Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

tv show: Mao Asada 2008-04-23 kurimunantoka

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

tv show: Mao Asada 2008-04-23 kurimunantoka Empty
PostSubject: tv show: Mao Asada 2008-04-23 kurimunantoka   tv show: Mao Asada 2008-04-23 kurimunantoka Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:06 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVo3vlodW70
any translation please?
What's the thing they keep always saying Razz ?
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

PostSubject: Re: tv show: Mao Asada 2008-04-23 kurimunantoka   tv show: Mao Asada 2008-04-23 kurimunantoka Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:01 pm

Thanks for uploading, I watched it in the morning. flower

Quote :
What's the thing they keep always saying Razz ?

Mostly "You can't ask!" Perhaps somebody from Japan could explain it better, because I never watched this show and I have no idea what is going on. Laughing The Plain Looking Guy asks things, like who are they going to meet, but the Yellow Trio just repeat "You can't ask!" every time. Laughing "Why did Mao-chan came here?!" "You can't ask!!!"

Then, while The Plain one talks with Mao, the Yellow Trio keep trying to please Mao (giving her a nice seat, a favourite drink, a yummy cake) while picking on the Plain Guy (not giving him a seat, then just pillows, giving him a smelly drink and a weird-looking snack, interrupting him when he's about to ask something important). They try to convince Mao to reply "You can't ask!" when the Plain Guy ask her things (in the end she actually does that Laughing ).

The Plain one congratulates Mao on her win, then they talk about Mao's fall. The guy asks Mao what she felt like when she fell, and she replied that it was something like "What am I gonna do now?", but she realized she had no time to contemplate and felt she needed to calm down and skate her best.

The guy admires Mao's medal and thinks it's amazing. Then he asks Mao whether she has time for private life and she nods, but at this interesting moment the Yellow Trio appear and distract Mao with a drink. They also bring a smelly, disgusting one for the guy. Laughing They talk about the drink's yucky-ness for a while, and when the guy asks the next question (I think it was "What you do for fun?"), the Trio appears again with the cakes. Again, Mao's cake looks tasty, but the guy's looks toxic! Laughing

After that, IIRC, the guy asks what Mao watched on TV. It was some program I don't know anything about. Laughing

Then they talk about Aero! I love you Mao says that last year when she was in USA she could not play with Aero Sad , but now she plays with her every day. Yep! Mao says that it calms and relaxes her a great lot.

After that the guy asks what is Mao's goal now, and when she is about to reply, the Trio distract her again!!! So irritating. Too sweet! The Plain Guy is upset, "No, no, no. It was really important question!" but they just scream "Present time!" They make a pun and when Mao tries to open it they say "Akecha dame!" - "You can't open it!" but Mao opens it anyway. Actually I couldn't see what it was, but Mao said it was cute. But Yellow Yamada said "Homecha dame!" - "You can't praise it!" ROTFLMAO

Then they ask Mao to give the Plain guy a present, but they instruct her that when he asks what it is, she has to reply "You can't ask!". The guy is like "I heard it all!!!", but Mao does it anyway. Laughing

Then Yamada brings the actual present from Mao to all the guys - it's Mao & Mai's CD with the music they have skated to. I love you
Mao plays a prank on the Plain Guy two more times - he asked about the present and once again what Mao's goal is, and she again replied with "You can't ask!" Hell, no!

And that's it! Perhaps somebody Japanese can explain more, as there were a few things I didn't understand. This was the first time I've watched this show. Sweatdrop

Last edited by Oscilla on Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: tv show: Mao Asada 2008-04-23 kurimunantoka   tv show: Mao Asada 2008-04-23 kurimunantoka Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 1:53 pm

Wow! Thank you so much Oscilla!!
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
Admin
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: tv show: Mao Asada 2008-04-23 kurimunantoka   tv show: Mao Asada 2008-04-23 kurimunantoka Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:02 am

That was... fun. Laughing

I've never watched it before, either... I can't help but wonder why all things that were given to "the Plain Guy" were purple... Purple pillows, purple drink, purple "cake"... ROTFLMAO
Back to top Go down
https://maoasada.forumotion.net
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

PostSubject: Re: tv show: Mao Asada 2008-04-23 kurimunantoka   tv show: Mao Asada 2008-04-23 kurimunantoka Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:05 pm

That was fun! Thanks for the link and the translation, bibi & Oscilla! flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tv show: Mao Asada 2008-04-23 kurimunantoka   tv show: Mao Asada 2008-04-23 kurimunantoka Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tv show: Mao Asada 2008-04-23 kurimunantoka
Page 1 of 1