Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...

Go down 
+30
aoi88
mingming
FatiniAdlina
klarification
MikiAndoFan#1
alyssa
femariel
skateexox7
skatwai717
getmewild
MaoMaoRevolution
chineseteacup
Erika
coolmeia
Star85
bleedingblades3
chiyori
Maxgato
maoshi
kawaiimao
Oscilla
inskate
clovera
Nanae
polosatik
Mirai
Batsuchan
SoMiTripleAxel
bibi
Okami
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Empty
PostSubject: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:22 pm

Something I created in the little free time that I had...

Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Mao_Magic_01
Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Mao_Magic_02
Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Mao_Magic_02a
Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Mao_Magic_02b
Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Mao_Magic_02c
Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Mao_Magic_02d
Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Mao_Magic_02f
Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Mao_Magic_02g

Some old ones, which some of you have probably already seen in my montages... Sweatdrop I was a bit careless with those photoedits, as in the montages they had been resized and appeared for a very short time, anyway... Embarassed

Click on the thumbnail to see the full version! Yep!

Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Mao_Polonaise_01_t
Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Mao_Coppelia_01_t
Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Mao_Danse_01_t
Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Mao_Claire_01_t

Last edited by Okami on Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:29 pm

OHhh! It's soo beautiful! You're really good =D! Mao looks gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
SoMiTripleAxel
Double Axel
Double Axel
SoMiTripleAxel

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:44 pm

WOW!!!!
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:43 pm

OMG!! Amazing! Gorgeous, just gorgeous!! WOW!

I totally vote for Mao to change her SP costume to something like the first or second pic! (Though the second one looks awfully like Yu-Na's FP costume, but in white. Sweatdrop)
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:55 am

Thanks for the comments! Daisies for you

Batsuchan wrote:

I totally vote for Mao to change her SP costume to something like the first or second pic! (Though the second one looks awfully like Yu-Na's FP costume, but in white. Sweatdrop)

It ended up looking quite similar, no? Sweatdrop I wasn't palling it this way, thiugh... At first I wanted to create a silver Claire de Lune costume basing it on the original one... But my first attempt looked clunky in the neck/chest area, so I extended the crossing parts of material to create a new, more slender top... The ornament on the hips was inspired by Nobu's LP costume (Laugh), and the see-through skirt - by Mao's LP dress. Too sweet!

I totally admit to copying YuNa's make-up though! Too sweet! (Though it is also similar to Mao's make-up in the Asience CM Love Hearts)

Then I went back to the first attempt and I changed it by adding the lace, the fluffy part around the top of the dress and the pearl brooch. It was inspired by some pretty, peaceful Christmas song that was playing on the radio... Sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:41 am

BEAUTIFUL! Many Hearts Somehow I love the last one best.

You and TAT should collaborate on dressing up Mao for Worlds ;D
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:03 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW! WOW! WOW! The six one is sooo good! i want to see it in live! Please Mao,wear it! Okami you're big,huge talent !!!!!!!! Mushy Love
Back to top Go down
Nanae

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:29 am

Wow!! WOW! Gorgeous! Love Hearts
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:00 pm

Wonderful job Okami! I would love to see the first (white) or the last (golden) dress to Clair de Lune. Especially the last one - dresses in shades of yellow are rare to see these days! I love you
Back to top Go down
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:43 am

Oh so pretty! Happy dance The last two of the "Mao Magic" set are my favorite! Wub You can just see the fabric flutter in the wind! WOW!
Back to top Go down
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:22 am

Once again, thank you all for the comments! sunny

Here is another one:

Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Mao_Masquerade_New_01a

It's not quite finished and I'll hate myself for posting it later (Laughing), but I wanted to post something new before I move on to finishing my projects for my classes... Unconscious

Last edited by Okami on Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:39 am

Okami wrote:

Here is another one:

It's not quite finished and I'll hate myself for posting it later (Laughing), but I wanted to post something new before I move on to finishing my projects for my classes... Unconscious

Which dress did you take at first to do this one ? :O:O:O
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:44 am

bibi wrote:

Which dress did you take at first to do this one ? :O:O:O

The one from the Masquerade LP. Smile It doesn't really matter, as I erased the dress completely and then painted my own. Laugh Even in the previous set only the first one was based on the Claire de Lune dress (I painted the skirt myself, though - I wanted it to be more see-through than the original one). Smile
Back to top Go down
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:40 pm

Wow, amazing. The black-red dress looks quite striking. And I just love the golden one from the first set. Mushy Love
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:13 am

Okami wrote:

Here is another one:

I think this is a great dress for Mao's Masquerade! It's dramatic and elegantly sophisticated... (Especially since it has red, and Mao has a habit of changing her LP dress to a red one Wink )
Back to top Go down
kawaiimao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
kawaiimao

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:17 am

Shocked wow beautiful!

I wish Mao would wear them all!

Mao said she plans to change her Masquerade dress to a red one this season too, right?

Can't wait to see it and hope it is as pretty as Okami's.
Back to top Go down
maoshi

maoshi

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:23 am

Amazing,Is beautiful.When mao put on your design,She become elegant.Keep gping on,Maybe Mao one day will wear your clothes for competition!!!
Back to top Go down
Maxgato

Maxgato

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:01 pm

BEAUTIFUL! WOW!
What program did you use? I would love to be able to do that...but i'm not good with computers.
Whirly
Back to top Go down
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:35 pm

Thanks for the comments! Daisies for you

Maxgato wrote:

What program did you use? I would love to be able to do that...but i'm not good with computers.

I use Photoshop, but any software that allows the user to work on layers (GIMP, OpenCanvas, PaintShopPro, etc.) would do. Yep!

I might do a little tutorial/walk-trough for making photomanipulations like this... Smile The process is really quite mundane, though - there's no magic tricks, just hours spent removing the background and original dress, re-painting the missing parts of body and skin, and then painting on a new dress and adjusting make-up. Sweatdrop

I'll try to post something new today... I have two hours of free time and I plan to spend them wisely. Too sweet!
Back to top Go down
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 4:57 pm

I promise, I deliver. Laugh

Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Mao_PinkSparkly_01
Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Mao_PinkSparkly_02

Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Mao_Pearls_01b
Another version --> http://www.okami.netserwer.pl/upload/mmagic/Mao_Pearls_02.jpg

The first set was meant to be used in my new virtual LP montage, but I changed my mind and decided to use a different one. Who, me?

The second set was inspired by the anime-styled doodle I drew during a particularly boring lecture:
http://okami.follownet.pl/fs/upload/art/Mao_Chibi_01bc.png

I think I overdid the backgrounds a little, particularly in the second set... Sweatdrop I was in a bit of a rush. Sweatdrop I don't have much free time recently as my supervisor (I'm writing my MA paper...) is a sadist at heart and loves to see us poor students squirm and sweat trying to meet her crazy deadlines. Faint2 Laugh

It's highly probable that I'll improve all the recent pics (including the red dress that I posted last time) once I have some free time. Worship

Last edited by Okami on Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
chiyori

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:05 pm

Love, looove the second one all in black!! They're all gorgeous but that one is just out of this world to me. And it's so cute in the doodle too. I just love the look of the top part. It's perfect!! Swoon I'd love to see Mao in it!
Back to top Go down
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:50 am

I agree, the black dress is gorgeous! Wub I love the motiff on the top, and the contrast of black material and white pearls. Very classy. Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:13 am

Aww! Love Hearts It's so pretty. I would love for Mao to wear it! Mushy Love
Back to top Go down
bleedingblades3

bleedingblades3

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:13 am

I adore the second and the third one. You're amazing!
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:36 pm

OOOKKAAMMIII!!! You're back!!!!!! Happy dance

After you disappeared after 4CC, I was like oh no, Okami's so distraught after 4CC that she's not coming back... Bawling

Thanks for the gorgeous pics, as usual!! Worship

Though I guess a lot of people have resurfaced on the board over the weekend (of course, when I'm out of town and have no internet access)...haven't had a chance to read everything yet, but yay yay yay, I'm excited! Cheering
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next