Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Request for a Mao Asada blogskin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mirai
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mirai

Request for a Mao Asada blogskin Empty
PostSubject: Request for a Mao Asada blogskin   Request for a Mao Asada blogskin Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:55 am

I'd really like to use a blogskin of Mao for my blog (I use Blogger.com, btw) but I haven't a clue as to how to make one, with all the codes and everything (heck, I can't even use photoshop or adobe! ><).

so if anyone kind enough were to take up my request, I'd be eternally grateful! Very Happy I'd prefer the blogskin to be the kind with no navigations, with a black background so that the words are white. And any pictures of Mao are okay, preferably those of her in her senior years, esp in her blue So Deep Is the Night dress (it's gorgeous! Wub )

Thanks in adavnce! flower
Back to top Go down
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Request for a Mao Asada blogskin   Request for a Mao Asada blogskin Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:46 pm

I tried to make a layout very quickly, but it turned out to look rather sloppy:
http://okamidesu.blogspot.com/

I think I could manage a better looking one if I had more time to work on it. So, I could help you, if you don't mind waiting a few days. Embarassed

Last edited by Okami on Sat May 17, 2008 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Request for a Mao Asada blogskin   Request for a Mao Asada blogskin Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:51 am

Sure I don't mind Smile

I was thinking of a layout with the picture of Mao something like the banner at the top of this forum; something of a mix and match. And I kinda like your blogskin, but I find the image of Mao too big.

Still, I greatly appreciate you taking my request! Very Happy Happy dance

P.S. could you add the words "Mao Asada ~ Brilliance on Ice" on the background? Something with a nice effect. The words ought not be too big or distracting. (:
Back to top Go down
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Request for a Mao Asada blogskin   Request for a Mao Asada blogskin Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:56 pm

No problem. Smile

Do you perhaps have any favourite photos of Mao that you would like me to use, or should I choose something on my own? Smile
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Request for a Mao Asada blogskin   Request for a Mao Asada blogskin Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:38 am

Okami wrote:
No problem. Smile

Do you perhaps have any favourite photos of Mao that you would like me to use, or should I choose something on my own? Smile

I've sent you a PM. (:
Back to top Go down
getmewild

getmewild

PostSubject: Re: Request for a Mao Asada blogskin   Request for a Mao Asada blogskin Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 3:33 am

I have my blog there too.. http://www.maoasada.blogspot.com

ohh.. it really is hard to explain how to use that one.. my brother.. a computer engineer who also knows about programming kinda taught me some basics... but what you're asking is more than basics... maybe you should try using google search.. there's a lot of websites where i compiled their info to make my site...
Back to top Go down
http://maoasada.blogspot.com
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

PostSubject: Re: Request for a Mao Asada blogskin   Request for a Mao Asada blogskin Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:22 am

getmewild wrote:
but what you're asking is more than basics... maybe you should try using google search..

I think Mirai's blog skin is already finished. The picture she uses as her signature is her logo Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request for a Mao Asada blogskin   Request for a Mao Asada blogskin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request for a Mao Asada blogskin
Page 1 of 1