Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mao fan arts?

Go down 
+14
tigercub
mingming
BowbowDaijin
Spacey
Dani-Chan
polosatik
Figure_skating_love
MikiAndoFan#1
kaarolcia
clovera
coconut
coolmeia
Batsuchan
MaoMaoRevolution
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:18 pm

MaoMaoRevolution wrote:
Thak you so much, Spacey!!!!

"Morozov's Class" makes me laugh to no end! ROTFLMAO

It is hilarious. I love the Arakawa and Yagudin portaits too. I think the drawing is making fun of Nobu's failure to follow the Zayak rules. ROTFLMAO

I just randomly picked some cute ones. I found them all on the net. They are very cool! Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:52 am

OMG "Team Japan is adorable!"
I love the style of the art, did you get it off of deviant art? I'd like to see the users page
Back to top Go down
mingming
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
mingming

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:37 pm

I like 'Morosov Lesson' too! Laugh
The letters on right side of the wall are also funny!
Fumie:Guests (She often says about crowd in polite way, "For the guests,,," )
Miki:Quadruple
Nobu:Stop drinking

I'd never seen any of these fan-arts. Great!
Thanks for sharing, Spacey! I love your avatar! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Dani-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:12 pm

Hahah I just saw a post only with Mao fanarts

http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_skating/476326.html

tHere are so many Mao+Plushenko hahaha Hell, no! Hell, no! Love Hearts Wub
Back to top Go down
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: JOKE   Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:15 am

Figure_skating_love wrote:
I love the style of the art, did you get it off of deviant art? I'd like to see the users page
No, I got it here. You have to register to see the artwork. Mao fan arts? - Page 2 325908 Mao fan arts? - Page 2 420949

mingming wrote:
I like 'Morosov Lesson' too! Laugh
The letters on right side of the wall are also funny!
Fumie:Guests (She often says about crowd in polite way, "For the guests,,," )
Miki:Quadruple
Nobu:Stop drinking

I'd never seen any of these fan-arts. Great!
Thanks for sharing, Spacey! I love your avatar! lol!

Thanks for telling us what is written on the wall. I can't read kanji very well!Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_redface I got that adorable Mao picture from the Uncyclopedia Japan site. I thought she was eating koori kaki (shaved ice). I was wrong. Mao just looks so cute!

I loveMao fan arts? - Page 2 5534 the Taka-chan UNIQLO joke. It reminds me of this hilarious video! It is a Taka-chan parody of this UNIQLO CM. His Romeo costume inspired a few people. It sort of tickled their sense of humor.Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_lol

I loveMao fan arts? - Page 2 5534 the Mao LEGO bag too. It was sweet Mao fan arts? - Page 2 95568 of the artist to include Dai too. I think he is the one peeking at the door. He was injured during that season.

Dani-Chan wrote:

[url=http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_skating/476326.html]http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_skating/476326.html[/url]

The people in that community are hilarious and they seem to ADORE Mao! It is very sweet!Mao fan arts? - Page 2 420949
Mao fan arts? - Page 2 88855All Mao-lovers deserve to go to heaven!Mao fan arts? - Page 2 88855 Yes, Plushenko is much beloved by Japanese fans! I was very surprised. I thought Johnny Weir would be the one (non-Japanese) with the most fan art. I was wrong. It is by far Plushenko.

Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_arrow This is off-topic. Dani-Chan I have a question for you. I was reading the site you linked and I'm wondering... Do you know what BB means?Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Dani-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:15 pm

Spacey wrote:

Dani-Chan wrote:

[url=http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_skating/476326.html]http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_skating/476326.html[/url]

The people in that community are hilarious and they seem to ADORE Mao! It is very sweet!Mao fan arts? - Page 2 420949
Mao fan arts? - Page 2 88855All Mao-lovers deserve to go to heaven!Mao fan arts? - Page 2 88855 Yes, Plushenko is much beloved by Japanese fans! I was very surprised. I thought Johnny Weir would be the one (non-Japanese) with the most fan art. I was wrong. It is by far Plushenko.

Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_arrow This is off-topic. Dani-Chan I have a question for you. I was reading the site you linked and I'm wondering... Do you know what BB means?Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_redface

BB means Baby, we use it like a kind reference to anyone, like dear, darling...
Back to top Go down
tigercub

tigercub

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:33 pm

ROTFLOL, I made that Mao+Plushy post! I never thought someone would link it to this forum, the web is a small world. lol! I should thank everyone here, since I'm pretty sure I found some of that fanart here during my lurker days. So thank you everyone Thank you!

Btw, OT, but I'm going to do a post of Mao+Food. Does anyone have pics or videos of Mao eating?
Back to top Go down
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Dani-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:25 pm

tigercub wrote:
ROTFLOL, I made that Mao+Plushy post! I never thought someone would link it to this forum, the web is a small world. lol! I should thank everyone here, since I'm pretty sure I found some of that fanart here during my lurker days. So thank you everyone Thank you!

Btw, OT, but I'm going to do a post of Mao+Food. Does anyone have pics or videos of Mao eating?

:albino: :albino: sunny

Well, I could find some. Unfortunately some other videos were taken down by youtube Very Mad

Here she is eating with Dai-chan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILOTCaX9qiA

This one was that gourmet challenge:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPdlboq66ag&feature=player_embedded

Mao on a South korean restaurant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw2mlrdG84I&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:22 pm

Spacey wrote:
No, I got it here. You have to register to see the artwork. Mao fan arts? - Page 2 325908 Mao fan arts? - Page 2 420949

Thank you so much!

Spacey wrote:
Dani-Chan wrote:

Has all this fan art really been made only because Mao fake kissed plushy Suspect ? That's truly amazing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:45 am

Dani-Chan wrote:

Mao fan arts? - Page 2 2070 I thought it stood for be back! It did not make sense. Thanks for clarifying that!Mao fan arts? - Page 2 420949

Has all this fan art really been made only because Mao fake kissed plushy Suspect ? That's truly amazing Laughing

Yes, it is very cute. There are some with a manga-style story. It is very funny. Japanese fans are just flattered that someone like Plushy or Jeff Buttle loves their sweet Mao. Mao said that she was pleased when Plushy asked her to kiss him. She said that he is always very nice to her. Plushy has not only been drawn with Mao. Though not romantic, there is some Plushy with Taka-chan and Dai-chan too.Mao fan arts? - Page 2 340889

I think that in Japan, people are protective of Mao. So many young girls try to grow up too fast. But Mao has embraced her youth. It is refreshing to see someone like Mao. She is youthful but not immature. She works very hard and never complains. She admits her weaknesses and boldly faces her obstacles to reach her goals. She just dazzles everyone with her unadorned charm and her courage!Mao fan arts? - Page 2 95568
Back to top Go down
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Dani-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:00 am

Spacey wrote:
Dani-Chan wrote:

Mao fan arts? - Page 2 2070 I thought it stood for be back! It did not make sense. Thanks for clarifying that!Mao fan arts? - Page 2 420949

Yes, it is very cute. There are some with a manga-style story. It is very funny. Japanese fans are just flattered that someone like Plushy or Jeff Buttle loves their sweet Mao. Mao said that she was pleased when Plushy asked her to kiss him. She said that he is always very nice to her. Plushy has not only been drawn with Mao. Though not romantic, there is some Plushy with Taka-chan and Dai-chan too.Mao fan arts? - Page 2 340889

I think that in Japan, people are protective of Mao. So many young girls try to grow up too fast. But Mao has embraced her youth. It is refreshing to see someone like Mao. She is youthful but not immature. She works very hard and never complains. She admits her weaknesses and boldly faces her obstacles to reach her goals. She just dazzles everyone with her unadorned charm and her courage!Mao fan arts? - Page 2 95568

awwwww that's so lovely Love
Mao for sure inspires me to work harder and do my best everyday Love Hearts

Let me ask you spacey, this pic on your avatar is it real? Mao is eating that much rice Too sweet! Laugh ?
Where is it from? i never saw that video.
Back to top Go down
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:09 am

Dani-Chan wrote:
Let me ask you spacey, this pic on your avatar is it real? Mao is eating that much rice Too sweet! Laugh ?

I got that picture from the Uncyclopedia Japan. Racyong 25 did a post of cute Mao Pics. I followed a link someone posted. It was too Mao fan arts? - Page 2 113920 adorable to resist. I thought she was eating shaved ice. But it seems, the creator piled on the gohan (rice). It is hilarious Mao fan arts? - Page 2 968994 and Mao fan arts? - Page 2 5534 adorable. I’ve found the original footage here (at around 5:40). Mao fan arts? - Page 2 238895
Back to top Go down
mingming
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
mingming

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:17 am

Spacey wrote:
I got that adorable Mao picture from the Uncyclopedia Japan site. I thought she was eating koori kaki (shaved ice). I was wrong. Mao just looks so cute!
We call it kaki goori(かき氷). Very Happy The rice looks alike kaki-goori indeed! Razz
I serched Uncyclopedia and saw the pic! The site is so funny! Thanks I love you
Spacey wrote:

I think that in Japan, people are protective of Mao. So many young girls try to grow up too fast. But Mao has embraced her youth. It is refreshing to see someone like Mao. She is youthful but not immature. She works very hard and never complains. She admits her weaknesses and boldly faces her obstacles to reach her goals. She just dazzles everyone with her unadorned charm and her courage!
Yes, that's why she is loved so much in Japan. Yep! Because of not only beautiful skating, but also lovely character. Plus, she is always smiling! Wub
Back to top Go down
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:05 am

Spacey wrote:
koori kaki (shaved ice).
Mao fan arts? - Page 2 968994 Mao fan arts? - Page 2 968994 Mao fan arts? - Page 2 968994 Mao fan arts? - Page 2 968994 Mao fan arts? - Page 2 968994 Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_redface Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_redface Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_redface Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_redface Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_redface OMG! I can't believe I wrote that! Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_redface Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_redface Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_redface Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_redface Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_redface Mao fan arts? - Page 2 968994 Mao fan arts? - Page 2 968994 Mao fan arts? - Page 2 968994 Mao fan arts? - Page 2 968994 Mao fan arts? - Page 2 968994

mingming wrote:
We call it kaki goori(かき氷). Very Happy The rice looks alike kaki-goori indeed! Razz
I serched Uncyclopedia and saw the pic! The site is so funny! Thanks I love you
I know it is kaki goori(かき氷)!Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_paleMao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_redfaceMao fan arts? - Page 2 570713 I have no idea what possessed me to write that! I guess my 日本語(Japanese) will always be a little weird. Thanks for pointing it out!Mao fan arts? - Page 2 238895 恥ずかしい! Mao fan arts? - Page 2 92512 (Embarrassed)!Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_redface

Mao fan arts? - Page 2 420949 Yes, in Japan we love Mao!Mao fan arts? - Page 2 420949
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:35 pm

I love all the anime art! Especially the one with Mao and Yuna! On the other hand, I didn't care much for the parody drawings. I didn't like how the artist portrayed all of the skaters, or his sense of humor. For example, Yuna as Queen, and Mao as princess?! No, that's not a crime. That's what a lot of people believe - but not me!

Here's one I found a little while back:

https://gs349.photobucket.com/groups/q386/OOC8O576WG/?action=view&current=illust_jeffrey_mao_0809_1.jpg

Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Illust_jeffrey_mao_0809_1
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Dani-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:09 pm

Spacey wrote:
Dani-Chan wrote:

I got that picture from the Uncyclopedia Japan. Racyong 25 did a post of cute Mao Pics. I followed a link someone posted. It was too Mao fan arts? - Page 2 113920 adorable to resist. I thought she was eating shaved ice. But it seems, the creator piled on the gohan (rice). It is hilarious Mao fan arts? - Page 2 968994 and Mao fan arts? - Page 2 5534 adorable. I’ve found the original footage here (at around 5:40). Mao fan arts? - Page 2 238895

Thank you for the links I love you
I don't know very much about Japanese food, but I liked all I've tasted so far Love Hearts And that food looks yummy
It's funny how they stopped the program to eat, all of them. And, of course, Mao was devouring her dish hahaha Cloud 9 Boogie
I want Mao to be my bff ROTFLMAO
Back to top Go down
tigercub

tigercub

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:00 pm

Dani-Chan wrote:
tigercub wrote:

Well, I could find some. Unfortunately some other videos were taken down by youtube Very Mad

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
mingming
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
mingming

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:14 pm

Spacey wrote:
I have no idea what possessed me to write that! I guess my 日本語(Japanese) will always be a little weird. Thanks for pointing it out!Mao fan arts? - Page 2 238895 恥ずかしい! Mao fan arts? - Page 2 92512 (Embarrassed)!Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_redface
Ahhh, I made you embarrassed! silent Sorry, Spacey. pale
But it seems to be just an accident. You use Kanji well! Happy dance

Thanks for sharing the Jeff-Mao fan art, Star85! Just beautiful! Love
I wonder this artist is professional or not... Surprised
Back to top Go down
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Dani-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:11 pm

tigercub wrote:
Dani-Chan wrote:
tigercub wrote:

Thank you!

No problems sunny
I saw your post. Good job. Thumbs up!
I posted some gifs :p
Back to top Go down
MaoMaoRevolution
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
MaoMaoRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:10 pm

tigercub wrote:

So it's you who made that post! Woot!
Back to top Go down
tigercub

tigercub

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:03 am

MaoMaoRevolution wrote:
tigercub wrote:

So it's you who made that post! Woot!

My not so secret identity revealed! Maybe I should x-post anything I make at ontd_skating to this community in the future Yep! .
Back to top Go down
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:31 am

mingming wrote:
Ahhh, I made you embarrassed! silent Sorry, Spacey. pale
But it seems to be just an accident. You use Kanji well! Happy dance
Do not be sorry about it. I hope I did not make you feel bad.Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_cry I was happyMao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin you pointed it out. It kind of was an accident but I did not notice it at all. Besides, I had a good time laughing at myself.Mao fan arts? - Page 2 340889

Dani-Chan wrote:
Thank you for the links I love you
I don't know very much about Japanese food, but I liked all I've tasted so far Love Hearts And that food looks yummy
It's funny how they stopped the program to eat, all of them. And, of course, Mao was devouring her dish hahaha Cloud 9 Boogie
I want Mao to be my bff ROTFLMAO
You are very sweet!Mao fan arts? - Page 2 95568 Mao would make a cool friend indeed!Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Herz

Here a few very cute ones:

Mao, Tat, Philippe and Plushy!

Mao-chan and Taka-chan (Adorable)!

We Love Mao!

Last edited by Spacey on Thu May 27, 2010 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:01 pm

mingming wrote:

Thanks for sharing the Jeff-Mao fan art, Star85! Just beautiful! Love
I wonder this artist is professional or not... Surprised

I was wondering the same thing, however Jeffrey's shirt coloring seems a little amateur to me so i'm not sure whether the artist is pro or not Suspect

After 2 years of DeviantArt though i can tell you that there are a lot of amateur artists who are capable of doing this if not better.
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:48 pm

Mao fan arts? - Page 2 10704630

This is lovely. Even the dress looks good. Love
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:26 pm

Team Japan (Women):
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/057/e/8/e8187163db9f00d2f2745532ca66456d.jpg

Reminds me of Mei, Tylee and Azula from Avatar the last airbender
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mao fan arts?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next