Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

korean documentary

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
helen91
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
helen91

korean documentary Empty
PostSubject: korean documentary   korean documentary Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 8:08 pm

has anyone seen the korean documentary about yu-na kim? they show mao in it a lot and i can't understand it but i think they were trying to show how much better yu-na is than mao. Does the korean media often do this? I understand if their proud to have a skater like her but still....
Back to top Go down
sunshine
Double Axel
Double Axel
sunshine

korean documentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: korean documentary   korean documentary Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 8:42 pm

I don't understand Korean except for "hello," "thank you," and "sorry"Wink so I unfortunately can't help you with translation.

But there seem to be really a lot of Mao fans in Korea. Indeed, the audience at 4CC was surely one of the most passionate ones since her senior debut. Mao was really grateful for their heartfelt support. It seems that Mao was the center of the media attention during 4CC and it appears that they were pretty favorable. In Japan as well, there are numerous Yuna fans. Many people like them both because they are both rare talent. A lot of media also feature Yuna favorably. Sure, not all people praise you especially when you are the center of attention. But there are always some balance. Don't worry. flower
Back to top Go down
analucia

analucia

korean documentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: korean documentary   korean documentary Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:52 am

now is it translated, in fact they said why yu-na is better than mao, i think that yu-na must fell embarrasment wiht this, but is the media who did it.
Back to top Go down
sunshine
Double Axel
Double Axel
sunshine

korean documentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: korean documentary   korean documentary Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:32 pm

analucia wrote:
now is it translated, in fact they said why yu-na is better than mao, i think that yu-na must fell embarrasment wiht this, but is the media who did it.

Thanks for your info. It is true that Yuna is better than Mao in some areas. Then Mao is better than Yuna in other areas. That make their rivalty so interesting to watch! I look forward to seeing them compete each other next season! Wouldn't it be fun if Brian Boitano coaches Mao so that they could have Brian match?! Just kidding. hahaha.Razz
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mirai

korean documentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: korean documentary   korean documentary Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 3:00 am

Are you referring to this documentary?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjYL3z9bOkk

sunshine wrote:

Thanks for your info. It is true that Yuna is better than Mao in some areas. Then Mao is better than Yuna in other areas. That make their rivalty so interesting to watch! I look forward to seeing them compete each other next season! Wouldn't it be fun if Brian Boitano coaches Mao so that they could have Brian match?! Just kidding. hahaha.Razz
Then it could be the "Battle of the Brians' Students"! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

korean documentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: korean documentary   korean documentary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

korean documentary
Page 1 of 1