Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the top female TV personality

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MaoNinja
Double Axel
Double Axel
MaoNinja

the top female TV personality Empty
PostSubject: the top female TV personality   the top female TV personality Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:16 am

http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/090327/gnj0903270501000-n1.htm
Mao took first place in a survey on the popularity of the female TV personalities in Japan conducted in February. She was forth in August 2008. The top male TV personality was Ichiro.

She is more popular than I expected! cheers
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

the top female TV personality Empty
PostSubject: Re: the top female TV personality   the top female TV personality Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:32 pm

Wow, that is impressive! WOW!

Though if they redid the survey in a few months, I have a feeling that Mao will drop again. Which might be a good thing. The less media pressure on her, the better, most likely.

I've been meaning to comment how funny it is that there are articles that mention Miki Ando again! Laugh After Miki won Worlds in 2007, the press coverage felt pretty balanced between Miki and Mao, but after Mao won in 2008 I felt like Miki completely dropped off the map! It was all about Mao/Yu-Na, all the time. No mention of Miki or Yukari before GPF, practically.

And then after 2009 Worlds when she finished ahead of Mao, it's back to split coverage again. But maybe not for long - since Miki will be spending most of her time in the US.
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/

the top female TV personality
Page 1 of 1