Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Takahiko!

Go down 
+51
swan
Mao2012
joyfuls
silenceisgolden
Lady_in_black
COHK
Sviatoslava
skating_fanatic
will_power
qingshui
haruka25
ddmm
purplemaze
zarinaballerina
kaabi
CraZsk8r
linglang
chiyori
KariDebate
ballerinamao
Alokya
polosatik
babayaga
WayCon
Okami
illani
maowataiyo
roma
dlynndao
periperi
bellarina
MaoChan756
jkblues
shikure
4u4a
Haidogirl
mingming
kaarolcia
aoi88
Spacey
MOACHANTHEBEST
PochinkoPotanko
Yunamao
kirakira
SoMiTripleAxel
Yumei
chapis
coconut
Batsuchan
clovera
bibi
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
silenceisgolden
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
silenceisgolden

Takahiko! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:11 pm

I wonder what the German commentators are saying. "fantasitic"? Sweatdrop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRfeTSmajaU&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:42 am

silenceisgolden wrote:
I wonder what the German commentators are saying. "fantasitic"? Sweatdrop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRfeTSmajaU&feature=player_embedded

TOP Class skating ! flower
Back to top Go down
4u4a

4u4a

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:30 am

shikure, fantabulous picture and performance sunny
singing all day long: "And all the niiiiiiiiiiight's magic seems to whisper and hush.
And all the sooooooooooft moonlight seems to shine in your blush" Many Hearts

seriously, at first I was lil bit upset he didn't skate SOS but then I fell in love with live Moondance Rockstar
Caaaaan I just have one a' more moondance with yoooouuuuu, my looove Confetti

back in Japan btw!!

Takahiko! - Page 18 Tumblr_mdf2nqaIiC1r1yaqpo1_500

Okaerinasai, Bambi-chan! Happy dance
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 3:13 am

4u4a wrote:
shikure, fantabulous picture and performance sunny
singing all day long: "And all the niiiiiiiiiiight's magic seems to whisper and hush.
And all the sooooooooooft moonlight seems to shine in your blush" Many Hearts

seriously, at first I was lil bit upset he didn't skate SOS but then I fell in love with live Moondance Rockstar
Caaaaan I just have one a' more moondance with yoooouuuuu, my looove Confetti

back in Japan btw!!

Takahiko! - Page 18 Tumblr_mdf2nqaIiC1r1yaqpo1_500

Okaerinasai, Bambi-chan! Happy dance
welcome back, 4u4a
report report...i need full report from you cheers
it's me or everyone also thinks Taka looks extremely handsome lately?
there is something different from him but i can't tell.

In addition, there was a tv program called "family history" broadcast yesterday.
I will have broadcast here on Thursday here cheers
According to what i saw from twitter, I will cry from beginning to ending..I guess.
Hope we can have the clip from youtube soon.
Back to top Go down
4u4a

4u4a

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 4:50 am

shikure wrote:

welcome back, 4u4a
report report...i need full report from you cheers
it's me or everyone also thinks Taka looks extremely handsome lately?
there is something different from him but i can't tell.

In addition, there was a tv program called "family history" broadcast yesterday.
According to what i saw from twitter, I will cry from beginning to ending..I guess.
thank you! flower
You know I really want to say smth smart about past CoR but ... Laughing I love Taka more and more - is the only one thing I can tell you now lol!
Actually you expressed my thought about Taka, I swear! In Moscow we discussed that visible change about him. It has started at Skate America at the Gala practice, I believe everybody saw fancamera vids "you're time is up& it's time to leave". Taka has always been very gentle and obedient and in my mind he should leave the ice right on demand of "backstage voice". There is nothing wrong or bad that Taka had cheerful mood that day but... when he blow a kiss to the crowd - OMG, what happened to you, dear? affraid No, there is nothing bad about that but... I have never seen anything like it from our samurai lol!
and then Moscow... he skated with so much passion, especially Moondance - relaxed, it really turned him on! It was really hot Drama!
Something is going on with him, that's a fact! Maybe it's just a part of his maturing but I hope he is finally in love with someone nice Love Hearts anyway it looks like he is. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Wub
Whatever it was - that change is for the better Thumbs up!

Taka, if you ever read it, don't hate me plz Too sweet!

Back to top Go down
4u4a

4u4a

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 4:58 am

also wanna show you this pic guys
look at his beautiful posture.... there is so much elegance and grace... from tip to toe Drama!
I'M DYING
Takahiko! - Page 18 159642-60031-61359154-m750x740-u77f6c
you can find more here http://dolceflute.gallery.ru/watch?a=PG2-jfpX
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:20 am

4u4a wrote:
look at his beautiful posture.... there is so much elegance and grace... from tip to toe! Drama!
I'M DYING

I agree! He's so elegant, I just wish it would show in the PCS. Why don't the judges like him?! Frustrated

His spread eagle alone should get a 10, let alone everything else. Swoon
Back to top Go down
4u4a

4u4a

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:35 am

shikure wrote:

damn! forgot to mention that part! sorry))
I'm dying to see that program since yesterday Sad I read that Taka met his grandfather first love and said he might be her grandson
hat's incredibly touching ;_________;
please, please someone, upload it on youtube *pray*
Back to top Go down
silenceisgolden
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
silenceisgolden

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:49 am

CoR Moon Dance, no commentary version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxMshaBpfeY

Too bad for shirttail, Taka chan Smile

I am looking forward to seeing that program on youtube, too
since I missed it yesterday.
Back to top Go down
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chapis

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:24 pm

silenceisgolden wrote:
CoR Moon Dance, no commentary version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxMshaBpfeY

Too bad for shirttail, Taka chan Smile

I am looking forward to seeing that program on youtube, too
since I missed it yesterday.

Thank you, it was fantastic, his spead eagle the best, for sure, and of course he looks so hot!!! Faint2
Back to top Go down
joyfuls

joyfuls

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:24 pm

I agree. His spread eagle is beautiful to watch, that's whyI love all his galas... and it's also my icon XD
Back to top Go down
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:03 pm

Welcome to the forum, joyfuls!

This is Taka's second exhibition to Buble music. Taka has amazing taste... Buble is awesome. And that exhibition is heavenly.
Back to top Go down
4u4a

4u4a

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:11 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
4u4a wrote:
look at his beautiful posture.... there is so much elegance and grace... from tip to toe! Drama!
I'M DYING

I agree! He's so elegant, I just wish it would show in the PCS. Why don't the judges like him?! Frustrated

His spread eagle alone should get a 10, let alone everything else. Swoon

I wish I could know the answer on your question but No
Hate narrow-minded ppl and ISU Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Mao2012
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mao2012

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:20 am

4u4a wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:
4u4a wrote:
look at his beautiful posture.... there is so much elegance and grace... from tip to toe! Takahiko! - Page 18 70374
I'M DYING

I agree! He's so elegant, I just wish it would show in the PCS. Why don't the judges like him?! Takahiko! - Page 18 702229

His spread eagle alone should get a 10, let alone everything else. Takahiko! - Page 18 113920

Hate narrow-minded ppl and ISU Takahiko! - Page 18 506166
I'm sorry, but I think I'm one of those narrow-minded people... Embarassed I obviously like takahiko, he's such a wonderful skater, but I usually find his programs a bit repetitive, emtionless... I don't think he deserves more than 7.75-8.25 in PCS...
Back to top Go down
4u4a

4u4a

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:05 pm

Mao2012 wrote:

I'm sorry, but I think I'm one of those narrow-minded people... Embarassed I obviously like takahiko, he's such a wonderful skater, but I usually find his programs a bit repetitive, emtionless... I don't think he deserves more than 7.75-8.25 in PCS...

actually it's hard to compare "wonderful skater" to "7.75-8.25 in PCS" cuz it makes no sense Rolling Eyes
Are you sure you understand what are you talking about? I don't. Who, me?
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:04 pm

Quote :

I understand what you, mean i have to admit that I think takahito has amazing skating skills and is a really strong technical skater, but I think his presentation could be alot better too, his programs and even the costumes kind of all remind me of each other.
but looking at it from a different perspektive, when the technical elements are there, it has a good effect on the PCS, through i prefer a skater like daisuke, yuzuru, and machida more, i would still go with a skaters whose technical content is there with a reserved style PCS wise, then a skater like let's say alenova whose performance completely falls apart if the tech isn't there!

whether he deserves the PCS, will probably always depend on how much his style appeals to ones personal taste!

Back to top Go down
babayaga
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
babayaga

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:26 pm

4u4a wrote:

actually it's hard to compare "wonderful skater" to "7.75-8.25 in PCS" cuz it makes no sense Rolling Eyes

I could probably connect "emotionless" and "7.75-8.25 in PCS" in PE component. But his skating skills, transitions, and choreography in my opinion deserve 9.00 - 9.50. Unfortunately the judges still didn't learn to judge PCS separately.
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:06 pm

4u4a wrote:
shikure wrote:

damn! forgot to mention that part! sorry))
I'm dying to see that program since yesterday Sad I read that Taka met his grandfather first love and said he might be her grandson
hat's incredibly touching ;_________;
please, please someone, upload it on youtube *pray*

the files are on~thanks the owner or I plan to figure out how to transform the file from my DVDR to PC Smile
http://t.co/mkRyuIzF
http://t.co/yqhPYqhV
http://t.co/XJQ3Rpgz
http://t.co/l7v5cu8g
Back to top Go down
swan
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
swan

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:23 pm

Mao2012 wrote:
4u4a wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:
4u4a wrote:
look at his beautiful posture.... there is so much elegance and grace... from tip to toe! Takahiko! - Page 18 70374
I'M DYING

I agree! He's so elegant, I just wish it would show in the PCS. Why don't the judges like him?! Takahiko! - Page 18 702229

His spread eagle alone should get a 10, let alone everything else. Takahiko! - Page 18 113920

Hate narrow-minded ppl and ISU Takahiko! - Page 18 506166

you said it perfectly! his elegance and carriage are wonderful qualities on the ice but i think he should pay more attention to his presentation (leave something for the judges to remember) instead of his technical abilities. without personality on ice, it's very easy for judges to lowball him in the PCS department. i wonder why the satos never did anything to help him improve on his presentation all these years (or if they did anything, it isn't obvious or there's no evidence of it).
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:24 pm

babayaga wrote:
4u4a wrote:

I could probably connect "emotionless" and "7.75-8.25 in PCS" in PE component. But his skating skills, transitions, and choreography in my opinion deserve 9.00 - 9.50. Unfortunately the judges still didn't learn to judge PCS separately.

Well, they certainly mastered this when it comes to Chan. Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad

IMO,figure skating fans often confuse the lack of "over the top" facial expression with emotionless or not being expressive. I remember Mao was being bashed of the same thing when people compared her to Yuna's "in your face" type of artistry. Now don't get me wrong, I'm all for Taka showing some emotion on his face and dumping Zueva and get better and more diverse programs, but, just because a skater doesn't "portray" a story on his/her face, it doesn't mean that he/she doesn't connect to and express the music. As I said before, to me personally, the most difficult way to express the music is with ones whole body. You really have to feel the music to pull this off, while it's very easy to learn how to make grimaces on your face. Just stand in front of the mirror and practice. And personally, I think Taka expresses the music with his body rather than with his face.
Back to top Go down
swan
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
swan

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:35 pm

zarinaballerina wrote:
babayaga wrote:
4u4a wrote:

Well, they certainly mastered this when it comes to Chan. Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad

IMO,figure skating fans often confuse the lack of "over the top" facial expression with emotionless or not being expressive. I remember Mao was being bashed of the same thing when people compared her to Yuna's "in your face" type of artistry. Now don't get me wrong, I'm all for Taka showing some emotion on his face and dumping Zueva and get better and more diverse programs, but, just because a skater doesn't "portray" a story on his/her face, it doesn't mean that he/she doesn't connect to and express the music. As I said before, to me personally, the most difficult way to express the music is with ones whole body. You really have to feel the music to pull this off, while it's very easy to learn how to make grimaces on your face. Just stand in front of the mirror and practice. And personally, I think Taka expresses the music with his body rather than with his face.

i think that expressing with the entire body is great and is much harder and impressive than making these fake, overly theatrical expressions (like yu-na) or cheesy expressions (like alena). on the other hand, i do think it's important to show natural expressions. a genuine smile on the ice here or there would do much good for takahiko.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:49 pm

swan wrote:

i think that expressing with the entire body is great and is much harder and impressive than making these fake, overly theatrical expressions (like yu-na) or cheesy expressions (like alena). on the other hand, i do think it's important to show natural expressions. a genuine smile on the ice here or there would do much good for takahiko.

I agree to everything you said. Taka is very introverted, imo, and is hurting him big time in PCS.
I apologize to all Alena fans for what I'm about to say, but to me she's not "artistic". her expression sometimes reminds me that of a clown. It's so over the top it's ridiculous. Someone needs to buy her team some glasses, because if they let her do this, they must be blind.
Back to top Go down
swan
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
swan

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:55 pm

zarinaballerina wrote:
swan wrote:

I agree to everything you said. Taka is very introverted, imo, and is hurting him big time in PCS.
I apologize to all Alena fans for what I'm about to say, but to me she's not "artistic". her expression sometimes reminds me that of a clown. It's so over the top it's ridiculous. Someone needs to buy her team some glasses, because if they let her do this, they must be blind.

this comment made me ROTFLMAO Razz though i think she was "clown-like" even before she did those crazy expressions and wild morozov choreography. she reminded me of clowns since the 2009-2010 olympic season with those strange outfits. as to why she's allowed to be doing what she does, i blame morozov. his programs are the epitome of ridiculousness. good for miki for no longer having him part of her team. Laugh
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:00 pm

First of all, I hate PCS discussion.
Being a fan (apply to any other skaters I adore including Mao), I won't say I want he / her to work on what. because I think they know that and really work on that.

I love the way he was before, he is now, and will support what he will do in the future.
Like Zarinabellerina said, "taka expresses the music with his body rather than with his face" and actually he also has some facial expression but may not fit anyone's taste. He even closed his eyes when he was skating...he really felt it and into it. if you ever look at pics from last couple years, his improvement is pretty obvious. All the beautiful posture and softness on the face are there, if you ever try to look at it closely. go back to check pics from CoR then look at his fingers and arms, his posture is just so wonderful even he was not at his best.

If you like "I am in pain" or "I am so in love" face, he is just not your cup of tea, you can leave him alone and no need to watch.

In addition, the judging system is biased, do you really think P-Chan has best facial expression so he got those scores? do you think Taka with those slapping face or painful face will earn him something? no, it's no guarantee. I'd rather look at my favorite skaters do what they wanna do and enjoy it. I may say that over and over, but I do think Taka is amazing the way he is and beautiful inside out.

Last edited by shikure on Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:36 pm

shikure wrote:
He even closed his eyes when he was skating...he really felt it and into it. if you ever look at pics from last couple years, his improvement is pretty obvious. All the beautiful posture and softness on the face are there, if you ever try to look at it closely. go back to check pics from CoR then look at his fingers and arms, his posture is just so wonderful even he was not at his best.

I love this kind of expression/artistry! Love Hearts I just wish the judges would as well. Yep, Sadly

shikure wrote:
In addition, the judging system is biased, do you really think P-Chan has best facial expression so he got those scores? do you think Taka with those slapping face or painful face will earn him something? no, it's no guarantee. I'd rather look at my favorite skaters do what they wanna do and enjoy it. I may say that over and over, but I do think Taka is amazing the way he is and beautiful inside out.

Heck no, to be honest I never understood why Chan receives those high score for interpretation, for skating skills and transition yes, but for the rest... oh yeah, I forgot Lori praised him to the judges a lot so I guess that's why. Rolling Eyes Who, me?

I sincerely hope that Taka will NEVER do those slapping and painful faces. affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takahiko!
Page 18 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next