Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alissa Czisny

Go down 
+8
zarinaballerina
linglang
ballerinamao
COHK
roma
Alokya
swan
tigster
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

Alissa Czisny - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alissa Czisny   Alissa Czisny - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:43 am

pearlyriver wrote:

In a sense, we know that Gracie and Ashley will go no matter what, just like Julia and Adel, unless Adel has a meltdown and Anna takes her place. Gracie is working on a new SP.
Whaaat?! Heck yes! cheers  Frank, thank you! Worship  I guess he got too many headaches listening to that screeching, so he made her change it. Razz  Hopefully, it's not Marina doing the choreo again.

Nah, like I said, I don't see Adelina off the Oly's team. Russian Fed loves her.
Back to top Go down
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

Alissa Czisny - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alissa Czisny   Alissa Czisny - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 4:22 am

zarinaballerina wrote:

Whaaat?! Heck yes! cheers  Frank, thank you! Worship  I guess he got too many headaches listening to that screeching, so he made her change it. Razz  Hopefully, it's not Marina doing the choreo again.

Nah, like I said, I don't see Adelina off the Oly's team. Russian Fed loves her.
I wonder why they had to use the violin arrangement. Three Preludes played by Gershwin himself on the piano is very beautiful. Violin doesn't lend itself well to ice rink, especially if the sound system isn't of high quality. I hope her new SP won't be Sing sing sing or Carmen or Legend of the Falls Very Mad 
Back to top Go down

Alissa Czisny
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2