Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Miki Ando has become mother

Go down 
+30
qingshui
chapis
kawaiimao
babayaga
Tripleaxelqueen
supportmaoasada
Dani-Chan
pearlyriver
MikiAndoFan#1
flittermouse
polosatik
BowbowDaijin
inskate
let`s talk
Lady_in_black
europeanfan
ddmm
shikure
zarinaballerina
Haidogirl
COHK
dangerous_angel_face
roma
shar
ElleluvsL
Mao2012
ilovethai
ballerinamao
chiyori
linglang
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

Miki Ando has become mother - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando has become mother   Miki Ando has become mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:57 am

chiyori wrote:
shar wrote:
Haidogirl wrote:
shikure wrote:
http://www.nikkansports.com/sports/news/p-sp-tp0-20130702-1150968.html
based on this one...father is Japanese and was competition skater (may turn pro?) then they dont' want to disclose the name

Maybe its not Nanri then?

Could it be Dai?  I'm kidding... or maybe not.  Laughing 

Wasn't Nanri a competition skater as well? It would make a lot of sense...

Yes, Nanri was a competition skater. He retired after 2010-2011 season.
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando has become mother   Miki Ando has become mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:03 am

Nanri should be the father (normally) because they are said to be living together.
Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando has become mother   Miki Ando has become mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:19 am

shar wrote:
Haidogirl wrote:
shikure wrote:
based on this one...father is Japanese and was competition skater (may turn pro?) then they dont' want to disclose the name

Dont scare me! lol! 

Arent there any news clips online recently?
Back to top Go down
europeanfan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
europeanfan

PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando has become mother   Miki Ando has become mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:39 pm

Wow! What a surprise!! WOW! 
Back to top Go down
shar
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
shar

PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando has become mother   Miki Ando has become mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:33 pm

Haidogirl wrote:
shar wrote:
Haidogirl wrote:
shikure wrote:

Don't scare me! lol! 

Aren't there any news clips online recently?

I would believe there's a Dai/Mao relationship before I would believe Dai/Miki. Only because Dai & Mao click better when they are performing/joking around with each other. Miki & Dai have more of a sibling vibe. I notice their lack of chemistry during their black/white swan performance.

Here is Japantoday.com story about Miki: http://www.japantoday.com/category/sports/view/figure-skater-miki-ando-announces-she-is-a-mother
Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando has become mother   Miki Ando has become mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:27 am

shar wrote:
Haidogirl wrote:
shar wrote:
Haidogirl wrote:
shikure wrote:

Don't scare me! lol! 

Aren't there any news clips online recently?

I would believe there's a Dai/Mao relationship before I would believe Dai/Miki. Only because Dai & Mao click better when they are performing/joking around with each other. Miki & Dai have more of a sibling vibe. I notice their lack of chemistry during their black/white swan performance.

Here is Japantoday.com story about Miki: http://www.japantoday.com/category/sports/view/figure-skater-miki-ando-announces-she-is-a-mother

Dai and Mao is also not so what i dream about, what about Takahiko? lol! 

And thanks for the link! Icenetwork posted a cute photo!
http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20130702&content_id=52443036&vkey=ice_news

Btw, arent there any statements of other skaters yet? Mao?
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando has become mother   Miki Ando has become mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:48 am

linglang wrote:

I didn't know about Rochettes possible return.  So, you mean, she will compete only in the team event but not in individual (single ladies) event? How many spots does Canada have, only one?  I wonder if it's because Canada wants to push Osmond for single ladies event. Question

She didn't make any official statement yet, there's just speculation on other boards that her motivation for a return might be a Team gold medal. Their take is, that she might compete at a team event but not in the individual event.

Canada has two spots in the ladies event, but even so, if the speculation is true and she only wants to compete in the team event, it's unfair toward the other Canadian skater who would've qualifyed next to Osmond (we all know she's going as long as she's healthy) and would've gladly competed in both team and individual event.

Heck maybe Joannie surprises us all and a) doesn't come back, or b) competes in both team and individual. Like I said it's only a speculation. She's scheduled to compete at JO, so we should get a clearer picture in what kind of shape she is.
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando has become mother   Miki Ando has become mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:14 am

Thank you very much for the information, zarina.
So, Canada has two spots. If Osmond and someone (other than Rochettes) are qualified for the individual event, it's going to be Osmond or someone who can take part in the team event, isn't it?  Sorry, I don't think I understand the rules thoroughly yet.  Figure skating related rules are so complicated beside COP. Whirly Sweatdrop Anyway, I think this speculation reflects how people see Canada -- they are desperate for gold medal and the game will take place in Russia!!

I just thought if it should happen that Miki didn't win a bid for the Olympic team (for the individual event), it would be nice if she's allowed to skate at the team event.  This would also be beneficial for the three girls to save energy and stamina for the individual event that will happen soon after the team event. To be honest, I'm worried for Mao. I just hope she will be able to peak and re-peak without trouble. I know she hasn't qualified yet though ... Sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando has become mother   Miki Ando has become mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:24 am

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20130703-00000047-dal-spo

Miki sent a fax message to the media outlets that she will not tell the name of baby's father to the public.  She wants to concentrate on skating towards Sochi while cherishing time spent with her baby.

I hope the medial will stop chasing Nanri, but I know they won't. Lips sealed
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando has become mother   Miki Ando has become mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:33 am

linglang wrote:
So, Canada has two spots. If Osmond and someone (other than Rochettes) are qualified for the individual event, it's going to be Osmond or someone who can take part in the team event, isn't it? Sorry, I don't think I understand the rules thoroughly yet.

The way I understand it is (and don't hold me for my word since I find this whole thing just as confusing as you do:@_@: Embarassed ), only those who qualified on their respective country's team can compete in the team event. So this would mean that ONLY Osmond and whoever else will go with her are able to compete in the team event, they can't bring the third competitor.

linglang wrote:
Miki sent a fax message to the media outlets that she will not tell the name of baby's father to the public. She wants to concentrate on skating towards Sochi while cherishing time spent with her baby.

I too wish the press would just back the heck off and leave her and her family be. Who cares if Nanri is or isn't the father (though my bet is that he is:yep!: ), if Miki doesn't wish to disclose the father's name than the press should respect her decision. But then again this is the press we're talking about, since when did they respect anyone.Mad 

Back to top Go down
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando has become mother   Miki Ando has become mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:40 am

Huge congrats to Miki for her baby girl. I don't know how children out of wedlock are perceived in Japan and how it will impact her life or her baby's life, but I am happy that she chose what she wanted and listened to her heart. It's a dangerous thing to talk to the media about abortion and she is very brave to acknowledge she had her doubts but I hope she is prepared for the bad reactions she'll get by some people. I, for one, really admire her for her guts. Who can blame her, figure skating was her life, her passion and Sochi was her last chance for a medal. The pressure must have been immense. Only a brave woman would have had the courage to take her decision and not let anyone convince her otherwise. Now I really wish her privacy would be respected and she can train peacefully for Nationals.
Back to top Go down
let`s talk
Double Axel
Double Axel
let`s talk

PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando has become mother   Miki Ando has become mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 7:15 am

linglang wrote:
They won't.

Weekly Shincho and Weekly Bunshun (not tabloids) on Miki's story. Brief translation, highlights only.

"She is living in Tokyo with her mom, the baby and Nanri. Temporary she and Nanri are in Fukuoka to escape media.
She has been in relationship with Nanri for a while and they were seen by "Friday" at night in Omotesando in May.
Nanri quit his job (coach) in Osaka in January and now working part time in izakaya (Japanese-style pub). He occasionally skates in ice shows.
If he is the father, there's no reason for him to keep it in secret and not to marry Miki.
One reason could be that Miki's mother doesn't accept him as a son-in-law because he doesn't have a reliable income, while Miki is the FS Queen.
Yet this reason doesn't seem persuasive.
Media contacted Nanri's father. He said he never heard of the baby and he hasn't seen Nanri for two years. The baby is the pleasant thing but his son never told him anything about that.
Officials in JSF were not aware of Miki's pregnancy and childbirth.
Media called Morozov, he sounded surprised and denied the fatherhood of Miki's baby.
Reported that Morozov's lawyer told him not to marry Miki because Nikolai has been divorced 3 times and in case of divorce with Miki he will have to pay her a huge alimony.
Miki and Morozov saw each other in June-July.
The source closed to Morozov said in August 2012 Nikolai asked Miki to abort the child. He was disappointed that she refused.
They didn't contact since then.
If Morozov is the father, then it's quite understandable why Miki doesn't want to reveal her baby's father's name.
It's rather telling that Miki called her baby with a very rare name in Japan "Himawari." Sunflower is considered to be the symbolic flower of Russia."

(corrections welcomed)
sources: http://twitpic.com/e/2o7j
Media official sites:
http://www.shinchosha.co.jp/shukanshincho/
http://shukan.bunshun.jp/articles/-/2871
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando has become mother   Miki Ando has become mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 9:42 am

Thanks so much for the translation let's talk. it's really an interesting article, and I was quite surprised about the name "Himewari"means sunflower and is considered to be the symbolic flower of Russia. it all kind of hints that Morozov might be the father, and it would also be no coincidence that she chose this particular name. I also am quite surprised to hear that she has moved just to avoid the media, it be really bad, if they had to go so far.

Last edited by ballerinamao on Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
let`s talk
Double Axel
Double Axel
let`s talk

PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando has become mother   Miki Ando has become mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 7:53 pm

^ Miki is taking part in "Fantasy on Ice" show in Fukuoka. So I am not sure if she's there just because of the show or she indeed moved there temporary with Nanri scratch . They both will be in PIW show in Tokyo next weekend (which I will be attending geek , feeling deeply sad of Plu's withdrawal Coffee ).
Back to top Go down
COHK
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando has become mother   Miki Ando has become mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:45 pm

Just thinking on the practical side: the future competitions (before reaching JP Nationals) for Miki will possibly be --

1. According to this: http://sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/sports/figureskate/headlines/article/20130702-00000079-jij
Miki belongs to a new skating club "新横浜プリンスクラブ" now. By the previous 'announcements' of JSF, she's required to go through local competitions including Regional and Sectional. In this report, it says Miki will be competing at the Regional "関東選手権" (Kanto Regional), which will be scheduled on 10.11 - 10.14
2. After Kanto Regional, supposedly Miki will also have to go on with Sectional. So the next step will be competing in either "Eastern Sectional" or "Western Sectional". The 2 events are scheduled on 11.1-11.4 (at the same time)
3. If Miki is doing well in both Regional and Sectional, perhaps JSF will be willing to send her to some International-B events, in order to gain the minimal TES scores. So in between JP Sectional and JP National (which will be on 12.21-24), Miki has the choices of attending: Merano Cup (11.14-17), Ice Challenge (11.19-24), NRW Trophy (12.03-08), Golden Spin of Zagreb Challenge Cup (12.05-08) [These are the competitions "sanctioned" by JSF, with Golden Spin Zagreb as the last official Internation-B before JP National, also the end of the year]

Of course there's always other possibilities...but the further you go, the more difficult it seems to be....
Back to top Go down
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando has become mother   Miki Ando has become mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 12:29 am

let`s talk wrote:

If he is the father, there's no reason for him to keep it in secret and not to marry Miki.

I think the reasons might be:

1) privacy - right now Miki would probably have to chase the media away with a flamethrower to have any resemblance of a peaceful wedding. If they already managed to bother Nanri's dad, find out about his job situation, find out where they live AND ask Morozov if he's the father (rude!), they wouldn't hesitate to disturb the wedding. Remember, at the time Midori Ito remarried, she kept the identity of her husband secret to spare him from being bothered by the media - and that was many years after Midori retired, so technically she wasn't in the media spotlight as much as the currently competing athletes. Not to mention, when it was announced that Midori remarried, most of the fans were surprised she had been already married and divorced (she really kept her private life private Smile).

2) lack of time - if Miki want to seriously attempt a comeback, she really doesn't have any time to spare! I guess, like any person, she'd like to have a special wedding - perhaps inviting some of her friends from different countries - but right now, everyone related to figure skating is busy with preparation for the Olympics, either as a skater or as a coach. Not to mention, what sort of wedding would it be if you couldn't even gorge yourself on your wedding cake because you have to keep in shape? lol! 

Quote :
The source closed to Morozov said in August 2012 Nikolai asked Miki to abort the child. He was disappointed that she refused.

I really hope this isn't true, because that would be a truly asshole-ish thing to do.  Disappointed  

Quote :
It's rather telling that Miki called her baby with a very rare name in Japan "Himawari." Sunflower is considered to be the symbolic flower of Russia."

There could be a connection... or it could be just a coincidence. Isn't Russia more often associated with chamomile? When I Googled "national flower of Russia" the first few pages mention only chamomile.
Sunflower is actually my favorite flower (mostly because of VanGogh's painting Too sweet! ), but I didn't know about its connection with Russia until now. Sweatdrop 

I also learned today that the national flower of Poland is the corn poppy (also known as cornflower)... Actually, I'm not surprised, I knew it would be something blood red, and probably either corn poppy or a red rose (because A) they are mentioned in popular patriotic songs, and B) s a nation we have this weird fascination with the color of freshly spilled blood... Sweatdrop ).
Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando has become mother   Miki Ando has become mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:46 am

let`s talk wrote:
linglang wrote:
They won't.

Weekly Shincho and Weekly Bunshun (not tabloids) on Miki's story. Brief translation, highlights only.

"She is living in Tokyo with her mom, the baby and Nanri. Temporary she and Nanri are in Fukuoka to escape media.
She has been in relationship with Nanri for a while and they were seen by "Friday" at night in Omotesando in May.
Nanri quit his job (coach) in Osaka in January and now working part time in izakaya (Japanese-style pub). He occasionally skates in ice shows.
One reason could be that Miki's mother doesn't accept him as a son-in-law because he doesn't have a reliable income, while Miki is the FS Queen.
Media contacted Nanri's father. He said he never heard of the baby and he hasn't seen Nanri for two years. The baby is the pleasant thing but his son never told him anything about that.
Media called Morozov, he sounded surprised and denied the fatherhood of Miki's baby.
Reported that Morozov's lawyer told him not to marry Miki because Nikolai has been divorced 3 times and in case of divorce with Miki he will have to pay her a huge alimony.
If Morozov is the father, then it's quite understandable why Miki doesn't want to reveal her baby's father's name.

This is really suspicious. If Nanri is the father, there wouldnt be any problem to make it public. So my bet is, Nanri is not the father ..
But i really hope, its also not Morozov! I have never liked him, but if its true, what the report said, he is more of an ratfink, than i ever had tought!
Back to top Go down
BowbowDaijin
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
BowbowDaijin

PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando has become mother   Miki Ando has become mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:47 am

HIMAWARI is a name of a baby (girl) in Crayon Shinchan, the popular animation in Japan.
Though it is not a common name. It is still well-known among Japanese.
Back to top Go down
Mao2012
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mao2012

PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando has become mother   Miki Ando has become mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:57 am

COHK wrote:
Just thinking on the practical side: the future competitions (before reaching JP Nationals) for Miki will possibly be --

1. According to this: http://sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/sports/figureskate/headlines/article/20130702-00000079-jij
Miki belongs to a new skating club "新横浜プリンスクラブ" now. By the previous 'announcements' of JSF, she's required to go through local competitions including Regional and Sectional. In this report, it says Miki will be competing at the Regional "関東選手権" (Kanto Regional), which will be scheduled on 10.11 - 10.14
2. After Kanto Regional, supposedly Miki will also have to go on with Sectional. So the next step will be competing in either "Eastern Sectional" or "Western Sectional". The 2 events are scheduled on 11.1-11.4 (at the same time)
3. If Miki is doing well in both Regional and Sectional, perhaps JSF will be willing to send her to some International-B events, in order to gain the minimal TES scores. So in between JP Sectional and JP National (which will be on 12.21-24), Miki has the choices of attending: Merano Cup (11.14-17), Ice Challenge (11.19-24), NRW Trophy (12.03-08), Golden Spin of Zagreb Challenge Cup (12.05-08) [These are the competitions "sanctioned" by JSF, with Golden Spin Zagreb as the last official Internation-B before JP National, also the end of the year]

Of course there's always other possibilities...but the further you go, the more difficult it seems to be....
Thank you for this! Worship Well, now I just hope that she will be able to skate, win Regionals and Sectionals, and have good programs at one Senior B and at Nationals, it doesn't matter if she makes it to the Olympic team or not... Just to have a good farewell year to competitive skating!
Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando has become mother   Miki Ando has become mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:08 am

Mao2012 wrote:

Thank you for this! Worship Well, now I just hope that she will be able to skate, win Regionals and Sectionals, and have good programs at one Senior B and at Nationals, it doesn't matter if she makes it to the Olympic team or not... Just to have a good farewell year to competitive skating!

Yes, you are right! All we want is her to be happy and satisfied!
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando has become mother   Miki Ando has become mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 12:52 pm

Haidogirl wrote:
let`s talk wrote:
linglang wrote:
They won't.

This is really suspicious. If Nanri is the father, there wouldnt be any problem to make it public. So my bet is, Nanri is not the father ..
But i really hope, its also not Morozov! I have never liked him, but if its true, what the report said, he is more of an ratfink, than i ever had tought
!

It could also be, that Miki just wants to keep everything private, however I must admit, I don't like what the Japanese tabloids have written, especially the supposed meeting between Miki and Morozov in June/July, she did give birth to her daughter 9 months later.pale  I really hope he's not the father, her baby and also she deserve better, IMO. And hasn't Morozov been dating Lena since Autumn 2011?! At least the rumours implied so. if the rumours are true, than I guess "once a cheater always a cheater" is true.Disappointed  And if the tabloids are right about Morozov, then he's a bigger douche bag than I'd ever thought.Evil or Very Mad 

I wish a successful season for Miki.Good luck! 
Back to top Go down
let`s talk
Double Axel
Double Axel
let`s talk

PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando has become mother   Miki Ando has become mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 6:01 am

Weekly Asahi http://publications.asahi.com/ecs/detail/?item_id=15084 and Sunday Mainichi http://sunday.mainichi.co.jp/ (not tabloids) published a couple of articles on Miki's childbirth.
They say Noriko Shirota (you can see her here: http://twitpic.com/d21e1l ), one of ex-executives of JSF, knew about Miki's pregnancy and helped her to hide it from public and media. Noriko was fired from JSF a few years ago for money laundering. But later she was taken back as a staffer due to her good connections in fs world and people skills.
Miki's mom and Miki had different opinions on the childbirth. Her mom wanted Miki to keep her career going, while the chidlbirth would prevent it. Moreover, in case of marriage, Miki's surname will likely be not "Ando", and therefore less recognizable by judges.
The Japanese ex- figure skater Watanabe Emi said Miki's chances to go to Sochi is 20%, since she has to win JN and she doesn't have any GP events.
Currently Miki doesn't have many sponsors and doesn't have any commercials contracts.
The magazine "Friday", the one who "caught" Miki with Nanri in Omotesando in May, asked Nanri if he is the father. He said that Miki's baby is not his. He knows who the father is but he can't tell his name.   http://twitpic.com/d21dw3
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando has become mother   Miki Ando has become mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:00 am

^ Let's talk thanx for this news.

let`s talk wrote:

The magazine "Friday", the one who "caught" Miki with Nanri in Omotesando in May, asked Nanri if he is the father. He said that Miki's baby is not his. He knows who the father is but he can't tell his name.   http://twitpic.com/d21dw3

Crap, I was hoping it was him. This doesn't neccessarly means that Morozov is the father, but if he is, I wonder how Elena Ilinykh is feeling about this.
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando has become mother   Miki Ando has become mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:17 am

I don't want to sound weird but I read from FG forum that Father of Miki's daughter possibly can be a married Japanese man, anyway it's not Morozov for sure.
I hope Miki can enjoy her life as mother and don't let any bad thoughts bury her.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando has become mother   Miki Ando has become mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:47 pm

polosatik wrote:
I don't want to sound weird but I read from FG forum that Father of Miki's daughter possibly can be a married Japanese man, anyway it's not Morozov for sure.
I hope Miki can enjoy her life as mother and don't let any bad thoughts bury her.

I know this father issue isn't any of my bussiness, but I'm sooo glad that it isn't Morozov.

I completely agree with you, I hope she'll just enjoy being a mother and won't care for any gossip. It's her life after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando has become mother   Miki Ando has become mother - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miki Ando has become mother
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next