Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Russian Nationals 2011

Go down 
+8
chiyori
polosatik
zarinaballerina
shikure
linglang
Lady_in_black
babayaga
josling
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ElleluvsL
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
ElleluvsL

Russian Nationals 2011 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals 2011   Russian Nationals 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:14 pm

I'm glad that Polina Shelepen was able to get herself back into the top ten, I had felt so bad for her after the short program. I had originally been hoping that either her or Sofia Biryukova would challenge Ksenia and Alena for a world team spot and make things a little more interesting, but oh well Sweatdrop

Junior Worlds should be pretty exciting now...
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals 2011   Russian Nationals 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:54 pm

ElleluvsL wrote:
I'm glad that Polina Shelepen was able to get herself back into the top ten, I had felt so bad for her after the short program. I had originally been hoping that either her or Sofia Biryukova would challenge Ksenia and Alena for a world team spot and make things a little more interesting, but oh well Sweatdrop

Junior Worlds should be pretty exciting now...
Polina cat still go to Euros' it all depends on the choice of Federation.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals 2011   Russian Nationals 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:45 am

Wow, Adelina's PCS is really high! I know that skaters get overscored at nationals, but still...
Sad for Liza, but it's a good learning experience for the future. Yep!

I can't wait for Julia to get older and starts feeling the music. Wub

I really wish Ksenia would change the lp, it's nowhere near the gourgeousness that's her short program (imo).

Doesn't Russia have 3 spots at worlds this year? So who else is going, beside Ksenia and Alena?

And Ksenia, please have an awesome competition at Euros and win! I really don't want to see Alena on top, or Caro...
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals 2011   Russian Nationals 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:57 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
Wow, Adelina's PCS is really high! I know that skaters get overscored at nationals, but still...

I really wish Ksenia would change the lp, it's nowhere near the gourgeousness that's her short program (imo).

Doesn't Russia have 3 spots at worlds this year? So who else is going, beside Ksenia and Alena?

And Ksenia, please have an awesome competition at Euros and win! I really don't want to see Alena on top, or Caro...
Federation made the final decision and the third skater will be Polina K, but there is a problem. She doesn't have her English visa yet Sad
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals 2011   Russian Nationals 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:09 am

polosatik wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:

Federation made the final decision and the third skater will be Polina K, but there is a problem. She doesn't have her English visa yet Sad

How long does it take to get a visa? In Slovenia it's usually 10-14 days max. Is she also going to worlds?

Edit: I just realized that Polina K is Victoria Volchkova's student! I'm double excited now! So happy for Vika's success as a coach. I hope everything will work out with the visa problem. Thumbs up!

Last edited by zarinaballerina on Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals 2011   Russian Nationals 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:16 am

Why don't she have her VISA and was able to do all the JGP circuit??
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals 2011   Russian Nationals 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:21 am

bibi wrote:

I think you need a visa for each country that you visit (as a russian citizen) and is only valid for a limited amount of time. I can be wrong though...
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals 2011   Russian Nationals 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:59 am

ok thank you!
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals 2011   Russian Nationals 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:18 am

bibi wrote:
yes, we can get European visa, but English visa is a separate option for Russians. And it's 3 weeks I guess. I remember our tennis player Svetlana Kuznetsova didn't get her English visa before the championship. No
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals 2011   Russian Nationals 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:05 am

polosatik wrote:
bibi wrote:
yes, we can get European visa, but English visa is a separate option for Russians. And it's 3 weeks I guess. I remember our tennis player Svetlana Kuznetsova didn't get her English visa before the championship. No

Then she should just about to make it. Europeans start on 23rd. Hopefully, the federation will speed things up and everything will turn out for the best.
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals 2011   Russian Nationals 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:48 am

TAT this year made an awesome job with Mao and Adelya's short. I hope Adelina will stick with this style, it's amazing and suit her like a glove. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtHBlkREbew&feature=related Congrats with the 3rd title!
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals 2011   Russian Nationals 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:20 am

Russian Nationals 2011 - Page 2 536e75d8

sunny
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals 2011   Russian Nationals 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:35 am

polosatik, thanks for the pic! Liza looks so cute! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals 2011   Russian Nationals 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:40 pm

zarinaballerina wrote:
polosatik wrote:
bibi wrote:

Then she should just about to make it. Europeans start on 23rd. Hopefully, the federation will speed things up and everything will turn out for the best.

According to Sofia Biryukova, Polina got her Visa in time ! http://www.formspring.me/sonyasb (P.S. I'm not the one asking her the question Razz)
Back to top Go down
ClairDeMao

ClairDeMao

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals 2011   Russian Nationals 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:37 am

Liza looks so much like Johnny Weir, they could be siblings...
Back to top Go down
ElleluvsL
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
ElleluvsL

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals 2011   Russian Nationals 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:18 pm

^OMG, I never noticed before, but there is a resemblance, especially when they smile. And they both use their arms in a similar way when they skate, I think...

Russian Nationals 2011 - Page 2 Johnny12 Russian Nationals 2011 - Page 2 Sport_10

bibi wrote:

According to Sofia Biryukova, Polina got her Visa in time ! http://www.formspring.me/sonyasb (P.S. I'm not the one asking her the question Razz)

I look forward to seeing how she does at europeans then, though I really enjoy watching Sofia so I would have been okay either way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals 2011   Russian Nationals 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Russian Nationals 2011
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2