Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shen and Zhao...

Go down 
+7
l-spiralmao
Alokya
MaoMaoRevolution
Batsuchan
bibi
tianrushui
chiyori
11 posters
AuthorMessage
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
chiyori

Shen and Zhao... Empty
PostSubject: Shen and Zhao...   Shen and Zhao... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:37 pm

OMG!! Panic! I am totally out of the loop! LMAO When did Shen and Zhao announce they were returning for 2009-2010? I didn't look at the pairs for GP assignments as I currently am not interested in any of them. I was just browsing Xue Shen's profile on wiki for info when I saw that and I was like WHAT?! How could I have missed this? confused

Well peu importe how many months late I am, I have to say I am sooo excited about this!! I'll watch pairs again, no doubt about it.

Sorry for my totally random post. Who, me? I'll try to stay a bit more updated from now on. Embarassed Apart from Sasha and Plushy (those you CANNOT miss, how ever hard you try), is there anything else I missed? ... I feel like I lived under a rock or something scratch

Anyway, hope you guys don't mind my delayed rambling. Feel free to laugh at me all you like Too sweet!
Back to top Go down
tianrushui
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
tianrushui

Shen and Zhao... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shen and Zhao...   Shen and Zhao... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:02 pm

Even Chinese figure skating fans are totally shocked at their comeback. There were no sign of their return. All of a sudden, their names appeared in the GP list.
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

Shen and Zhao... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shen and Zhao...   Shen and Zhao... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:10 pm

chiyori wrote:
OMG!! Panic! I am totally out of the loop! LMAO When did Shen and Zhao announce they were returning for 2009-2010? I didn't look at the pairs for GP assignments as I currently am not interested in any of them. I was just browsing Xue Shen's profile on wiki for info when I saw that and I was like WHAT?! How could I have missed this? confused

Well peu importe how many months late I am, I have to say I am sooo excited about this!! I'll watch pairs again, no doubt about it.

Sorry for my totally random post. Who, me? I'll try to stay a bit more updated from now on. Embarassed Apart from Sasha and Plushy (those you CANNOT miss, how ever hard you try), is there anything else I missed? ... I feel like I lived under a rock or something scratch

Anyway, hope you guys don't mind my delayed rambling. Feel free to laugh at me all you like Too sweet!

Chiyori, Skate America is held in Lake Placid which is about 2 hours drive from Montreal and there, you could see Shen and Zhao! I have already my tickets for it! Can't wait Smile
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
chiyori

Shen and Zhao... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shen and Zhao...   Shen and Zhao... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:49 pm

bibi wrote:

Chiyori, Skate America is held in Lake Placid which is about 2 hours drive from Montreal and there, you could see Shen and Zhao! I have already my tickets for it! Can't wait Smile

Aah... t'as un bon point là! Didn't think about that. Mmmm let me check who else is there... Lysacek, Verner (I'm totally in love with this guy...
and blonds aren't usually my type Razz ), Yu-Na, Sasha (poor Sasha goes against Yu-Na both times? ouch!)... oooh! Delobel & Schoenfelder!! And actually, the pairs event looks nice too. This might be worth it! Do you think there are any good tickets left? With Sasha, Yu-Na and Lysacek, I have a feeling this is gonna be a popular event...

Anyway I'll try and maybe I'll see you there Wink
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

Shen and Zhao... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shen and Zhao...   Shen and Zhao... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:57 pm

chiyori wrote:

ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO

Sorry, I just had to do it!! Many Hearts

(I hope this means you'll stay more updated!! Hell, no! )
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

Shen and Zhao... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shen and Zhao...   Shen and Zhao... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:32 am

chiyori wrote:
bibi wrote:

Aah... t'as un bon point là! Didn't think about that. Mmmm let me check who else is there... Lysacek, Verner (I'm totally in love with this guy...
and blonds aren't usually my type Razz ), Yu-Na, Sasha (poor Sasha goes against Yu-Na both times? ouch!)... oooh! Delobel & Schoenfelder!! And actually, the pairs event looks nice too. This might be worth it! Do you think there are any good tickets left? With Sasha, Yu-Na and Lysacek, I have a feeling this is gonna be a popular event...

Anyway I'll try and maybe I'll see you there Wink

I don't know if there is any good tickets left, but I guess so, you can phone them to ask them Wink!
Back to top Go down
MaoMaoRevolution
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
MaoMaoRevolution

Shen and Zhao... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shen and Zhao...   Shen and Zhao... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:15 pm

bibi wrote:
\
I don't know if there is any good tickets left, but I guess so, you can phone them to ask them Wink!

I would love to go, too! I would be coming about 2 hours the other direction, though xD

Where is your seat, bibi? :3
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

Shen and Zhao... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shen and Zhao...   Shen and Zhao... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:16 pm

MaoMaoRevolution wrote:
bibi wrote:
\

I would love to go, too! I would be coming about 2 hours the other direction, though xD

Section 9, row E ... I'm in Lake Placid right now for a week end and Im going to skate and I tried my seats and they are the best Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MaoMaoRevolution
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
MaoMaoRevolution

Shen and Zhao... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shen and Zhao...   Shen and Zhao... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:31 pm

bibi wrote:
MaoMaoRevolution wrote:
bibi wrote:
\

Section 9, row E ... I'm in Lake Placid right now for a week end and Im going to skate and I tried my seats and they are the best Very Happy

Can I come and sit on your lap the entire time? ;___;
xD Just joking! ( sort of... ;___; )
Seeing Shen/Zhao will be just...amazing. They are the first pairs team I ever really got into. I just kept watching their 2007 Worlds over and over and over...
And Yu-Na will be there!
And so will Belbin/Agosto...and Chock/Zuerlien for dance~
Back to top Go down
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

Shen and Zhao... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shen and Zhao...   Shen and Zhao... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:48 am

Back to top Go down
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
l-spiralmao

Shen and Zhao... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shen and Zhao...   Shen and Zhao... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:52 am

Alokya wrote:
They're having a baby!!!

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/sports/2013-04/18/content_16417878.htm

Congratulations!!!!!!!! LMAO Encore Cheering
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

Shen and Zhao... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shen and Zhao...   Shen and Zhao... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:01 am

Congratulations to the future parents !!! They will make a wonderful family !
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

Shen and Zhao... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shen and Zhao...   Shen and Zhao... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:47 pm

Congrats to them! Confetti
Back to top Go down
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

Shen and Zhao... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shen and Zhao...   Shen and Zhao... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:04 am

Back to top Go down
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
l-spiralmao

Shen and Zhao... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shen and Zhao...   Shen and Zhao... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 2:33 pm

Congratulations!!!!!! Encore 
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

Shen and Zhao... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shen and Zhao...   Shen and Zhao... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:24 am

Congratulations to the new parents!!!Confetti 
Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

Shen and Zhao... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shen and Zhao...   Shen and Zhao... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 3:01 am

Oh yeah i just read about it in facebook!

Im super happy for the two of them! cheers 
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

Shen and Zhao... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shen and Zhao...   Shen and Zhao... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 6:13 am

Congratulations!! Razz 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shen and Zhao... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shen and Zhao...   Shen and Zhao... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shen and Zhao...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Figure Skating :: Other Skaters-
Jump to: