Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mao News - Off-Season 2012!

Go down 
+55
BowbowDaijin
silenceisgolden
pearlyriver
MaoChan756
dangerous_angel_face
kirakira
bellarina
sapphiresky
Mao2012
josling
cera
haruka25
Qian
ashcroft1086
tuyet
inskate
Sviatoslava
swan
klarification
dawnsherearequiet
kenkyo
Afsfan
illani
ElleluvsL
let`s talk
will_power
europeanfan
bibi
shar
WayCon
skfan
linglang
ddmm
Abdiel
babayaga
patknowsbest
qingshui
jkblues
Alokya
Eris
femariel
sadistyi
chapis
Star85
Mao_Asada_sunrise
roma
chiyori
kaarolcia
koala_lover
skating_fanatic
zarinaballerina
ballerinamao
fefe_sky
polosatik
shikure
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
let`s talk
Double Axel
Double Axel
let`s talk

Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:34 am

shikure wrote:
no, there is no such session. http://www.ctv.co.jp/event/the_ice/qanda.html rules here but looks like last year version and not update yet.
Basically, no camera, recording and no usage of cellphone~ if they see that, they will take that away then give back to you after show.
Not recording/photoing during the show is a norm. But I had a hope that they might have a time with fans after the show for taking pics, etc., like PIW does. I wasn't in Shin-Yokohama on 28th and 29th, only three other days when Mao wasn't there. So, I couldn't take her pics. I thought maybe The Ice would give me this chance but it seems like not. Sigh. silent
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:19 pm

Thanks shikure and ddmm for the input.

Wow! Mao sure has changed. It's good to know that she enjoys skating now more than jumps. But I also wish that includes her mentality on the 3A. She can still go for it but I hope she and her team will only include it if its really ready. I do hope we see the return of at least a 3-3 this season. She'll need it.

Around 3 years... this is the 3rd year although it could've been faster without her personal tragedy last season. It must've been really, really tough if the Satos didn't know how really serious her mom's condition was. That strong front Mao showed everyone all these times in front of all the criticism and media attention is really admirable. I hope she'll have a fun off-season and I'm looking forward to what they'll show on The ICE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
qingshui

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:00 pm

Thank you, shikure, for all the information and translation. Also ddmm, thanks for
some Sato's interview. Thank you! And roma, you just said what I want to say. Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
europeanfan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
europeanfan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:46 am

new (i think scratch ) the ICE video Wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_Im5xHPuH8

Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 4:54 am

europeanfan wrote:
new (i think scratch ) the ICE video Wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_Im5xHPuH8

yes. this is new today ~ Mao's selection
she said she enjoyed skate with plushy
then also happy for skating with taka (don't hate me..non-takamao / maozuka fan...but look at her face when she said kozuka senshu...is it really different?)
then every year ppl asked will she skate with jeff

in the end, they said the costume of taka and mao prepared separately by themselves (from different place /team)
but the costume fit the image of the program very well and they were surprised
then the guy added the costume match each others very well.
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:20 pm

okay now i want to see mao's skating wasn't her performance at piw going to be aired or uploaded i really want to watch it and when is mao showing her new exhibition...
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:39 am

shikure wrote:

then also happy for skating with taka (don't hate me..non-takamao / maozuka fan...but look at her face when she said kozuka senshu...is it really different?)

Yes, I thought I was imagining things (I'm a huge Taka-Mao shipper Very Happy ), but look at her smile when she mentions him, she's practically glowing. Yep! Hopefully, there will be MANY Taka-Mao moments at The Ice (and a duet perhaps...? Love )
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:00 am

http://www.ytv.co.jp/miyaneya/
Mao and Taka will be on TV tomorrow for the ice (supposedly)
don't know the length of the program and don't know details but with both of their name on it.

zarinaballerina, I hope mao didn't laugh just because she remembered Taka in drag LOL
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:48 am

shikure wrote:
http://www.ytv.co.jp/miyaneya/
Mao and Taka will be on TV tomorrow for the ice (supposedly)
don't know the length of the program and don't know details but with both of their name on it.

zarinaballerina, I hope mao didn't laugh just because she remembered Taka in drag LOL

I just saw Mao and Taka on TV. They were guests to promote the ICE. It was just for about 5min. The MC just mentioned the name of some famoous skaters who will appear in the ICE like Kanako, T/T , Yuzuru and of course Mao and Taka. He also asked what they like to do during the off season and Mao answered 'shoppping' while Taka said 'meeting people'.

I found Mao very gorgeous: her dress was lovely and nice make up (gold eye shadow).

Last edited by ddmm on Fri May 25, 2012 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 3:32 am

Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:07 am

ddmm and shikure, thanks for sharing! Mao looks so pretty. Her clothes, makeup, shoes are pretty. It's like our little Mao is now very much a lady. But then she seems to be wearing such high heels recently that Taka-chan looks shorter than her. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:21 am

roma wrote:
ddmm and shikure, thanks for sharing! Mao looks so pretty. Her clothes, makeup, shoes are pretty. It's like our little Mao is now very much a lady. But then she seems to be wearing such high heels recently that Taka-chan looks shorter than her. Wink

LOL Yammie. Maybe too high ...
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:28 am

seriously i will be praying that mao finds a super hot guy that isn't taka Cool
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 2:55 pm

ddmm and shikure thanks for the news/video! Thank you!
Mao looks so good. Wub

ballerinamao, what's wrong with Taka? I think they look cute together. Yep!
Back to top Go down
sadistyi

sadistyi

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:54 pm

i'm just wondering is there some kind of interview that will be release on sunday? Razz
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:49 am

the other show right after the show broadcast yesterday but no vid around yet (why?)
Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 7 8rxra10
Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 7 Eqzfm10

pic from conference in Osaka yesterday
Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 7 20120510

and there is the other interview broadcast this morning and no vid yet
they asked Mao what type of person she likes she said likes "Akira Hokuto's husband~Kensuke Sasaki, because he is yasasii " http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kensuke_Sasaki and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akira_Hokuto
he is Japanese professional wrestler, and pretty famous for his love to wife, kids and family.
his wife was wrestler before and ppl have the image that Kensuke is afraid his wife LOL
then how they think about each other.
Mao to Taka "very serious"
Taka to Mao "the pure"
I am looking forward to this one more ...since there were more "conversation".

Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:44 am

shikure thanks for the pics and summary! Daisies for you

Is Mervin also in Japan or just Narumi? I don't know if the rules are the same for pair skating, but for single skaters, they have to spend minimum 8 weeks per season in a country they compete for (unless the rules have changed?). So I was wondering...

Mao looks happy and gorgeous. Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
qingshui

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 7:20 am

Mao is radiant, Narumi is adorable, and Taka is dashing.
Great to see their smile and they all look relaxed.
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:40 am

Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:06 am

ddmm wrote:
Thank you Shikure for the links.

WOW, the Satos' interview is very very interesting. So many things we never heard from them.
The most interesting part is when he mentioned that the most difficult thing about teaching Mao is that she's a real star and the media doesn't leave her alone one second, they want good result all the time and would bomb Mr. Sato with questions whenever something is not perfect..and that people expect Mao to be perfect all the time.
He also asked the media to give some space and time to Mao.

Mao says in her interview that now that she has more time to herself (off season) she thinks a lot about her mother...

Poor girl. Love you Mao.!

I'm glad that Mr. Sato spoke up about the media. He also said "I know this may upset them" so I suppose he didn't want to cause negative media attention by asking the media to keep a decent distance from Mao. But, I hope he will protect Mao from the media.

After reading the interview of Mr. and Mrs. Sato, I felt it may take some more time for Mao to bounce back. It may not happen this coming season 2012-13. But, somehow I feel she will hit a peak again in 2013-14. It's Olympic season which I think will reignite her fighting spirits and Mao may start saying again she wants to win, which she didn't say in the past couple years if I remember correct. She said she wants to do her best, instead. And by 2013-14, I think everything will fit in well for Mao. She will have reached a big step forward by then both technically and artistically. Well, I just felt so after reading it.

Re Mao's interview about her mother... she is dealing with the void. I know it takes time. Depressed Crying
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:07 am

shikure wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWu1pPYEn78 tv program today LOL

Thanks shikure! I missed the broadcast. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:14 am

shikure wrote:
Thanks! I love Mao's shoes and dress!!! Especially I want these shoes Razz Who is that lady in green dress? Also is it possible that you guys can do a full translation of this?
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:30 am

polosatik wrote:
shikure wrote:
Thanks! I love Mao's shoes and dress!!! Especially I want these shoes Razz Who is that lady in green dress? Also is it possible that you guys can do a full translation of this?
I second the request about the translation Smile Thanks in advance!!
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
chiyori

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:32 am

polosatik wrote:
shikure wrote:

I want a translation too!

And we saw that lady before with the same guys in an interview with Taka-chan... I think it was last year. She gave him a funny nickname too but I can't remember... Sad
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:46 am

OMG I love moment with Saki chan! Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mao News - Off-Season 2012!
Page 7 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next