Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for two Mao videos...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

Looking for two Mao videos... Empty
PostSubject: Looking for two Mao videos...   Looking for two Mao videos... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:09 pm

Hi!

I am looking for two videos that I saw on youtube that have either been removed or I can't find them.

1) Mao skating at age 6
There was a clip of her skating in a competition when she was 6. I think this was part of an interview; she brought in the costume she wore. (So cute!)

2) Some clip/montage where Mao was doing off-ice training (when she was younger, before the Weider support stuff). She was doing an exercise where she was sitting on a bench with one leg on either side and holding weights in her hands, and then she'd jump straight up on top of the bench.
I can't remember what was in the rest of the clip, but I was really impressed by her coordination/jumping skills! Mushy Love

If anyone has these clips or know where to find them, please let me know!
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

PostSubject: Re: Looking for two Mao videos...   Looking for two Mao videos... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:00 am

I think I have them! Finding them will take a while, though, because I have a horrible mess in my folders. Sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
SoMiTripleAxel
Double Axel
Double Axel
SoMiTripleAxel

PostSubject: Re: Looking for two Mao videos...   Looking for two Mao videos... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:38 am

Hi, Batsuchan!

I found the first one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6bOLWWsrvM

I think it's the one you are looking for. Wink Cant' wait to se Mao's new programs at TEB!
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Looking for two Mao videos...   Looking for two Mao videos... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:02 am

Wow, that's it SoMiTripleAxel!! Thanks so much! Very Happy

I'm *dying* of anticipation of Mao's new programs! But I"ll be at work when she skates on Friday and I won't be able to watch. Bawling
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
SoMiTripleAxel
Double Axel
Double Axel
SoMiTripleAxel

PostSubject: Re: Looking for two Mao videos...   Looking for two Mao videos... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:56 pm

Your welcome! Wink I won't be able to watch it live either, but luckily we have someting called YOUTUBE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for two Mao videos...   Looking for two Mao videos... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for two Mao videos...
Page 1 of 1