Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!

Go down 
+55
mini34ans
cera
whiteboots2013
europeanfan
shar
let`s talk
Batsuchan
skating_fanatic
AmazingGraceMao
☆Genie
Lady_in_black
COHK
Dani-Chan
josling
klarification
kisses
Abdiel
l-spiralmao
KariDebate
joyfuls
bellarina
dangerous_angel_face
bibi
patknowsbest
CraZsk8r
sapphiresky
aoi88
pearlyriver
Ken Himura
kitty
illani
tigster
kenkyo
babayaga
chapis
Star85
BowbowDaijin
chiyori
PochinkoPotanko
polosatik
silenceisgolden
Mao2012
kirakira
MaoChan756
shikure
Alokya
linglang
swan
Mao_Asada_sunrise
ballerinamao
zarinaballerina
maowataiyo
roma
inskate
ddmm
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!   - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!    Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 7:39 am

roma wrote:
swan wrote:
can anyone please tell me how long mao has been training a triple flip triple toe combination? i'm wondering because i don't recall ever seeing it and for the possibility of her bringing it into her short program. thanks.

I think the last time she attempted it was at 2008 Worlds where she got 1.43 GOE right after she slipped on that 3A. I can't remember her attempting that jump after that event. It's always been 3F+3Lo that we see in clips. Since they've mentioned Mao was seen practicing it again at 4CC I was actually hoping there'd be at least a single clip on it but so far... none.
Hmm there were some clips- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3WNLhlYZY4
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!    Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 7:54 am

polosatik wrote:
roma wrote:
swan wrote:
can anyone please tell me how long mao has been training a triple flip triple toe combination? i'm wondering because i don't recall ever seeing it and for the possibility of her bringing it into her short program. thanks.

I think the last time she attempted it was at 2008 Worlds where she got 1.43 GOE right after she slipped on that 3A. I can't remember her attempting that jump after that event. It's always been 3F+3Lo that we see in clips. Since they've mentioned Mao was seen practicing it again at 4CC I was actually hoping there'd be at least a single clip on it but so far... none.

There's no 3F+3T there. I only saw 2A+3T, 3A, 2A and 3F+3Lo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!    Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:01 am

roma wrote:
polosatik wrote:
roma wrote:
swan wrote:

There's no 3F+3T there. I only saw 2A+3T, 3A, 2A and 3F+3Lo.
Oh sorry I thought you're looking for 3f-3lo! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!    Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:34 pm

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20130211-00000177-sph-spo

From the press conference held on Feb. 11 after 4CC

About Valentines’ Day: Because the sales promotion of chocolates started in early Feb. or even in Jan. in Nagoya, she bought some chocolate herself and ate them already. She may give chocolates to Nobuo-sensei but she doesn’t have anyone special to give her true Valentines’ Day chocolates.

About ideal boyfriend: Someone who is kind and reliable. She prefers a person older than her to younger one because she thinks an older person would be more tolerant and would support her. She also prefers a person who has good chemistry and similar appetites for hobby and food.

Any age limit?: Up to 35 years old is OK. She thinks it may be too many years apart if the person is 35 or over. But she knows there are a lot of married couples despite age difference. She is not looking for a boyfriend now but she wants to marry in the future.
Is there anyone who could turn out to be her boyfriend?: Unfortunately there is none. There is a very small chance for her to meet someone. Even at her uni. she gets attention of random students (and not to be seen as an ordinary student).

Off-time: She chats a lot with her sister Mai about food and love. She likes shopping and going to café. When she can afford some extra time, she wants to go to hot spring spas and forests for forest bathing.

Others: She celebrated the victory over her favorite meal Yakiniku BBQ and plum wine & soda. She heard the news that the Japanese ice-hockey team got a ticket for Sochi Olympics and she felt that Olympics are getting closer.

Girls give chocolates to their sweethearts (which is called genuine love chocolate or Honmei-choco and to their male friends at school/work and family (which is called courtesy chocolates or Giri-choco) on Valentines’ Day in Japan. Actually there are many girls who buy expensive, delicious chocolates for themselves as a treat for their hard work every day -- and I’m among them. Razz
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!    Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:27 am

linglang wrote:

About Valentines’ Day: Because the sales promotion of chocolates started in early Feb. or even in Jan. in Nagoya, she bought some chocolate herself and ate them already. She may give chocolates to Nobuo-sensei but she doesn’t have anyone special to give her true Valentines’ Day chocolates.

Is there anyone who could turn out to be her boyfriend?: Unfortunately there is none. There is a very small chance for her to meet someone. Even at her uni. she gets attention of random students (and not to be seen as an ordinary student).

Off-time: She chats a lot with her sister Mai about food and love. She likes shopping and going to café. When she can afford some extra time, she wants to go to hot spring spas and forests for forest bathing.

Thanks so much for translating! Daisies for you
I think my shipping heart just broke a little, Sad Mao, there is this boy whom you see every day named Taka, just saying... Too sweet!

linglang wrote:

Actually there are many girls who buy expensive, delicious chocolates for themselves as a treat for their hard work every day -- and I’m among them. Razz

oh, I love chocolates my self, I think I might start this tradition as well. Too sweet!
Back to top Go down
Mao2012
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mao2012

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!    Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:58 am

linglang wrote:
Girls give chocolates to their sweethearts (which is called genuine love chocolate or Honmei-choco and to their male friends at school/work and family (which is called courtesy chocolates or Giri-choco) on Valentines’ Day in Japan. Actually there are many girls who buy expensive, delicious chocolates for themselves as a treat for their hard work every day -- and I’m among them. Razz
I might do this, as well! Too sweet!
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!    Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:33 am

Mao updated her blog
http://maimao-asada.com/mao/news/2013/02/12/501/

Four Continents Figure Skating Championships is over.
Thank you so much for your support.
I'm so happy that I was able to challenge triple axels and triple-triple combination!
I need to improve consistency and quality, and I feel I can achieve it!
Next competition is World Figure Skating Championships. I'm aiming for best skates and I will work hard (☆).
I really appreciate your support!!!

Zarina & Mao2012, who can resist the seduction of chocolate? Swoon
I'm not a Koz-Mao shipper, but it may be too close for her to find him Question geek
Back to top Go down
Mao2012
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mao2012

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!    Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:30 am

linglang wrote:
Mao updated her blog

I'm so happy that I was able to challenge triple axels and triple-triple combination!
Next competition is World Figure Skating Championships. I'm aiming for best skates and I will work hard (☆).

I'm not a Koz-Mao shipper, but it may be too close for her to find him Question geek
Thank you! as always for your translation! Now, let's pray for Worlds! Good luck! Mao
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!    Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 8:04 am

linglang wrote:
Mao updated her blog

Thank you so much for translation!!! sunny Dance Mao is really back!!!
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!    Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:26 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
linglang wrote:

Thanks so much for translating! Daisies for you
I think my shipping heart just broke a little, Sad Mao, there is this boy whom you see every day named Taka, just saying... Too sweet!

linglang wrote:

Actually there are many girls who buy expensive, delicious chocolates for themselves as a treat for their hard work every day -- and I’m among them. Razz

oh, I love chocolates my self, I think I might start this tradition as well. Too sweet!

Well, look on the bright side zarina...Takahiko is older than Mao and she said she'd like somebody older than her. But IMO, sorry shippers, it's neeeeeeeeeeever gonna happen! Laugh

And since this was the first time Mao said something actual like 'up to age 35 is okay'...although she's not sure of it yet, I imagine there is or are some older guys up to that age who have been catching her attention.

My bets are still on Koji Murofushi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koji_Murofushi)...okay, slightly over 35, but maybe Mao didn't know his exact age. He's probabaly one of the very few people at Chukyo University whom Mao can relate to naturally, since he's her tutor and a star athlete at the same time. He went all the way to COC to cheer for her secretly; and I'm assuming he did so cause there was some tension between Jpn and China politically then, so he wanted to be there for her just incase...??? He had rumors of having girlfriends in the past, but they're just rumors as far as I know. He's really a nice guy, and despite his looks (cause his mother is Romanian) he is totally Jpnse at heart, well known as a hard working athlete, kind and good with kids.

Note: I'm quite keen when it comes to love issues. Who, me? I'm probabaly one of the very first people in Jpn who became definitely sure Miki was having a relationship with Morozov based on one little word she used in a talk show. Miki said 'I get envious when he (彼 kare) does better steps than me!'...calling your coach in this way is highly unlikely in Jpn in any sport. You'd usually say 'I get envious when my coach does better steps than me!'. It was at that moment I was certain they were seeing eachother. Not that there's anything wrong with it...just sad how the outcome crushed Miki's heart. Yep, Sadly
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!    Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 3:35 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

Well, look on the bright side zarina...Takahiko is older than Mao and she said she'd like somebody older than her. But IMO, sorry shippers, it's neeeeeeeeeeever gonna happen! Laugh

Well, it's hard to "fall in love" with soemone who's like your best friend, but I refuse to give up. Razz

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
And since this was the first time Mao said something actual like 'up to age 35 is okay'...although she's not sure of it yet, I imagine there is or are some older guys up to that age who have been catching her attention.

My bets are still on Koji Murofushi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koji_Murofushi)...okay, slightly over 35, but maybe Mao didn't know his exact age. He's probabaly one of the very few people at Chukyo University whom Mao can relate to naturally, since he's her tutor and a star athlete at the same time.

Oh, he's gorgeous... Love Hearts I've seen him on youtube in some interview once and I just melted. Swoon Embarassed

What about Maki (I think that's his name), a very good looking off ice training coach. Too sweet! They seem to get along well.

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Note: I'm quite keen when it comes to love issues. Who, me? I'm probabaly one of the very first people in Jpn who became definitely sure Miki was having a relationship with Morozov based on one little word she used in a talk show. Not that there's anything wrong with it...just sad how the outcome crushed Miki's heart. Yep, Sadly

Well, considering how quickly he rebounded with Lena Ilinykh, I'm thinking her mother knew what she was doing, when she was against Miki dating that douche bag.
Not to mention, every figure skating fan was worried for Miki's relationship with him, when they heard Ilinykh/Katsalapov have switched to Morozov. And go figure, a few months later they became a couple. Granted, Miki and Morozov split up before that, but looking at Morozov's history, I honestly doubt their marriage would last, heck I even doubt their engagement would last much longer after that. So she's much better off without him. Yep! This is only my opinion of course, since I don't know them personally.
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!    Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 5:01 am

for ppl don't have FB page
https://www.facebook.com/arsoahonsha
they posted the pic that Mao used their facial soap after SP.
then the pic now on the top page is gorgeous http://www.arsoa.co.jp/
Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!   - Page 21 Top_2310
ETA: mao kept saying she wants someone "yasasii" and understand her...I did remember she said someone "yasasii" then she did give the person chocolate LOL...before the day really comes, shippers still have right to keep shipping cheers
Back to top Go down
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!    Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 7:43 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:

Well, it's hard to "fall in love" with soemone who's like your best friend, but I refuse to give up. Razz

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

My bets are still on Koji Murofushi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koji_Murofushi)...okay, slightly over 35, but maybe Mao didn't know his exact age. He's probabaly one of the very few people at Chukyo University whom Mao can relate to naturally, since he's her tutor and a star athlete at the same time.

Oh, he's gorgeous... Love Hearts I've seen him on youtube in some interview once and I just melted. Swoon Embarassed

What about Maki (I think that's his name), a very good looking off ice training coach. Too sweet! They seem to get along well.

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Note: I'm quite keen when it comes to love issues. Who, me? I'm probabaly one of the very first people in Jpn who became definitely sure Miki was having a relationship with Morozov based on one little word she used in a talk show. Not that there's anything wrong with it...just sad how the outcome crushed Miki's heart. Yep, Sadly

Well, considering how quickly he rebounded with Lena Ilinykh, I'm thinking her mother knew what she was doing, when she was against Miki dating that douche bag.
Not to mention, every figure skating fan was worried for Miki's relationship with him, when they heard Ilinykh/Katsalapov have switched to Morozov. And go figure, a few months later they became a couple. Granted, Miki and Morozov split up before that, but looking at Morozov's history, I honestly doubt their marriage would last, heck I even doubt their engagement would last much longer after that. So she's much better off without him. Yep! This is only my opinion of course, since I don't know them personally.

Weren't Miki and Morozov engaged at some point? What happened to that one?
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!    Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 7:46 am

https://www.facebook.com/sumitomolife
the other facebook page of mao's sponsor
in the pic, she was reading msg from fans through http://mao-asada-ouen.jp/

Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!    Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:09 am

shikure, that pic is stunning, I agree. Thanx for posting it here, I'm one of those who don't have a facebook account, so i really appreciate it. Daisies for you

shikure wrote:

ETA: mao kept saying she wants someone "yasasii" and understand her...I did remember she said someone "yasasii" then she did give the person chocolate LOL...before the day really comes, shippers still have right to keep shipping cheers

You got that right. lol!

Alokya wrote:
Weren't Miki and Morozov engaged at some point? What happened to that one?

If I remember correctly, they were engaged in 2011 and were supposed to marry in spring/summer 2012, but Miki's mother was against it. As a result Miki and Morozov broke up (after worlds 2011, don't know when exactly), by september 2011 there were rumours of Elena-Morozov dating. So he "recovered" pretty fast... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!    Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:34 am

I am also one who think that Murofushi is the perfect guy for Mao. He's also an athlete, he's older than Mao, he's very wise, calm, mature...and looks like a really nice guy.
If he went to see Mao at Cup of China, doesn't that mean something ? Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!    Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:05 am

ddmm wrote:
I am also one who think that Murofushi is the perfect guy for Mao. He's also an athlete, he's older than Mao, he's very wise, calm, mature...and looks like a really nice guy.

Murofushi is just stunning; kind of like a Van Damme who doesn't kick box...not sure if he's Mao's type, but I think maybe Mao is his type! Razz
We can't rule out Makino totally either, though. But I don't think they train together as much as before, or maybe they don't train together at all anymore. scratch

Don't get the wrong idea guys, I love Maozuka shipper posts! Until the day comes, knock yourselves out! Laugh
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!    Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:02 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
ddmm wrote:

Murofushi is just stunning; kind of like a Van Damme who doesn't kick box...not sure if he's Mao's type, but I think maybe Mao is his type! Razz
We can't rule out Makino totally either, though. But I don't think they train together as much as before, or maybe they don't train together at all anymore. scratch

Don't get the wrong idea guys, I love Maozuka shipper posts! Until the day comes, knock yourselves out! Laugh

If you compare Murofushi with Van Damme, yes they look alike physically (very macho!) but in terms of personality, not at all! I've personally met Van Damme on few occasions at work and I can tell you this guy is just crap and a cheater (to his former wives) ! (sorry to his fans).
I think Makino still works with Mao but maybe not as often as he used to. But wait, wasn't he married ???
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!    Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 2:16 pm

ddmm wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:
ddmm wrote:

If you compare Murofushi with Van Damme, yes they look alike physically (very macho!) but in terms of personality, not at all! I've personally met Van Damme on few occasions at work and I can tell you this guy is just crap and a cheater (to his former wives) ! (sorry to his fans).
I think Makino still works with Mao but maybe not as often as he used to. But wait, wasn't he married ???

Nope, Makino is single and even said clearly in a tv show once that he didn't have a girl friend at that time (don't know about his romantic status now, though). I'm sorry to hear Van Damme was an ass to his former wives, but I guess that's common amongst guys in show-biz. Not much of a shock there. There's no doubt that most athletes are much more fine people compared to alot of show-biz folks. Razz
Back to top Go down
shar
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
shar

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!    Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:26 pm

Does anyone know if Miki will compete next season?
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!    Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:43 pm

shar wrote:

She's already announced to the press that she will. However, there are rumors on how depressed she still is, so I don't think anyone can be totally sure she'll be able to come back. She hasn't even found a new coach yet either. Yep, Sadly
Back to top Go down
shar
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
shar

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!    Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:06 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
shar wrote:

She's already announced to the press that she will. However, there are rumors on how depressed she still is, so I don't think anyone can be totally sure she'll be able to come back. She hasn't even found a new coach yet either. Yep, Sadly

Thanks Pochinko, I really hope she gets a new coach soon, and also starts healing form the what that jerk did.

It would be such a waste of talent if she doesn't compete during the Olympic season, for us and Japan.
Back to top Go down
sapphiresky
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
sapphiresky

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!    Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 6:56 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

Nope, Makino is single and even said clearly in a tv show once that he didn't have a girl friend at that time (don't know about his romantic status now, though).

Hell, no! Who, me? I'm happy to hear this. It seems like he was in the most recent training videos with Mao though?
I'm wondering if Weider asked him to come back when Mao's condition wasn't that great the previous seasons with the other trainers. It seems like they have the most trust with each other. Out of all the trainers, he seemed to most know what he was talking about (based on my own past experiences with personal training).

If Mao doesn't want him, (and she has lots of choices!)- I'll take Makino! lol...I just have to get myself to Japan and make him fall in love with me ROTFLMAO
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!    Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:33 am

http://blog.goo.ne.jp/kanamoon/e/bbd1194cb23860f8e5d66574ed3efece
a blog from a narrator, Kana Oshima. she went to interview Satoko in Kansai University then met Miyu Honda's father there. then her father told Ms. Oshima something happened during 4cc.

Miyu and her parents was in Gala of 4cc, after that Mao talked to them in the hallway.
although they met each other several times before but it was first time they have chance to talk with her like that. seeing honda family, mao remembered her childhood memory and was crying then talking to them about memory with her mother.
Ms. Oshima said Mao is not that kind of person would talk to others not so familiar (first meet) but she talked to them a lot maybe she landed 3A in the competition and her mother is the person she wanted to talk to most at the moment, then the Honda family just brought those emotion to her. Crying or Very sad

PS. I saw Makino has fiancee before, but anyway...stupid internet.

Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!    Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:42 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
shar wrote:

Well, my advise to Miki: pack your bags and go to Toronto Cricket club ASAP! Great training facility, great training environment, great coaches. I wonder why she hadn't tought of it? I really think, this would be a good move for her.

shar wrote:
Thanks Pochinko, I really hope she gets a new coach soon, and also starts healing form the what that jerk did.

It would be such a waste of talent if she doesn't compete during the Olympic season, for us and Japan.

I agree, and after watching that "interview" with Morozov (the one where he was drinking beer in it) I could seriously slaped him. For the life of me I don't get what Lena is seeing in him, and I understand even less, how can her mother agree to this?!!! Disappointed

I'd love to see Miki make a comeback, so she can show to Morozov, that he isn't a God he thinks himself to be and that she can make it with someone else, but then, I just know that Akiko would be left off the Oly's team. Yep, Sadly So I'm a bit torn about this.

sapphiresky wrote:
I'm wondering if Weider asked him to come back when Mao's condition wasn't that great the previous seasons with the other trainers. It seems like they have the most trust with each other. Out of all the trainers, he seemed to most know what he was talking about (based on my own past experiences with personal training).

I too have a feeling, that Mao works best with Makino, and they do seem to get along well.

shikure wrote:
Miyu and her parents was in Gala of 4cc, after that Mao talked to them in the hallway.
although they met each other several times before but it was first time they have chance to talk with her like that. seeing honda family, mao remembered her childhood memory and was crying then talking to them about memory with her mother.

Depressed Crying This just brakes my heart. She looks so strong and hardly ever shows her true feelings, so you think that she recovered from losing her mother, but then hearing this, you can see how hard it must be for her and Mai. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!    Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!   - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mao News - The 2012-2013 Season!
Page 21 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next