Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum too big for screen now

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

Forum too big for screen now Empty
PostSubject: Forum too big for screen now   Forum too big for screen now Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:41 pm

So just the last few days now when I come on the forum, it doesn't fit right on the screen any more. Now I have a scroll bar on the bottom of the screen for left to right. Before everything fit on the screen, and I didn't have to keep scrolling back and forth to see everything and read every line (which is annoying). I do have a widescreen monitor too. Is this happening with anyone else? Anyone know why??
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Forum too big for screen now   Forum too big for screen now Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:06 pm

This happens to me too, from time to time. No idea why, it usually stays for a day or two and then goes back to normal. Whirly
Back to top Go down
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

PostSubject: Re: Forum too big for screen now   Forum too big for screen now Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 4:39 am

If it happens to you (or any user who reads this Smile ) again, could you please screencap it?

It's never happened to me, so I don't even know what could be the cause.
...Perhaps when the forum icons don't load some browsers assume that the images are bigger than they should be..?

(As for the images randomly disappearing, some of the servers are being upgraded and it causes some issues with direct linking. It should be fine in a few days. Sweatdrop )
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Forum too big for screen now   Forum too big for screen now Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:41 am

It is back to normal now. Other users on the fb group are complaining about other issues with the forum though Sad
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Forum too big for screen now   Forum too big for screen now Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:18 am

It's back to normal now for me also.
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

PostSubject: Re: Forum too big for screen now   Forum too big for screen now Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 4:14 am

Star85 wrote:
Other users on the fb group are complaining about other issues with the forum though Sad

Could you please post what issues they are experiencing? I don't have a Facebook account, so I can't join the group. Sweatdrop Maybe it's time to create an account... Unconscious

Most likely the issues are caused by the Forumotion staff doing technical maintenace (as I mentioned above). Also, our advertisement-free period has ended and needs to be renewed (hopefully this weekend). Fried
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Forum too big for screen now   Forum too big for screen now Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 11:22 pm

Yes someone mentioned it might have something to do with forumotion maintenance.

The things people were complaining about having trouble with were: forum size too big for screen, only being able to log in from a phone and not desktop computer, not being able to log in at all, and icons not displaying properly. The forum is working for me again now, and another fb user said it's working for them again too. Don't know about everyone else, but I'm assuming they are done with the maintenance.

As far as ads go, I've been seeing them on the forum for a long time.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum too big for screen now   Forum too big for screen now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum too big for screen now
Page 1 of 1