Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World Championships 2015

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

World Championships 2015 Empty
PostSubject: World Championships 2015   World Championships 2015 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 12:52 am

I've just finished watching the ladies. What a competition. Faint2

Liza's 3A in SP, Dance just wow. The first lady to do this jump in this Olympic quad, and  she's the first lady to do a 4 triple SP. Worship  Her LP could've been better, but I guess she was nervous. Great job none the less.cheers

I'm over the moon for Satoko, I was so worried she'll be hit with UR's, but luckily she was good enough for silver medal.Confetti

Lena, she nearly gave me a heart attack. affraid  She was so good the entire season, and here she got sick and competed with fever. Depressed Crying She's such a fighter.

I'm not an ice dance expert, the french team deserved to win, though their score... scratch Suspect , way too high, IMO. Really sad that Lena/Ruslan could not skate their FD clean. I'm a huuuge fan of theirs. Love Hearts

The pairs were also great. Really happy for Sui/Han, they were deservedly 2nd, just a bit underscored in PCS. Deserved a point or two higher, IMO.

I can't wait for men's LP today. Boogie  Javi has a realistic chance at gold tonight, considering Yuzu is not at his best. But then again, this is Yuzu, he's beaten the odds time and time again, so if he actually finds the strength to skate a fantastic LP, I wouldn't be surprised. I'm hoping for Yuzu and Javi to go 1-2 in whatever order, and Denis to be in 3.
Back to top Go down
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
l-spiralmao

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2015   World Championships 2015 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 5:41 am

Well, you got your wish! Very Happy I'm happy for Satoko, Liza, P/C, and most of the men.... sad for Lena, Anna, and Farris though.... Escape
Back to top Go down
silenceisgolden
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
silenceisgolden

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2015   World Championships 2015 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 10:03 am

I’m super late, but

Congratulations to Javi for his World Gold Medal !

Also Yuzu did amazingly well under such difficult circumstances !
His Ballade No. 1 is almost as much lovely as Mao’s  Many Hearts

And about Barcelona got GPF for two consecutive years, 
I’m happy for you, Iceriver  cheers
I enjoyed your report on GPF2014 posted on GS so much !
Back to top Go down
Iceriver
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2015   World Championships 2015 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 5:00 pm

silenceisgolden wrote:
I’m super late, but

Congratulations to Javi for his World Gold Medal !

Also Yuzu did amazingly well under such difficult circumstances !
His Ballade No. 1 is almost as much lovely as Mao’s  Many Hearts

And about Barcelona got GPF for two consecutive years, 
I’m happy for you, Iceriver  cheers
I enjoyed your report on GPF2014 posted on GS so much !

Wooooow thank you very much silenceisgolden!! Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

It was an unforgettable experience and I still can't believe that it's going to be held here again. And about my reports, it was a pleasure for me to write them and share my thoughts with you all. It looks like I'll have to write more next season, and I'm super happy with that! Dance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2015   World Championships 2015 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Championships 2015
Page 1 of 1