Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mao as a ballerina

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

Mao as a ballerina Empty
PostSubject: Mao as a ballerina   Mao as a ballerina Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:30 pm

I just had to create a separate thread for this video, because it's just too cute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaU_2OtdM5c

Cloud 9 Wub Cloud 9
Back to top Go down
MaoNinja
Double Axel
Double Axel
MaoNinja

Mao as a ballerina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao as a ballerina   Mao as a ballerina Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:15 pm

Mao said Mao's mom wanted Mao to become a ballerina, so Mao started ballet at age 3, and then started figure skating at 5 to strengthen her legs for ballet. Surprised
Back to top Go down
racyong25

racyong25

Mao as a ballerina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao as a ballerina   Mao as a ballerina Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:26 pm

Thanks for this! I used to dance ballet myself so I really enjoyed watching Mao do something I really understand lol! (Though I didn't understand anything they were saying in the vid!!) Razz

MaoNinja wrote:
Mao said Mao's mom wanted Mao to become a ballerina, so Mao started ballet at age 3, and then started figure skating at 5 to strengthen her legs for ballet. Surprised

I used to have friends from ballet class who did the same thing. Some were into figure skating, while others did gymnastics and they only took ballet to improve on their artistry. Mao looks really great on the ice though!Smile
Back to top Go down
http://shizukaarakawa.motion-forum.net/
Sponsored content

Mao as a ballerina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao as a ballerina   Mao as a ballerina Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mao as a ballerina
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Figure Skating :: Mao Chat-
Jump to: