Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The article "Just Like Mao" on Oct. 10th(not onlin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Popon

Popon

The article "Just Like Mao" on Oct. 10th(not onlin Empty
PostSubject: The article "Just Like Mao" on Oct. 10th(not onlin   The article "Just Like Mao" on Oct. 10th(not onlin Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 11:05 pm

This article tells us how Mao feels about Czardas and new SP Lavender.
Mao says
-She chose Czardas to change the image of her, though she didn't like it so much. She figured that Czardas does not go with her style.

-On the original plan, she was going to choose Czardas this season again.

-Lavender and Fantaisie Impromptu are in favor with her unlike Czardas.

And here is one photo.
https://2img.net/h/oi22.tinypic.com/1zzl6o6.jpg
Mao is doing ice making.
An autograph of MK is on her boot.
Back to top Go down
karivian

PostSubject: Re: The article "Just Like Mao" on Oct. 10th(not onlin   The article "Just Like Mao" on Oct. 10th(not onlin Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 6:40 am

Razz wow~!! thank you for the news.... it's very interesting...

hope to see that whole article.....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: The article "Just Like Mao" on Oct. 10th(not onlin   The article "Just Like Mao" on Oct. 10th(not onlin Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 2:48 pm

Thank you so much, Popon flower

I agree with Mao. Smile I'm happy she decided not to use Czardas anymore. I think she outgrew this music at the beginning of the previous season already. After the 05/06 season I thought Czardas would suit her - for Mao at that time - skating cheerfully, with a lot of "snap" and youthful energy - this would be a nice music. But by the 06/07 season Mao turned into a lady and her style of skating changed into more balletic and regal. This doesn't go well with Czardas - Mao ended up looking like a queen asked to dance to a folk song. Dance Furthermore, the growth spurt slowed her down a bit at the beginning of the season, and fast music only highlighted that. (But seeing Mao at ICC I'm happy to see that Mao is faster than ever Thumbs up! )

I can't wait to see her LP! I love Fantasie Impomptu and I can't wait to see the choreo. Love Hearts
Back to top Go down
https://maoasada.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The article "Just Like Mao" on Oct. 10th(not onlin   The article "Just Like Mao" on Oct. 10th(not onlin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The article "Just Like Mao" on Oct. 10th(not onlin
Page 1 of 1