Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where/how should I post my pics/vids??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

Where/how should I post my pics/vids?? Empty
PostSubject: Where/how should I post my pics/vids??   Where/how should I post my pics/vids?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:44 pm

Hi everyone!

Ok, so I'm a little technologically incompetent. I want to post my pics/vids from Worlds somewhere, but I'm not sure where to do it. Please give me some advice! flower

I only have a couple of vids from my camera (in MOV format), and I don't think they're too big...

As for the pics - ideally, I'd like to post them somewhere where I can put captions or explanations on the pics, because some of them are kinda blurry or far away (TAT sitting across the rink! for example), so they need some explaining. Sweatdrop

Let me know what you think! Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: Where/how should I post my pics/vids??   Where/how should I post my pics/vids?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:07 pm

For photos the first option that came to mind was Flickr...that's pretty much the only site I use for uploading my pics (I'm part of the obento pics community there!) I love you I'm sure there are other sites out there, but I can't think of any. Haha. Razz

By uploading vids, do you mean uploading them with storage/downloading in mind (rapidshare, mediafire etc.) or sharing (YT, DM)?
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Where/how should I post my pics/vids??   Where/how should I post my pics/vids?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:12 pm

clovera wrote:
For photos the first option that came to mind was Flickr...that's pretty much the only site I use for uploading my pics (I'm part of the obento pics community there!) I love you I'm sure there are other sites out there, but I can't think of any. Haha. Razz

By uploading vids, do you mean uploading them with storage/downloading in mind (rapidshare, mediafire etc.) or sharing (YT, DM)?

Okie dokie, I will try flickr! Thanks clovera! Very Happy

As for the vids - I meant for storage/download - I don't think they're that big. What do you recommend?
Back to top Go down
tianrushui
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
tianrushui

PostSubject: Re: Where/how should I post my pics/vids??   Where/how should I post my pics/vids?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:26 pm

I recommend mediafire as long as the file is smaller than 100M each. It is fast and it could save the file for a long time.
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: Where/how should I post my pics/vids??   Where/how should I post my pics/vids?? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:32 am

tianrushui wrote:
I recommend mediafire as long as the file is smaller than 100M each. It is fast and it could save the file for a long time.
Ditto. Not to mention its one of the few upload sites that is free of ads and pops-up, which is always a plus... Hell, no!
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Where/how should I post my pics/vids??   Where/how should I post my pics/vids?? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:19 pm

clovera wrote:
tianrushui wrote:
Ditto. Not to mention its one of the few upload sites that is free of ads and pops-up, which is always a plus... Hell, no!

Ok cool, I hope it worked! See the Worlds thread!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where/how should I post my pics/vids??   Where/how should I post my pics/vids?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where/how should I post my pics/vids??
Page 1 of 1