Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Takahiko!

Go down 
+51
swan
Mao2012
joyfuls
silenceisgolden
Lady_in_black
COHK
Sviatoslava
skating_fanatic
will_power
qingshui
haruka25
ddmm
purplemaze
zarinaballerina
kaabi
CraZsk8r
linglang
chiyori
KariDebate
ballerinamao
Alokya
polosatik
babayaga
WayCon
Okami
illani
maowataiyo
roma
dlynndao
periperi
bellarina
MaoChan756
jkblues
shikure
4u4a
Haidogirl
mingming
kaarolcia
aoi88
Spacey
MOACHANTHEBEST
PochinkoPotanko
Yunamao
kirakira
SoMiTripleAxel
Yumei
chapis
coconut
Batsuchan
clovera
bibi
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
haruka25

Takahiko! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:00 am

Quote :
I saw some of post about the tv program and looks like there are a lot of lovely vids of little Taka and talked about his grandpa Bawling

really? Taka chan's grandpa Bawling
I nearly forgot Taka's ojiichan passed away this summer.

Takahiko! - Page 8 Ojicha11

eta: got this pic from twitter. as you can see, Taka's ojiichan is wearing his grandson's 2011 world silver medal

Last edited by haruka25 on Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
qingshui

Takahiko! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:49 am

Thank you, haruka25. Let us non-Japanese fans keep updated.
Back to top Go down
haruka25

Takahiko! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:27 am

you're welcome, shikure and qingshui! i'm glad i can share something to this thread sunny

@shikure
you are the one always bringing updates and nice tidbits about Taka and Mao. thank you so much for that! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

@qingshui
i will try my best! though sometimes my Japanese skills fails me Sweatdrop since i'm not a native speaker. and it's been a year since i've been in Japan (i love here in Manila but i really wanna go back to Japan soon!) Escape
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

Takahiko! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:59 am

haruka25 wrote:
Quote :
I saw some of post about the tv program and looks like there are a lot of lovely vids of little Taka and talked about his grandpa Bawling

really? Taka chan's grandpa Bawling
I nearly forgot Taka's ojiichan passed away this summer.

Takahiko! - Page 8 Ojicha11

eta: got this pic from twitter. as you can see, Taka's ojiichan is wearing his grandson's 2011 world silver medal
what a beautiful photo Depressed Crying Taka's grandpa was for sure very proud of him.
Back to top Go down
haruka25

Takahiko! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:51 pm

polosatik wrote:

what a beautiful photo Depressed Crying Taka's grandpa was for sure very proud of him.

yes, i agree polosatik
from the clips i've watched, i can say that his grandpa really loved Taka so much, and Taka really loves his ojiichan too Depressed Crying
he was really strict with Taka's dad, but more gentle and sweet to his grandson.
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

Takahiko! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:00 pm

haruka25 wrote:
polosatik wrote:

yes, i agree polosatik
from the clips i've watched, i can say that his grandpa really loved Taka so much, and Taka really loves his ojiichan too Depressed Crying
he was really strict with Taka's dad, but more gentle and sweet to his grandson.

I agree with both of you Smile
The way his grandpa hold his hand and the way they looked into each others' eyes -->make me emotional.
I remembered his grandpa watched his performance in Olympic and cried.
Every time Taka won something, he went to meet his grandpa and put the medal on his grandpa. There are pics for his first gold in national championship and the one haruka25 posted above for the worlds' sliver.

Takahiko! - Page 8 4010Takahiko! - Page 8 E0149110

need to cheer up a little bit ~ here is the pics from the his book and someone shared it in 2ch (those are also in the ten pages)
Takahiko! - Page 8 10mai610Takahiko! - Page 8 10mai611

Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

Takahiko! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:01 am

http://sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/winter/skate/figure/headlines/20120105-00000053-kyodo_sp-spo.html

good job JSF (sarcasm)~ assigned AKKO and Taka to the domestic competition without any ISU credit.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

Takahiko! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:28 am

shikure wrote:
http://sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/winter/skate/figure/headlines/20120105-00000053-kyodo_sp-spo.html

good job JSF (sarcasm)~ assigned AKKO and Taka to the domestic competition without any ISU credit.

Brilliant! Very Mad They could at least send them to some international B competitions, this way Akiko and Taka could get some ranking points. I don't get it...
Back to top Go down
haruka25

Takahiko! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:20 am

Well...last year, Taka also participated in a domestic competition in Hokkaido. I remember seeing in the news that the rink was packed with spectators when they heard that Taka will participate.
I guess Nagoya is serious in wanting to sweep the medals this year since they are sending international level skaters scratch

Finally found the vids on Taka's part in the special entitled 氷上の系譜 ~ 日本フィギュアの挑戦
though I was not able to find Part 1 Sad

Part2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE7mRuNpW-E
Part3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=775v77EflTk
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

Takahiko! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:55 am

haruka25 wrote:
Well...last year, Taka also participated in a domestic competition in Hokkaido. I remember seeing in the news that the rink was packed with spectators when they heard that Taka will participate.
I guess Nagoya is serious in wanting to sweep the medals this year since they are sending international level skaters scratch

Finally found the vids on Taka's part in the special entitled 氷上の系譜 ~ 日本フィギュアの挑戦
though I was not able to find Part 1 Sad

Part2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE7mRuNpW-E
Part3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=775v77EflTk

The reason he participated the competition last year is that was club learder of Chukyo, Sano's last competition in his skating career. They wanted to let him having the last great memory. since chukyo never won the university FS championship.

Taka is pretty positive about this competition now and Mura and he said they want to win this since it's first time Aichi holds this competition. He said he will try his programs here since they have done modification for his programs--> he will put quad in both SP and FS and will try twice quad in FS.

ETA: haruka25, I think the part one is about the 3A history which was the part of Mao (?)
Back to top Go down
haruka25

Takahiko! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:19 am

shikure wrote:

ETA: haruka25, I think the part one is about the 3A history which was the part of Mao (?)

Oh i see, if that's the case, then I already posted the link in the other thread Smile
yey! thanks again shikure flower
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

Takahiko! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:28 am

haruka25 wrote:
shikure wrote:

Oh i see, if that's the case, then I already posted the link in the other thread Smile

sorry~~~~I misleading you..the same owner uploaded part 1 Embarassed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e37-Z-WoNT8&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

I am the one need to say thank you cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
chiyori

Takahiko! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:10 am

shikure wrote:
haruka25 wrote:
shikure wrote:

Totally unrelated, but I love the old man's voice they used to dub Jeff Billings. It sounds nothing like his voice, which is even funnier. lol!
Back to top Go down
qingshui

Takahiko! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:18 am

shikure wrote:
haruka25 wrote:

The reason he participated the competition last year is that was club learder of Chukyo, Sano's last competition in his skating career. They wanted to let him having the last great memory. since chukyo never won the university FS championship.

Taka is pretty positive about this competition now and Mura and he said they want to win this since it's first time Aichi holds this competition. He said he will try his programs here since they have done modification for his programs--> he will put quad in both SP and FS and will try twice quad in FS.

I hope Taka's quad will get more consistent or fully rotated even he falls. He doesn't have the reputation so that he can fall more than one time in a program in a competition and still get the PCS scores he deserves. Oh, and also I hope he will be injury-free since he works so hard.
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

Takahiko! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:55 pm

official website update
http://t-kozuka.com/blog/2012/01/post-5b6f.html
Takahiko! - Page 8 12010810
http://t-kozuka.com/blog/2012/01/post-62a3.html
Takahiko! - Page 8 11010910

when Kurt introduced Taka during SOI, he said "my favorite skate and my best friend" Love Hearts

ETA: I have TYPO...LOL..."my favorite skater and my best friend"

Last edited by shikure on Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

Takahiko! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:26 am

shikure wrote:
official website update
http://t-kozuka.com/blog/2012/01/post-5b6f.html
Takahiko! - Page 8 12010810
http://t-kozuka.com/blog/2012/01/post-62a3.html
Takahiko! - Page 8 11010910

when Kurt introduced Taka during SOI, he said "my favorite skate and my best friend" Love Hearts

That's so nice and sweet. I like Kurt , he's a great skater, and looks like he's a lot of fun to be around with.

I can't wait for mao to join the show, then we'll get pics of her and Taka on their websites. Happy dance
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

Takahiko! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:07 am

https://youtu.be/sLnV-CbcjVE they called Taka "bambi chan"--> the deer..uh
Izumi Mori once called him Yuzuru...uh...these ppl

Back to top Go down
haruka25

Takahiko! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:10 am

shikure wrote:

No problem, shikure! I haven't got the chance to watch it yet though.

Some kind of promo for Stars on Ice:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLnV-CbcjVE

They call Taka Bambi chan. How cute! Laugh
Izumi san is one of the host of Oshareizm right?
I think both Dai and Taka had guest on that show. Taka's interview was so funny! ROTFLMAO
She said she really likes Taka Lips sealed but she made a mistake and called him Hanyu kun lol!

ETA: @shikure we posted the same link lol
Back to top Go down
haruka25

Takahiko! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:29 am

shikure wrote:
they called Taka "bambi chan"--> the deer..uh

There, there. I think it just means they think Taka is cute like bambi chan, aside from the fact that Kozuka sounds like Kojika lol
Look how she gets all excited when Takeshi says Kozuka senshuu, and then says kawaii <3 when they saw Taka's practice clip Laugh

I think Izumi can be the other evil girl in Batsuchan's fic Who, me?
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

Takahiko! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:33 pm

haruka25 wrote:
shikure wrote:
they called Taka "bambi chan"--> the deer..uh

There, there. I think it just means they think Taka is cute like bambi chan, aside from the fact that Kozuka sounds like Kojika lol
Look how she gets all excited when Takeshi says Kozuka senshuu, and then says kawaii <3 when they saw Taka's practice clip Laugh

I think Izumi can be the other evil girl in Batsuchan's fic Who, me?

ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO

Honda-san's expression when Nematsu-san explained that he and Izumi call Kozuka 'Bambi-chan' was hilarious. He was like confused !!

This is so bad, but I'm never going to be able to look at Taka-chan the same again--from now on, it will be 'Bambi-chan' for me too!!! lol!

I hope Miki heard that comment and totally teases Taka-chan with it--that would be awesome!! Razz Hell, no!

Like this:

At the SOI Tokyo rehearsal, Miki, Mao, Dai and Taka are chatting.

"Oh, that reminds me!" Miki interrupted. "You know, when I was on that TV show with Nematsu-san and Izumi-san, they said that they have a special nickname for Taka."
"For me?" Taka asked.
"Really? What is it?" said Mao.
Miki paused for dramatic effect, and then yelled, "BAMBI-CHAN!!!" while making a cutesy pose.
"Ehh???!" Taka exclaimed, cringing.
"Seriously??" Dai said.
"But why is that?" Mao asked.
"It was something like, because 'Kozuka' sounds like 'kojika,' and because--" Miki put her hand on top of Taka's head. "They think that Bambi-chan here is so cute~~!" she said while mussing his hair.
Dai burst out laughing. "Bambi-chan, huh? That's AMAZING!"
Taka jerked away from Miki. "Cut it out!" His face was all red.
"Aww, Bambi-chan, why are you so upset?" Miki teased.
Taka skated away in a huff.

"Wow, that's so clever!" Mao remarked. "Kozuka is like 'kojika'...I never thought of that before. I like baby deers!"

Mao went and skated after Taka, leaving Miki and Dai alone.

"So," Miki said, narrowing her eyes accusingly at Dai. "What's this I hear about you saying Mao and I are equally sexy??"

THE END ROTFLMAO
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
haruka25

Takahiko! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:27 pm

ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO
Batsuchan, your ficlet made by day!!!

Poor Taka.
But it would be funny if others skaters started calling him Bambi-chan. lol
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

Takahiko! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:36 pm

http://hon.bunshun.jp/articles/-/460
Ms. Yaginuma's comments about Taka's book.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

Takahiko! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:04 am

Batsuchan, that was great and very funny. ROTFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

Takahiko! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:24 pm

shikure wrote:
http://hon.bunshun.jp/articles/-/460
Ms. Yaginuma's comments about Taka's book.

I have to say, seeing that interview with Yaginuma-san and Bambi-chan ("The power of athletes") totally changed my impression of her. I used to think that she was a little cold/distant, but now I like her a lot more since I know she's close to Taka-chan. Very Happy

She says that it must have been tough for Taka to be coached by his father, and for a long time he really hated being compared to his dad. But in the past few years that changed, and now he doesn't mind at all.

Again, I didn't realize that Taka-chan wrote the book himself!! Shocked Good for him! Thumbs up!

I may have to get a copy just to scour it for "hidden" comments about Mao! Too sweet!

BTW, I was browsing the Japanese wiki page on Taka-chan, and it had some interesting tidbits about the connections between the Satos and the Kozukas.
http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5%B0%8F%E5%A1%9A%E5%B4%87%E5%BD%A6

Apparently Tsuguhiko (Taka's dad)'s first coach was Nobuo-sensei's mom! And when Tsuguhiko-san went to the Olympics, he was coached by Nobuo himself! AND the reason that Taka's mom (Sachiko, I think?) started skating was because she lived nearby Kumiko-sensei, and Kumiko took her skating. WOW!

So, does that mean that the Satos brought Tsuguhiko and Sachiko together??? Suspect
And perhaps they'll do the same for the next generation of Kozukas?? Who, me? Too sweet!
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
qingshui

Takahiko! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:13 pm

Thank you, Batsuchan, for some translation about Ms. Yaginuma's comments on Taka's book.
Also, thank you shikure for the link. I used Google translation for"今シーズン、彼は表現力を強化していこうと目標を掲げています。" to know that Taka "has set a goal to enhance the expressive power and go." I hope Mao can give him some help and advice. Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Takahiko! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takahiko!
Page 8 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next