Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mao went to school & Ayu's concert

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MaoNinja
Double Axel
Double Axel
MaoNinja

Mao went to school & Ayu's concert Empty
PostSubject: Mao went to school & Ayu's concert   Mao went to school & Ayu's concert Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 12:13 pm

On April 8th, Mao went to Chukyo High School and attended the ceremony of new term. She is now in the third-grade, the final year of high school. http://www.chukyo.ed.jp/news/news15.html
Then she enjoyed Ayu's birthday concert in Tokyo.
http://mainichi.jp/enta/geinou/graph/200804/08_6/
Back to top Go down
analucia

analucia

PostSubject: Re: Mao went to school & Ayu's concert   Mao went to school & Ayu's concert Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 2:29 pm

she will go to school normally, she has time? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Mao went to school & Ayu's concert   Mao went to school & Ayu's concert Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 7:34 am

I don't think she will attend school full-time... She would have to clone herself or something! Wink She might attend some classes, though, as I heard that her school wasn't happy that she had been taking all classes online (when she was living in USA). I think they might want her to appear a few times in the actual school to boost its reputation, Laughing but attending the classes normally for a longer period of time would be definitely impossible. Unconscious
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mao went to school & Ayu's concert   Mao went to school & Ayu's concert Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mao went to school & Ayu's concert
Page 1 of 1