Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Photoshopping Tips!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
getmewild

getmewild

Photoshopping Tips! Empty
PostSubject: Photoshopping Tips!   Photoshopping Tips! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:30 am

Any Tips on Photoshopping! Share a link or video on how to DIY...

I really suck at photoshop and I only know simple copy paste thing like the one on my signature...
Back to top Go down
http://maoasada.blogspot.com
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Photoshopping Tips!   Photoshopping Tips! Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:29 pm

I rarely (if ever) use any tutorials, so I can't really provide any good link...

I'd like to try to write a tutorial myself, but it may take a while. Sweatdrop I'm busy studying for my exams and writing a couple of research papers and I'm afraid I won't have any free time until after I'm done with my Uni classes. Fried

Last edited by Okami on Fri May 29, 2009 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
getmewild

getmewild

PostSubject: Re: Photoshopping Tips!   Photoshopping Tips! Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:35 am

Okami wrote:
I rarely (if ever) use any tutorials, so I can't really provide any good link...

I'd like to try to write a tutorial myself, but it may take a while. Sweatdrop I'm busy studying for my exams and writing a couple of research papers and I'm afraid I won't have any free time until after I'm done with my Uni classes. Fried

oh sure... take your time... it would be great to have you as my tutor since you are so good at it! =D
Back to top Go down
http://maoasada.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photoshopping Tips!   Photoshopping Tips! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photoshopping Tips!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Be Creative! :: Arts & Photomontages-
Jump to: