Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume!

Go down 
+9
MaoMaoRevolution
clovera
roma
coolmeia
Star85
Oscilla
bibi
MikiAndoFan#1
inskate
13 posters

What will be the main color of Mao's "Bells" outfit?
Red/Burgundy
Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume! Vote_lcap5%Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume! Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Black
Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume! Vote_lcap30%Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume! Vote_rcap
 30% [ 6 ]
Blue
Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume! Vote_lcap0%Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Light Blue/Lavender
Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume! Vote_lcap0%Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Purple
Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume! Vote_lcap5%Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume! Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
White
 0% [ 0 ]
Yellow
 0% [ 0 ]
Orange
 0% [ 0 ]
Silver/Gray
Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume! Vote_lcap25%Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume! Vote_rcap
 25% [ 5 ]
Gold
Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume! Vote_lcap25%Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume! Vote_rcap
 25% [ 5 ]
Green
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume! Vote_lcap10%Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume! Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume! Empty
PostSubject: Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume!   Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:10 pm

As the title says... Try to guess the main color of Mao's "Bells" costume at Japan Open (if the dress turns out to be in two or more colors, wins the color that is dominant in the costume). Thumbs up!

My guess: black with silver elements. Woot!

The voting ends a day before Japan Open!
Cool
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume!   Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:21 pm

My guess is black with dark red.

Cool
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume!   Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:29 pm

I'm guessing black, however, I would like something more colorfull Smile
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

PostSubject: Re: Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume!   Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:42 pm

I voted silver/gray... Sweatdrop

The reports about one-handed Biellman and bell-like spiral position made me think that Mao & TAT are going strong with the bell imagery. I could imagine a sparkling dress in shades of silver used to reinforce this imagery. Smile
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume!   Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:30 pm

I really have no idea, but I guessed silver/grey, cause it reminds me most of a bell.
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
coolmeia
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume!   Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:08 pm

I vote for gold with a lot of sparkling.
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume!   Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:59 pm

Since 2007-2009 Mao's FP dress at the biggest competition (WC) has always been in the shade of red/burgundy. I want Mao's dress to be of different color this time.

It may still be this shade for the Olympics but I voted for other. If it depicts a bell it could be silvery or gold or maybe something darker than that like bronze/copper. If it's black and silver it might get compared to Yuna's Danse Macabre costume.
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume!   Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:13 pm

Another vote for silver/gray. I do have a gut feeling that Mao's dress will change to a combination of gold/black by the time the Olys come along though (i.e., the same color palette as Yagudin's Man in the Iron Mask). Razz
Back to top Go down
MaoMaoRevolution
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
MaoMaoRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume!   Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:30 pm

My vote is for black! It's the first color that comes to mind when I listen the music. Not necessarily a dark or depressing interpretation of black, but just a deep and powerful, sophisticated one.

When I read Oscilla's post about a sparkling silver dress, though...it's a close second. Silver dresses are rare, and it would be so incredibly beautiful on the ice Faint2
Back to top Go down
Aibhlin
Double Axel
Double Axel
Aibhlin

PostSubject: Re: Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume!   Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:30 am

I say purple, preferably a darker shade. Mao looks really good in variations of violet, pink and burgundy but this music calls for something more serious.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume!   Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:15 pm

Uhm... Main color: black, with silver and/or red elements. queen

(But a sparkly silver or gold dress would be great as well! Yep!)
Back to top Go down
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

PostSubject: Re: Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume!   Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:32 pm

Silver, gold and black are tied so far.... Laugh
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume!   Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:27 pm

I vote for silverish-gold (not the very yellow type)!

Or maybe I should take a hint from inskate's comment and the collective wisdom of the forum and say black with streaks of silverish-gold!! Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume! 338429
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
coconut
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
coconut

PostSubject: Re: Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume!   Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:21 am

Sounds like Mao's costume is black or dark blue. We will find it out soon!!
I have a feeling she might change it again to different colour for the Olympics though. Wub
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume!   Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guessing game: color of Mao's "Bell" costume!
Page 1 of 1