Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello, Everyone. =]

Go down 
+6
illani
aoi88
klarification
bellarina
Okami
Cloviece
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloviece
Double Axel
Double Axel
Cloviece

Hello, Everyone. =] Empty
PostSubject: Hello, Everyone. =]   Hello, Everyone. =] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:33 am

Hello, everyone. I've been a long time lurker of this forum for 3 or so years now and finally I've made an account. I'm actually a little nervous since I haven't joined a forum in at least 5-6 years now. But what better time to join since it's one day shy of my 24th birthday (cringe) and Worlds are so close? Plus, I feel as if I know many of the users here since I've been lurking for so long. But alas, no more! =]

As for the "about me" section, well, I suck at those. All I know is that I love Mao, food, Mao...food...much like Mao herself! Just kidding, but I do love cooking, sketching/painting, music (music = life), science, and of course Mao-chan. She is by far my favorite skater since Kristi Yamaguchi (who I adored growing up, although I also loved Kwan and Kerrigan), and will perhaps always be my favorite. I also like Mirai, Daisuke and the whole Japanese team for that matter, Plushenko, etc.

Oh, and my middle name is Cloviece, so it is my name. I used to go by Clover for so long, but there is already a much beloved one here. Smile Anyway, I love this forum and I'm happy to here as a member, finally.

Back to top Go down
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Everyone. =]   Hello, Everyone. =] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:51 am

Welcome, Cloviece! cheers Nice to meet you, I hope you'll have fun here. clown
Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Everyone. =]   Hello, Everyone. =] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:17 am

Welcome to the forum, Cloviece! I'm glad you joined! I'm usually a lurker (and lurked on this forum for a while before finally joining), but this forum is so nice and welcoming that I felt really comfortable delurking here Smile I'm glad you feel the same way.
Happy early birthday!!! I think Mao will give you a belated birthday present by doing really well at Worlds Very Happy
Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Everyone. =]   Hello, Everyone. =] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:44 am

Advance happy birthday!

Aww, you sound like a sweet person Cloviece! Good to know you finally decided to join the forum... We won't bite really! Twisted Evil Hell, no!
Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Everyone. =]   Hello, Everyone. =] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:04 pm

Welcome cheers And Happy Birthday! Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
illani
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
illani

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Everyone. =]   Hello, Everyone. =] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:48 pm

Hi Cloviece, I'm glad you de-lurked yourself. Razz Hope you have a happy birthday!
Back to top Go down
Cloviece
Double Axel
Double Axel
Cloviece

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Everyone. =]   Hello, Everyone. =] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:41 pm

Thank you everyone for your warm welcome and birthday wishes. I love it here already. Now I wonder why I had been so hesitant to "de-lurk" myself, lol. Smile;;

Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Everyone. =]   Hello, Everyone. =] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:58 am

Welcome Cloviece!!! Hope you will have a fabulous birthday! This forum is very nice and fun! Razz
Back to top Go down
ElleluvsL
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
ElleluvsL

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Everyone. =]   Hello, Everyone. =] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:59 pm

Welcome Cloviece I love you I too am a newb here,lolz(and former lurker...)
I hope that you had a wonderful birthday...

what kind of music do you like, might I ask?
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Everyone. =]   Hello, Everyone. =] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:08 am

Welcome Cloviece! Razz
Back to top Go down
europeanfan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
europeanfan

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Everyone. =]   Hello, Everyone. =] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:39 am

Welcome Clovience!! cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Everyone. =]   Hello, Everyone. =] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, Everyone. =]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Administration :: Newbies Forum-
Jump to: