Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From me and my Dad :)

Go down 
+7
Haidogirl
pearlyriver
Alokya
chapis
shar
roma
TanyaMellie
11 posters
AuthorMessage
TanyaMellie

From me and my Dad :) Empty
PostSubject: From me and my Dad :)   From me and my Dad :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 6:36 pm

Hey guys!! Like MaoLina, I have decided to take the plunge and decided to join this lovely space in the internet. I have been a big a fan of Mao since last year, and have been visiting this forum for a while now. In the process my Dad became a Mao fan as well. Very Happy

I never really intended to join until my Dad saw comments on forums that depict Mao in a negative light and wanted to say something about it. I suggested that he join this forum to make him feel better but then he declined as he just did not have the time. Sad, Lonely 

Enter me. I have a bit more time in my hands (just a teensy bit), but at least I can go to this forum to write not just my thoughts but my Dad's as well. We know we are late to join the Mao bandwagon but better late than never right?

Anyway, we really want to support you guys as well: we can see from your posts that you are really great fans. We want to join you and support Mao like crazy as she makes her way through her last season to the Olympics. Good luck! Cheering 

We look forward to share stories with you!!!

- Tanya and Dad I love you
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: From me and my Dad :)   From me and my Dad :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 7:13 pm

Hello TanyaMellie! Hello to your dad, too!

Welcome to the forum and I hope you'll enjoy visiting here. Do join us in conversations when you have time. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
shar
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
shar

PostSubject: Re: From me and my Dad :)   From me and my Dad :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 7:25 pm

I would like to extend a warm welcome to you and your dad, TanyaMellie. Daisies for you  You guys are not too late, you're right on time. It's never late for fans to join our Maofest forum. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chapis

PostSubject: Re: From me and my Dad :)   From me and my Dad :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 7:26 pm

Hello and welcome, its great that you can share this with your dad, I envy you, when my dad watch a fs video he say things like "but there are not much action", and me Rolling Eyes Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
shar
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
shar

PostSubject: Re: From me and my Dad :)   From me and my Dad :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 7:35 pm

chapis wrote:
Hello and welcome, its great that you can share this with your dad, I envy you, when my dad watch a fs video he say things like "but there are not much action", and me Rolling Eyes Very Mad 
That's because men love gladiator like sports. Which is why here in the US, American football is our #1 sport. And futbol (soccer) is #1 worldwide. Flipping, kicking, chasing, body slamming, dunking, and let's not forget boxing and kick boxing. The more physical, Very Mad  the more excited they are when watching these kinds of sports. Boys and their toys. Yep! Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: From me and my Dad :)   From me and my Dad :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 7:43 pm

Welcome! I hope you enjoy being here!!
Back to top Go down
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

PostSubject: Re: From me and my Dad :)   From me and my Dad :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:00 pm

Tanya, welcome. You're so lucky that your dad joins you. No one around me is interested in FS Sad 
Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

PostSubject: Re: From me and my Dad :)   From me and my Dad :) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 1:16 am

Aww this is lovely! I wish your dad could join here too! Even if he appears only now and then Surprised 
My dad likes figure skating too, but is more of a show fan, because he dislikes classical music and loves them skating to modern music, then he watches with me, its always a great time Many Hearts 
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: From me and my Dad :)   From me and my Dad :) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:20 am

welcome to the forum TanyaMellie, it's never to late to join Very Happy Cheering 
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

PostSubject: Re: From me and my Dad :)   From me and my Dad :) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:17 am

Welcome to the forum, TanyaMellie! Very Happy  How lucky you are to have a dad who is into the same thing as you are.  Please enjoy with us to cheer and support Mao!! Razz
Back to top Go down
White Swan Poodle

White Swan Poodle

PostSubject: irasshai mase~   From me and my Dad :) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:25 am

Hello welcome irasshai mase! Tanya Mellie and the Dad! I joined the forum in April, should come here more often!!
Back to top Go down
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

PostSubject: Re: From me and my Dad :)   From me and my Dad :) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:16 pm

Welcome, White Swan Poodle. What a cute nickname you have.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: From me and my Dad :)   From me and my Dad :) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 1:53 am

Welcome, TanyaMellie! Confetti Like others already said, it's never too late to join this wonderful foum.

chapis wrote:
lol!  At least your dad watches this sport. Honestly, last season I was sure, my family started to consider whether they should send me to the doctor, to see if I still function properly (mentally Wink  ). Let's just say, that they didn't understand my very passionate cheering for Mao. ROTFLMAO   By the time Sochi comes, they'll probably be asking if there is any room available at the mental hospital, though I'm not sure whether it'll be for me, or for them. Hell, no! 

Though I must admit, after my grandma saw Mao's SP at SA, she totally gets my love for Mao. Love She's absolutely crazy about her SP, and I said, if you think she's great now, just wait for a few months, and she will be even more amazing. cheers 
Back to top Go down
TanyaMellie

PostSubject: Re: From me and my Dad :)   From me and my Dad :) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:36 pm

Thank you guys! I'm sorry to reply just now, it has been a hectic first day at my first job. Dad just came home too; we're both working night shifts. Thank you so much for welcoming us. Woot!

zarinaballerina wrote:
Though I must admit, after my grandma saw Mao's SP at SA, she totally gets my love for Mao. :love2:She's absolutely crazy about her SP, and I said, if you think she's great now, just wait for a few months, and she will be even more amazing. cheers 
We watched the SP too. Wub Dad was already a fan of her by that time but I think after the SP he may be challenging me for the "Mao fan of the family" title. Too sweet! Laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From me and my Dad :)   From me and my Dad :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From me and my Dad :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Administration :: Newbies Forum-
Jump to: