Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi everyone(^^)

Go down 
+10
Batsuchan
illani
kaarolcia
polosatik
babayaga
bellarina
europeanfan
bibi
dawnsherearequiet
rii
14 posters
AuthorMessage
rii

rii

Hi everyone(^^) Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone(^^)   Hi everyone(^^) Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:34 am

Hello. Nice to meet you. I've just found this website and liked it, so I've joined Smile

I'm a 24 year old Japanese woman. I love watching figure skating Very Happy I'm a big fan of Mao Cheering I also have some other skaters I like, but Mao is the best for me Very Happy Love Hearts I've been a fan of Mao since she skated with Carmen and Nutcracker(She was about 15 then) They were brilliant programs Smile After watching these performance, I became a fan of her. Since then, I've enjoyed watching her skate ever year Very Happy I like her gentle skating and jumps, spiral, steps and...everything Love I like her both as a skater and as a person^^ She is so cute, kind, polite and sometimes funny Smile so I love Mao very very much Happy dance

I want to talk about figure skating and of course about Mao^^ with everyone Smile
I hope to make many friends from any country. Please send me a message if you'd like. Many Hearts

Last edited by rii on Tue May 10, 2011 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistakes)
Back to top Go down
dawnsherearequiet

dawnsherearequiet

Hi everyone(^^) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone(^^)   Hi everyone(^^) Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:45 am

Welcome to the forum, rii. Smile
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

Hi everyone(^^) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone(^^)   Hi everyone(^^) Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:51 am

Welcome rii Smile
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
europeanfan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
europeanfan

Hi everyone(^^) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone(^^)   Hi everyone(^^) Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:06 am

Hi rii flower
Back to top Go down
rii

rii

Hi everyone(^^) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone(^^)   Hi everyone(^^) Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:08 am

Hello. Thanks for the welcome, dawnsherearequiet, bibi, europeanfan Very Happy I'm so happy I love you
Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

Hi everyone(^^) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone(^^)   Hi everyone(^^) Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:57 am

Welcome, rii!! I think you'll really enjoy it here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
babayaga
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
babayaga

Hi everyone(^^) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone(^^)   Hi everyone(^^) Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:07 am

Hi rii! Very nice too meet you too! flower
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

Hi everyone(^^) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone(^^)   Hi everyone(^^) Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:07 pm

Welcome to the forum ri!!!! It's so great to have more Japanese fans here!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
kaarolcia
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
kaarolcia

Hi everyone(^^) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone(^^)   Hi everyone(^^) Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:38 pm

Hello rii and welcome to the forum! It is nice to meet you too Very Happy
Have fun and post often flower
Back to top Go down
illani
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
illani

Hi everyone(^^) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone(^^)   Hi everyone(^^) Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:13 pm

Welcome, rii! flower Carmen and the Nutcracker were the first Mao programs I saw, and I think I became an instant fan! Laugh
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

Hi everyone(^^) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone(^^)   Hi everyone(^^) Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:00 pm

illani wrote:
Welcome, rii! flower Carmen and the Nutcracker were the first Mao programs I saw, and I think I became an instant fan! Laugh

Welcome, rii!! Many Hearts よろしくね~!

And me three!! Seeing Mao skate "Nutcracker" at the 2005 GPF made me an instant fan! Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
rii

rii

Hi everyone(^^) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone(^^)   Hi everyone(^^) Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:00 am

Hi! bellarina, babayaga, polosatik, kaarolcia, illani, Batsuchan, thank you for the welcome and kind messages Very Happy Love Hearts
Everybody here is kind queen Thank you for letting me join this nice place Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rii

rii

Hi everyone(^^) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone(^^)   Hi everyone(^^) Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:21 am

Batsuchan wrote:
illani wrote:

Welcome, rii!! Many Hearts よろしくね~!

And me three!! Seeing Mao skate "Nutcracker" at the 2005 GPF made me an instant fan! Thumbs up!

Hello illani, Batsuchan Very Happy こちらこそ、よろしくね~(^^)
Thank you Wub It's nice to hear you two are the same Smile Mao was like a cute skating doll with those programs Happy dance
Back to top Go down
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

Hi everyone(^^) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone(^^)   Hi everyone(^^) Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:12 am

Hi everyone(^^) 35749 Woohoo! Welcome rii! I'm nostalgic about the Nutcracker and Carmen. Hi everyone(^^) 88855 Mao was so adorable! She is all grown up now! Hi everyone(^^) 813808 She hasn't changed that much. Hi everyone(^^) 5534 Hi everyone(^^) 340889 Hi everyone(^^) 113920
Back to top Go down
rii

rii

Hi everyone(^^) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone(^^)   Hi everyone(^^) Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:01 am

Hello Spacey Very Happy Thank you for your messgae Confetti Yes, she's really grwon up now, but she is still adorable Wub Her smile is very very cute isn't it? Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yunamao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

Hi everyone(^^) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone(^^)   Hi everyone(^^) Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:13 am

Welcome rii, have good time here!
Hi everyone(^^) Chats-pom-pom
Back to top Go down
rii

rii

Hi everyone(^^) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone(^^)   Hi everyone(^^) Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:34 am

Hello Yunamao Very Happy Thank you for your kind message Wub
Back to top Go down
Cloviece
Double Axel
Double Axel
Cloviece

Hi everyone(^^) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone(^^)   Hi everyone(^^) Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:29 am

Welcome Rii! I'm a newbie myself but it's easy to feel at home on this forum. I hope to see you around. Smile
Back to top Go down
wedd123

Hi everyone(^^) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone(^^)   Hi everyone(^^) Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:25 pm

Hello Yunamao Thank you for your kind message
Crystal Brooch
Crystal Jewelry
Back to top Go down
rii

rii

Hi everyone(^^) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone(^^)   Hi everyone(^^) Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:11 am

Cloviece wrote:
Welcome Rii! I'm a newbie myself but it's easy to feel at home on this forum. I hope to see you around. Smile

Hi Cloviece! Thank you for the imformaiton Smile This site seems nice Very Happy It's very happy to meet you Love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi everyone(^^) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone(^^)   Hi everyone(^^) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone(^^)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Administration :: Newbies Forum-
Jump to: