Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haruka Imai

Go down 
+15
PochinkoPotanko
Mao2012
Abdiel
Sviatoslava
zarinaballerina
dangerous_angel_face
roma
bibi
kitty
Spacey
Okami
babayaga
chiyori
shikure
skfan
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

Haruka Imai - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruka Imai   Haruka Imai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 5:30 am

Haruka Imai - Page 3 Imai1110Haruka Imai - Page 3 20111210Haruka Imai - Page 3 Photo_10

her legs~ she is so elegant all the time Smile
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Haruka Imai   Haruka Imai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:03 am

http://www.artonice.it/?q=en%2Fnode%2F11316
interview of Jason, can understand more about how they teach students and the environment in DSC.
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Haruka Imai   Haruka Imai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:24 am

Back to top Go down
skfan
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Haruka Imai   Haruka Imai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:26 am

thank you shikure for haruka news! it's good to hear how she's thriving in detroit, good to learn more about the family she's staying with. i didn't know their daughter is also a student of yuka's! i'm sure haruka is a good role model and big sister to the little ten year old girl Smile
the picture of haruka they used is so lovely, too.

*crossing my fingers that haruka will be able to skate two programs she's happy with*
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Haruka Imai   Haruka Imai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:55 pm

http://japanskates.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=441#441
::: 今井遥選手 :::
自分が思っていたような演技が出来なくて、すごく悔しかったです。一番練習がしたかった1週間前に怪我がひどくなって、練習が出来ないという不安もたくさんあって、自分が納得出来る状態で試合に臨めなかったので、それが演技にも出てしまったな、と思います。
- Japan Skates: 練習で苦労されていた3T-3Tが回って降りて、やった!と思ったのですが、3F、3Lzで痛みが出た、というかんじでしょうか?
そうですね、3F/3Lzが一番負担がかかるので。でも、今回は、全ての要素が不安だらけで、自分のいいような演技が、まったく出来なかったです。気持ちの面でも、試合する前からだめだったな、と思います。
- JS: でも、エッジジャンプでは踏ん張っていましたね。
エッジジャンプも、もっといつもは踏み切れるんですけど、踏み切れないで"(タイミングを)ためて"しまったり、得意なジャンプで失敗してしまったりとか、とにかく… 「痛かったから飛べなかった」というのではなく、『気持ちの面』がだめだったな、と思います。
- 標高の影響
疲れたんですけど、4分で終わりだし、4分が終わったら、倒れて酸素を吸入しても、なんでもいいから、「とにかく4分、全力で滑りなさい」と先生に言われていたので、その言葉を思い出して全力で滑りました。
- 佐藤有香コーチからの言葉
ジャンプも、パンクではなくて、ちゃんと上がってたから、「ジャンプ全体がすごく悪かったというわけではない」と言われました。(スケーティングのアドバイスSmile 「エッジを倒すというよりも、足首を曲げると自然に滑れるから」と言われています。
- 今季を振り返って
いい試合もあったり、よくなかったり。ショートが良くてフリーが悪い、とか、いろいろなことがあった1年で、ジャンプの構成も毎回、と言っていいほどいろんな構成を試して、いろいろ経験した1年でした。
- 今後の予定
四大陸の前から先生とも話し合っていたんですけど、しばらく休んで怪我を直さないといけない、と。来季は、自分の中でも大きな1年になると思うので、怪我を直してから、ジャンプスピンステップも、スケーティングも、もっともっとレベルアップして、3Lz/3Fからの3-3も試合で飛んでいきたいですし、ルッツ(ロングエッジの判定)も、アウトエッジに修正しているので。(進路についてSmile 大東文化大学の国際化に進学して、アメリカを拠点に練習を続けます。

will translate later
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Haruka Imai   Haruka Imai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:43 pm

Haruka Imai - Page 3 42657310
this pic belongs to 4cc but I want to keep it here Smile
this dress fits her very well and shows all her お嬢様 quality.
Back to top Go down
skfan
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Haruka Imai   Haruka Imai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:38 pm

thank you as always for bringing news of haruka, shikure. haruka looks so elegant and beautiful.

i recognize the sacrifices she made, i'm proud of the bold steps she took. i see the improvements in her stroking and posture. very disappointing for her not to be at the peak of health, injury and pain interfering with her ability to perform at her best at 4CC, but very classy of her to not make excuses, to say she will channel this disappointment into skating her best next year.

makes me proud to be a haruka fan Smile
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Haruka Imai   Haruka Imai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:22 am

Haruka Imai - Page 3 42816010
source: her facebook

she graduated from high school today sunny
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Haruka Imai   Haruka Imai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:39 pm

page in her university for her GPS assignment and her major is "English"...good choice --> she can train in US and learn English sunny
http://www.daito.ac.jp/news/details_5622.html
Haruka Imai - Page 3 Block_10
picture is fresh and young with the very Haruka smile
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Haruka Imai   Haruka Imai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:47 am

Thanks for the news, shikure. She looks cute, and I agree, majoring in English is a very good decision, considering where she's training.
Back to top Go down
dangerous_angel_face
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
dangerous_angel_face

PostSubject: Re: Haruka Imai   Haruka Imai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:48 am

Thank you for always providing us Haruka news Shikure! This isn't very important, but I hope she won't dy her hair brown now that she has graduated from high school. (so many japanese girls dy their hair, and I feel that people almost always look their best with their natural hair color)
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Haruka Imai   Haruka Imai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:58 am

dangerous_angel_face wrote:
Thank you for always providing us Haruka news Shikure! This isn't very important, but I hope she won't dy her hair brown now that she has graduated from high school. (so many japanese girls dy their hair, and I feel that people almost always look their best with their natural hair color)

you are welcome sunny
I saw Haruna Suzuki posted pic with Haruka yesterday and Haruka is still with her nature color.
since only friends can see those picture, I won't share that here until there are other sources release that Smile
Actually most of japanese female skaters keep their nature color now, the only exception is Narumi Smile
look like it's not so popular to dy hair light in Asia now, even my friends don't do that.
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Haruka Imai   Haruka Imai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:23 pm

http://sports.itolator.co.jp/interview/interview08-imai_haruka.html a lot of lovely pictures Love Hearts
I just can't believe she is only 158cm and wonder if the red dress is for new season (?)
interview of Haruka and will get back later if I have time Sad

Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Haruka Imai   Haruka Imai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 3:36 am

She looks cute. Very Happy Is she back in the States or in Japan?

I can't wait to hear what programs team Japan chose. sunny

Hopefully, they'll anounce it soon.
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Haruka Imai   Haruka Imai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:26 pm

zarinaballerina wrote:
She looks cute. Very Happy Is she back in the States or in Japan?

I can't wait to hear what programs team Japan chose. sunny

Hopefully, they'll anounce it soon.

she is in states now and will be back in Japan around mid of June for DOI.
Akko and Haruna Suzuki uploaded some of lovely pics in DSC and Haruka was in it.
Haruna also uploaded of short clip of playing table tennis with Haruka.
then they also went to outlet together.
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Haruka Imai   Haruka Imai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:36 pm

Haruka Imai - Page 3 Aflo_s10
DOI first day, Haruka skated to her new EX ~ Pure Imagination and looks like goodness Love Hearts
ETA: music is Glee version https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyZgvcRK3B4

Last edited by shikure on Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Haruka Imai   Haruka Imai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:17 am

Thanks, shikure! Haruka looks so lovely here. Love Hearts
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
Sviatoslava

Sviatoslava

PostSubject: Re: Haruka Imai   Haruka Imai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 4:38 am

shikure wrote:
DOI first day, Haruka skated to her new EX ~ Pure Imagination and looks like goodness Love Hearts
Thahks for the info and this photo, shikure!
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Haruka Imai   Haruka Imai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:10 am

Thanks, shikure! The costume looks lovely.
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Haruka Imai   Haruka Imai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:29 am

http://ameblo.jp/kenjimiyamoto/entry-11280029180.html#main
from Miyamoto's blog, Haruka in yukata with satoko and Miu
Haruka Imai - Page 3 O0480022
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Haruka Imai   Haruka Imai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:22 am

some high quality pics from DOI
Haruka Imai - Page 3 20120613
Haruka Imai - Page 3 20120614
Haruka Imai - Page 3 20120615
Haruka Imai - Page 3 20120616
then her dress for opening and other pics
Haruka Imai - Page 3 820a6c10Haruka Imai - Page 3 9ca3ca10Haruka Imai - Page 3 60230910Haruka Imai - Page 3 8a61cc10

I really want to know who made decisions for her dresses since all of her dresses are so pretty and with good taste
if you check others in DOI...you will know what i am talking about
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Haruka Imai   Haruka Imai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:05 am

http://supodai.seesaa.net/article/284037836.html interview by the students in her college
Haruka Imai - Page 3 Dsc_3610
Haruka Imai - Page 3 Haruka15
she said she plays piano and goes window shopping when she has spare time Smile
she came back for the camp in chukyo and her exams in college.

ETA: totally agree with the comments about her in Absolute Skating http://www.absoluteskating.com/index.php?cat=reports&id=2012dreamsonice
Back to top Go down
skfan
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Haruka Imai   Haruka Imai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:00 pm

thanks for the updates on haruka. she's lovely, but i still hate the gloves Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dangerous_angel_face
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
dangerous_angel_face

PostSubject: Re: Haruka Imai   Haruka Imai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:34 am

Thanks for the interview!

Btw, does anyone have a link to Haruka's pure imagination program? I can't find a working video of her DOI performance anywhere. Bawling
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Haruka Imai   Haruka Imai - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:03 am

dangerous_angel_face wrote:
Thanks for the interview!

Btw, does anyone have a link to Haruka's pure imagination program? I can't find a working video of her DOI performance anywhere. Bawling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hOikZiop-U&feature=player_embedded# someone very very nice uploaded it Smile enjoy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haruka Imai   Haruka Imai - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haruka Imai
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next