Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elizaveta Tuktamisheva

Go down 
+15
chiyori
dangerous_angel_face
shar
l-spiralmao
Lady_in_black
Mao2012
Abdiel
princessinpink
babayaga
let`s talk
klarification
ballerinamao
Alokya
roma
skating_fanatic
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
babayaga
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
babayaga

Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:54 am

Thanks, Lady_in_black! Lisa looks good. She doesn't need 3Lz-3L badly to do well, it would be enough for her to execute the current layout. She still has 7 triples with 2A-3T in the second half, that's still more than most other ladies will do. I am not worried.
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:59 am

Back to top Go down
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:35 am

polosatik wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOVpw7bSHsw&feature=youtu.be Liza's SP at Russian Nationals!! cheers Confetti

And finally a good SP, she really tanked so many ones at nationals it became frustrating!
It was a very well skated event, Adelina was gorgeous too(finally, it was heartbreaking to see such a talented skater with a full package not being able to handle her nerves. She has still a lot of work to do but she is hanging in there for now)
Radionova barely landed her 3Lz and yet added a 3T at the end I have no idea how she did it but she is a fighter and I love her.
But Liza stole the show flower
Back to top Go down
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
l-spiralmao

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:15 am

Lady_in_black wrote:
polosatik wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOVpw7bSHsw&feature=youtu.be Liza's SP at Russian Nationals!! cheers Confetti

And finally a good SP, she really tanked so many ones at nationals it became frustrating!
It was a very well skated event, Adelina was gorgeous too(finally, it was heartbreaking to see such a talented skater with a full package not being able to handle her nerves. She has still a lot of work to do but she is hanging in there for now)
Radionova barely landed her 3Lz and yet added a 3T at the end I have no idea how she did it but she is a fighter and I love her.

Cheering Cheering Cheering

Liza!!!! Finally you had a clean SP! I love the spunk, fire and 3lz+3t! flower
Lena!!! What a fighter and creative SP! I believe her artistry is senior level and IDK how she landed a 3t after that 3lz Shocked
Confetti to Adelina; what an expressive SP!
Swoon Ksenia, if only you landed the jumps...

Does anyone have results and videos of Natalia Ogoreltseva, Serafima Sahanovich, or Juliana Titushkina?

Back to top Go down
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:05 am

You can try and sign in on this site: http://tvteka.tv/live/nsportonline

it's russian paid tv but it offers a 3 days trial(for free) and you have access to video archive and watch all russian nationals. The problem is that is takes a day to receive the confirmation(at leat to me). I did fine with google translate since I don't speak russian flower And I can follow live russian nationals
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:39 am

l-spiralmao wrote:
Lady_in_black wrote:
polosatik wrote:

Lena!!! What a fighter and creative SP! I believe her artistry is senior level and IDK how she landed a 3t after that 3lz Shocked

Does anyone have results and videos of Natalia Ogoreltseva, Serafima Sahanovich, or Juliana Titushkina?

Juliana WD cause of injury. Sad Jilia Li is instead of her.
Back to top Go down
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
l-spiralmao

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 2:21 pm

polosatik wrote:
l-spiralmao wrote:
Lady_in_black wrote:
polosatik wrote:

Juliana WD cause of injury. Sad Jilia Li is instead of her.

Nooooooo Sad She was my favorite Russian in the JGP after Lena, and I hoped she would go to JGPF/JW and do well there Sad

Who's Julia Li?
Back to top Go down
shar
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
shar

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:28 pm

Does anyone know what her sp score was?
Back to top Go down
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:30 am

shar wrote:
Does anyone know what her sp score was?

http://fsrussia.ru/upl/results/1213/rusnat2013/SEG006.HTM

Liza is first with 69.5 (not that inflated considering the jumps she did)
Adelina is second with 66.99
Elena(Radionova) is third with 64.58

Liza won both on TES and PCS. She is Russia's best hope right now, she is the most decorated out of the baby juniors and the most consistent. Didn't have a really bad LP since she debuted on the senior stages and the worst she had was at Skate Canada when she was recovering from an injury(and that was not at all that bad). I think her worst LP ever at an ISU competition was at her debut which really shows she can handle the pressure now that she matured.
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:30 am

What is this news on my twitter feed??!? Shocked

Tatjana Flade wrote:

L. Tuktamysheva withdraws from RusNat due to illness according to coach Mishin. :-(

https://twitter.com/Tatjana21/status/284219921473351680

After winning the short, this is not what I expected! Sad, Lonely
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:21 am

I think she is just fine. Mishin didn't want her to skate at nationals in the first place, said she should go to euros if she skates well in the GPF. She was not that good in the GPF so she had to prove she is worthy of making the team. She was the best in the SP, prove herself and withdrew. I don't agree with this strategy but I don't buy the illness thing
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 4:36 am

It seemed Liza caught a cold today. Her coach Svetlana said they will decide depending on Liza's well-being. But I don't think skating with cold would be a good idea. So finally they decided to WD.

Last edited by polosatik on Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 4:37 am

Lady_in_black wrote:
I think she is just fine. Mishin didn't want her to skate at nationals in the first place, said she should go to euros if she skates well in the GPF. She was not that good in the GPF so she had to prove she is worthy of making the team. She was the best in the SP, prove herself and withdrew. I don't agree with this strategy but I don't buy the illness thing
It's not a strategy she is really ill Sad
Back to top Go down
dangerous_angel_face
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
dangerous_angel_face

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 4:53 am

Poor Liza.

So. . . Lena has a good chance to win the title at the ripe age of 13?
Back to top Go down
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:04 am

polosatik wrote:
Lady_in_black wrote:

Sorry to hear that. Still, she should make the team for euros IMO
Maybe she will be like Yagudin: never win a national title. As long as she wins worlds and olys though I'm fine with it lol!
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:12 am

dangerous_angel_face wrote:
Poor Liza.

She has, but Adelina can possibly make it too. Though I don't know if she can skate a consistent LP.

Last edited by polosatik on Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mao2012
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mao2012

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:13 am

Poor Liza.

Remember that there is still Adelina in 2nd, 2.50 points ahead of Lena... However, she didn't have good FS performances this season so far, yes, so Lena has a chance is she skates clean! Cheering
Back to top Go down
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:32 am

I am upset to see so many people giving up on Adelina, she is too young and talented and needs to start to put things in order with her skating ASAP. That's why I want her to take the title and make a statement, with Liza's absence
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:34 am

Lady_in_black wrote:
polosatik wrote:
Lady_in_black wrote:

Sorry to hear that. Still, she should make the team for euros IMO
Maybe she will be like Yagudin: never win a national title. As long as she wins worlds and olys though I'm fine with it lol!
I'm okay with it also. Still she is the best Russian lady this season, so she can truly rest and I'm almost sure she will be in team for Euros and Worlds.
Back to top Go down
dangerous_angel_face
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
dangerous_angel_face

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:38 am

Sorry, I thought Lena was second. Embarassed I'm rooting for both Adelina and Lena. Cheering
Back to top Go down
Abdiel
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:10 am

Mao2012 wrote:
Poor Liza.

Remember that there is still Adelina in 2nd, 2.50 points ahead of Lena... However, she didn't have good FS performances this season so far, yes, so Lena has a chance is she skates clean! Cheering

Gooo Lena! Adelina and Liza both won Russian nats at a very young age (12 or 13 y/o), if I remember correctly...
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:15 am

Abdiel wrote:
Mao2012 wrote:
Poor Liza.

Gooo Lena! Adelina and Liza both won Russian nats at a very young age (12 or 13 y/o), if I remember correctly...
No,Liza has never won Russian Nationals. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:38 am

It seems Liza still will be competing!

Last edited by polosatik on Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
l-spiralmao

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:39 am

polosatik wrote:

Shocked Yay for fans, but if she truly is injured... Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:41 am

l-spiralmao wrote:
polosatik wrote:

Shocked Yay for fans, but if she truly is injured... Mad Mad
She is not injured, she is ill. She was feeling sick today, and her temperature was really low, she missed morning practice. But her coach Svetlana said the they will decide depending on Liza's well being.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elizaveta Tuktamisheva
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next