Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My new Mao-blog that U all will LUVV!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CraZsk8r

CraZsk8r

My new Mao-blog that U all will LUVV!!! Empty
PostSubject: My new Mao-blog that U all will LUVV!!!   My new Mao-blog that U all will LUVV!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:44 am

Okaii, so I've been working on this new blog of mine for about two months now, and I think I'm ready to show it to the public. Since there hasn't been any recent news about Mao, and nor has she updated her blog, I don't have any posts yet, but I PROMISE you that there will be something soon. I'd love it if you'd become a follower and/or become a part of my Mao-fan club (this will be explained on the page titled Fans). OMG, I am in LUUVV w/ my new blog, and I hope you visit it frequently and enjoy it, too! And it is sooo adorable!!

Here's the link: http://maoasadadaisuki.blogspot.com/

If you know any other Mao-fans that aren't a part of this forum, please tell them about it! And if anyone has a facebook (i'm not allowed to have one), please promote it! Thanx<3!
Back to top Go down
ElleluvsL
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
ElleluvsL

PostSubject: Re: My new Mao-blog that U all will LUVV!!!   My new Mao-blog that U all will LUVV!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:12 pm

It is a very cute layout cat

I'll probably email later to add my name in the fanlisting... Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
CraZsk8r

CraZsk8r

PostSubject: Re: My new Mao-blog that U all will LUVV!!!   My new Mao-blog that U all will LUVV!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:27 am

ElleluvsL wrote:

I'll probably email later to add my name in the fanlisting... Like a Star @ heaven

Thank yuu! And plz do email me for the fanlist!!!
BTW I luv your quote by Taka:D
Back to top Go down
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chapis

PostSubject: Re: My new Mao-blog that U all will LUVV!!!   My new Mao-blog that U all will LUVV!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:26 pm

It is great Thumbs up! and I think you should add a section with Mao pictures.
Back to top Go down
CraZsk8r

CraZsk8r

PostSubject: Re: My new Mao-blog that U all will LUVV!!!   My new Mao-blog that U all will LUVV!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:03 pm

chapis wrote:
It is great Thumbs up! and I think you should add a section with Mao pictures.
I'll think about it, chapisSmile. Thanx for the suggestion!
Back to top Go down
ElleluvsL
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
ElleluvsL

PostSubject: Re: My new Mao-blog that U all will LUVV!!!   My new Mao-blog that U all will LUVV!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:03 pm

CraZsk8r wrote:
ElleluvsL wrote:

I just finished sending it Like a Star @ heaven
and yes, I thought it was so sweet that he said that, it was in an International Figure Skating magazine interview. Love Hearts It warmed my heart to know another skater felt that way about Mao, especially Taka XD Wub
Back to top Go down
CraZsk8r

CraZsk8r

PostSubject: Re: My new Mao-blog that U all will LUVV!!!   My new Mao-blog that U all will LUVV!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:44 pm

ElleluvsL wrote:
CraZsk8r wrote:
ElleluvsL wrote:

I just finished sending it Like a Star @ heaven
and yes, I thought it was so sweet that he said that, it was in an International Figure Skating magazine interview. Love Hearts It warmed my heart to know another skater felt that way about Mao, especially Taka XD Wub

Thanks, ElleluvsL! I just got your message a few minutes ago, and I already added your name to the list! Laugh
Back to top Go down
CraZsk8r

CraZsk8r

PostSubject: Re: My new Mao-blog that U all will LUVV!!!   My new Mao-blog that U all will LUVV!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:28 am

I finally published my first post! It's nothing much, but at least it's a start Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new Mao-blog that U all will LUVV!!!   My new Mao-blog that U all will LUVV!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My new Mao-blog that U all will LUVV!!!
Page 1 of 1