Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mao SP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

Mao SP Empty
PostSubject: Mao SP   Mao SP Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 7:27 pm

Since Mao has many deductions in her SP because of her flutz, she could have used instead of the lutz, the 3loop. Is that possible? Maybe she can't because she already has one in her 3flip-3loop combination?! If she can, she would gain so much more points. for exemple, in the world long program, she got 4.71 for her 3lutz and 6.64 for the 3loop! That's a difference of about 2 points!!!
But anyway, I'm sure she'll work hard on fixing her lutz, this summer. GO MAO!
What do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

Mao SP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao SP   Mao SP Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 11:53 pm

I don't think it's possible - she can't repeat the same triple in combo and as a solo jump. he only possibly way would be to change the combo to 3L-3L and the solo jump to 3F. I'm worried hat the judges might interpret this as escaping from the problem, or 'oh, she can't do 3Lz at all' and give lower PCS for such a performance.

Fixing the wrong edge take-off seems to be the wisest choice in the long run. flower
Back to top Go down

Mao SP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Figure Skating :: Mao Chat-
Jump to: