Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Asya's montages )))

Go down 
+18
kaarolcia
Cloviece
dawnsherearequiet
klarification
europeanfan
PochinkoPotanko
alyssa
mingming
yuki
SmileAsYouCan
Oscilla
bibi
Batsuchan
clovera
Okami
Yumei
inskate
polosatik
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mingming
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
mingming

Asya's montages ))) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:32 pm

Amazing! I love it cheers
Back to top Go down
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:04 pm

Gorgeous! Cheering Thank you for sharing! flower
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:25 am

This montage is fantastic. Probably the most beautiful I've seen for Mao. Great job Asya. Love Hearts
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:15 pm

Thank you so much guys! My new montage with Yuna https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y3RXQqhjnI Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:26 am

Great editing polosatik! You're really becoming professional at this! WOW!
It's like a real promotion video for Yuna! Thumbs up!

btw, this is probabaly the first time I clicked thumbs up for a Yuna montage... Laugh
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:43 am

Thank you so much Pochi! Hearing these compliments from you is a big honour for me! You are such a great video maker! Love
Too sweet! Why is it the first Yuna montage where you clicked thumbs up? I've seen a lot of great montages with Yuna.
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:10 am

polosatik wrote:
Too sweet! Why is it the first Yuna montage where you clicked thumbs up? I've seen a lot of great montages with Yuna.

I guess I've never searched for a good Yuna montage before. Sorry, I'm no fan of her's...but I never click thumbs down on any of Yuna's videos, so please forgive! I envy Yuna montage makers sometimes though...there are so many cool footages of her not only in the rink but in commercials too which are great for montage material. Plus I have to admit that Yuna matches better with pop music rather than Mao... Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:09 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
polosatik wrote:

I guess I've never searched for a good Yuna montage before. Sorry, I'm no fan of her's...but I never click thumbs down on any of Yuna's videos, so please forgive! I envy Yuna montage makers sometimes though...there are so many cool footages of her not only in the rink but in commercials too which are great for montage material. Plus I have to admit that Yuna matches better with pop music rather than Mao... Cool
No need to be sorry Pochi! And yeah, there are so many cool clips with Yuna which is very pleasant for making montages. In Japanese vids with Mao there are usually this text at the bottom etc, it is so annoying and not good for the montage picture.
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:49 pm

My friend sent me this song and I was amazed! This suits Mao so well!!! I'm making a montage using this song now!!!! Many Hearts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTT_9gWCCmY Love Hearts
Back to top Go down
europeanfan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
europeanfan

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:06 am

polosatik, I've just watched some of your montages and I think... WOW!!!! Worship Worship Worship Worship
Back to top Go down
europeanfan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
europeanfan

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:30 pm

polosatik, On 6th of December Santa Claus hands aroud presents, do you plan to give us some "secret santa gift" this year? santa
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:01 pm

europeanfan wrote:
polosatik, On 6th of December Santa Claus hands aroud presents, do you plan to give us some "secret santa gift" this year? santa
Thanks europeanfan for your kind words in the previous post!!!! Many Hearts

Hmm, do you want me to do it? The main idea came from SashaFans forum. Maybe it will be good to try it here too, who knows, I will tell you the idea and then you tell me do you like it or not.
The whole thing called Secret Santa
Members from the forum who want to take part in it, came to the special thread(Secret Santa entries) and saying they want to participate. Usually it take a week or maybe be more, then after everyone entried, one member counts the contestants, for example the number is 30 and gives each member a number( no one knows which number is you actually). After that, this special member ask all contestants to wrote a number from 1 to 30( if the number of contestants is 30).Then the keeper of Secret Santa PMs everyone and tells who are you making a gift for. Cheering But you don't who is your Santa till the deadline. We made it three times at SF and it was a lot of fun. Presents can be all kinds, montages, blends, stories, wishes, everything you want.

So that montage was my Secret Santa gift to a member from SF. Btw also all contestants post their preferences, what music do they like, what colour etc. Just to make it easier for everyone. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
europeanfan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
europeanfan

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:45 pm

That's great idea!! Many Hearts Please, let's do it! Cheering
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:28 pm

europeanfan wrote:
That's great idea!! Many Hearts Please, let's do it! Cheering
Yey! So I'm going to post it in general chat. sunny
Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:31 pm

Asya, let's do it! I've participated in a Secret Santa for Deviantart before, so I have a bit of idea how this goes! And this would be better if there are at least ten participants! But it's December already so we have to hurry! Razz
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:09 pm

Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:05 pm

Amazing, Asya. I wish had your talent. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:47 pm

polosatik wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt5wMLKw1EI New Mao montage Very Happy

Superb! I love how it's dark and powerful... Reminds me of Bells! Oh, and I remember Vampire Knight because of the music.

This might be random, but since you seem to like Japanese music too (or I hope J-Pop at least), maybe you can take a look at this vid:
Quote :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGmMwlRdR_U

I think it's very energetic... Maybe you can use the music when you're feeling up to it eh? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dawnsherearequiet

dawnsherearequiet

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:38 pm

Last edited by dawnsherearequiet on Sun May 01, 2011 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:24 am

Thank you alyssa, Klari and dawnsherearequiet!!! Love

Yes, I like some J-pop, such as Yuzu. Thanks for the link Klari! Sounds very energetic!
I like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQtIGtdfwj4
Back to top Go down
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:26 am

Awesome montage, Asya! cheers I always love your use of special effects and interesting choices of music. Thumbs up!

...And the ToraDora opening is quite addictive. Dance
Back to top Go down
Cloviece
Double Axel
Double Axel
Cloviece

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:52 pm

I love all of your montages, especially "Bittersweet Symphony" (I remember waiting anxiously for the full version to come out :]). But this latest Maotage might be my favorite yet. It's haunting, surreal, and just beautiful.
Back to top Go down
europeanfan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
europeanfan

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:22 am

Polosatik!! What a great montage!!! I fell in love with it! Wub Wub
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:55 am

Thanks Okami,Cloviece and europeanfan! Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
kaarolcia
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
kaarolcia

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:47 pm

Wow! Polosatik, what a great job you did! cheers
I am certain that this montage could be aired on TV! Great quality and awesome ideas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asya's montages )))
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next