Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mao fan arts?

Go down 
+14
tigercub
mingming
BowbowDaijin
Spacey
Dani-Chan
polosatik
Figure_skating_love
MikiAndoFan#1
kaarolcia
clovera
coconut
coolmeia
Batsuchan
MaoMaoRevolution
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
kaarolcia
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
kaarolcia

Mao fan arts? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:45 pm

Figure_skating_love wrote:
Team Japan (Women):
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/057/e/8/e8187163db9f00d2f2745532ca66456d.jpg

Reminds me of Mei, Tylee and Azula from Avatar the last airbender
I have this one faved on deviantart Laughing

Thanks to all of you for posting awesome fan arts with Mao! They are all too cute! But I have to admit that it's rather surprising to see so many Mao + Plushy fan arts!
Hopefully there will be more Takamao drawings soon! Laugh Sweatdrop

Keep them coming! Boogie Daisies for you
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:44 pm

Sorry to add this, but i try to do 5 minute sketches everyday and this is one of a chibi Mao, very rough and pretty bad >.<
I think that i'll finish it anyway
Don't Judge me! I had no reference while working on this!
Mao fan arts? - Page 3 Mao_Asada_Rough_Color_Sketch_by_lilfoi

I plan on doing a typical anime style version of Mao ltr

Here's an example of my typical style:

Mao fan arts? - Page 3 Azula_WIP_50_percent_by_lilfoi[img]
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:59 pm

Can't wait to see it Figure_skating_love!
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:10 am

Sorry to add this, but i try to do 5 minute sketches everyday and this is one of a chibi Mao, very rough and pretty bad >.<
I think that i'll finish it anyway
Don't Judge me! I had no reference while working on this!
Mao fan arts? - Page 3 Mao_Asada_Rough_Color_Sketch_by_lilfoi

I plan on doing a typical anime style version of Mao ltr

Here's an example of my typical style:

Mao fan arts? - Page 3 Azula_WIP_50_percent_by_lilfoi[img]
Mao fan arts? - Page 3 325908 Mao fan arts? - Page 3 323704 Your stuff is amazing! I loveMao fan arts? - Page 3 5534 it! There is a lot of Anime Style Mao. You should draw Mao Your Style! The greedy person in me would love to see both. You are very talented.Mao fan arts? - Page 3 113920

The fanart from the deviant art link you provided, looks very much like this one I found at the Japanese site.

kaarolcia wrote:
Surprisingly, there aren't that many. Perhaps, after the 2008 Grand Prix Final there were more. I included the following in the archive I uploaded. It was a big file with a lot of fanart. But just for you, here are few TakaMao links:

TakaMao

2008 Grand Prix Final

TakaMao Hug

alyssa wrote:
This is lovely. Even the dress looks good. Love
Yes, very cute. This one, (I also included it in the archive) it is a litttle similar.

Mao Caprice

Last edited by Spacey on Thu May 27, 2010 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kaarolcia
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
kaarolcia

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:01 am

Spacey wrote:

kaarolcia wrote:
Surprisingly, there aren't that many. Perhaps, after the 2008 Grand Prix Final there were more. I included the following in the archive I uploaded. It was a big file with a lot of fanart. But just for you, here are few TakaMao links:

TakaMao
2008 Grand Prix Final
TakaMao Hug

Thanks for posting them!
I have downloaded your archive already when you have uploaded it, I just forgot to write the "Thank you" here Embarassed So thanks! But yeah, there were also not that many Takamao fan arts.
Hopefully all these talented artists will start to include this pairing in their drawings! Mao + Taka = too cute for words! Too sweet!
Mao and Plushy are nice too, but in a romantic way? naaaah Bad idea!

Figure_skating_love your drawings are great! The Mao one is so cute and funny! What is your deviantart account? You could PM me with it if you don't want to post it here. Although I am not that active @ deviantart anymore, I would love to add you to my watch list! Smile
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:34 pm

kaarolcia wrote:

Figure_skating_love your drawings are great! The Mao one is so cute and funny! What is your deviantart account? You could PM me with it if you don't want to post it here. Although I am not that active @ deviantart anymore, I would love to add you to my watch list! Smile

Thank you so much, i just actually finished the final version! And sure my deviantart link is lilfoi.deviantart.com Smile
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:34 pm

FINISHED!!!

Mao fan arts? - Page 3 Mao_Asada_Finished_by_lilfoi
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:11 pm

wow!! very good job figure_skating_love !!
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:20 pm

kaarolcia wrote:
Hopefully all these talented artists will start to include this pairing in their drawings! Mao + Taka = too cute for words! Too sweet!
Mao and Plushy are nice too, but in a romantic way? naaaah Bad idea!
You're right. It'd be lovelyMao fan arts? - Page 3 5534 if Mao-chan and Taka-chan were to become a couple. I'll keep on looking for TakaMao fanart and if I find some, I will post it here.

Figure_skating_love! I loveMao fan arts? - Page 3 5534 it!Mao fan arts? - Page 3 238895 You are awesome!Mao fan arts? - Page 3 35749
Back to top Go down
kaarolcia
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
kaarolcia

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:33 pm

kaarolcia wrote:

Thank you so much, i just actually finished the final version! And sure my deviantart link is lilfoi.deviantart.com Smile
Great! I have added you to my watch-list! If you make more Mao fan arts I simply can not miss them! Very Happy
The final version of Mao@ the Olympics is fabulous too! And totally deserved the +fav I gave you! Yep!

Spacey - yeah! more and more takamao fan arts for the win! Laugh To me they are simply too cute together! They are both funny and good looking... ah! Wub
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:37 pm

kaarolcia wrote:
kaarolcia wrote:

Great! I have added you to my watch-list! If you make more Mao fan arts I simply can not miss them! Very Happy
The final version of Mao@ the Olympics is fabulous too! And totally deserved the +fav I gave you! Yep!

Spacey - yeah! more and more takamao fan arts for the win! Laugh To me they are simply too cute together! They are both funny and good looking... ah! Wub

OMG Kaarolcia i love your vectors! The Rhianna one is beyond amazing!! Woot!

And yes let's get more TakaMao Love way better coupling than fake kiss plushy!

I wonder if it's too much to ask for a forum banner made of all fanarts? Question
Back to top Go down
kaarolcia
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
kaarolcia

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:37 pm

I wonder if it's too much to ask for a forum banner made of all fanarts? Question
Thanks! Smile
Maybe one day I will manage to finish my Mao vector. But I guess it will take me a couple of years! I am not so much into creating digital art anymore.. But maybe one day... Laughing
In my opinion fan arts with Mao and Plushy as friends are great too! Or the ones where Plushy supports Mao! Just not the romantic ones.. lol! But of course that is only my opinion! I am just rooting hard for Takamao! ROTFLMAO
Back to top Go down
licong

licong

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:43 am

love mao
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:14 pm

Spacey wrote:

Figure_skating_love! I loveMao fan arts? - Page 3 5534 it!Mao fan arts? - Page 3 238895 You are awesome!Mao fan arts? - Page 3 35749

bibi wrote:
wow!! very good job figure_skating_love !!

Thanks guys!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:15 pm

kaarolcia wrote:

Thanks! Smile
Maybe one day I will manage to finish my Mao vector. But I guess it will take me a couple of years! I am not so much into creating digital art anymore.. But maybe one day... Laughing
In my opinion fan arts with Mao and Plushy as friends are great too! Or the ones where Plushy supports Mao! Just not the romantic ones.. lol! But of course that is only my opinion! I am just rooting hard for Takamao! ROTFLMAO

I eagerly await the Mao vector! If it's anything like the others, it will be made of complete awesomeness! Smile
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:20 pm

I just checked pixiv a few minutes ago, and it certainly appears that Olys+Worlds had a strong effect on the artists there since the number of FS-related artwork increased by a considerable amount! Very Happy
Some of my favorites are those tagged with (`ω´* (゚◇゚*(^ω^* which is an emoticon used by the Japanese skating fandom and symbolizes Tono, Dai, and Kozu in that order.

As always, pixiv is in Japanese + requires registration and the majority of artists there ask that their work isn't posted/uploaded elsewhere without permission, but it's certainly worth a peek for those who are interested. PM me if you need help navigating around the site. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:37 pm

clovera wrote:
I just checked pixiv a few minutes ago, and it certainly appears that Olys+Worlds had a strong effect on the artists there since the number of FS-related artwork increased by a considerable amount! Very Happy
Some of my favorites are those tagged with (`ω´* (゚◇゚*(^ω^* which is an emoticon used by the Japanese skating fandom and symbolizes Tono, Dai, and Kozu in that order.

As always, pixiv is in Japanese + requires registration and the majority of artists there ask that their work isn't posted/uploaded elsewhere without permission, but it's certainly worth a peek for those who are interested. PM me if you need help navigating around the site. Smile

Ooops!Mao fan arts? - Page 3 Icon_pale I did not know that. I know enough Japanese to guess my way through the registration process. I do speak it fluently but I'm not literate.Mao fan arts? - Page 3 Icon_redface I just removed the links and deleted the pics. Sorry everyone!

I will help too. If anyone needs help, you can PM me too. Though I think clovera has the cooler tags.Mao fan arts? - Page 3 238895 Thanks for the cuteMao fan arts? - Page 3 5534 tags. I will try them out later.Mao fan arts? - Page 3 607139
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:41 pm

In my attempt to beat alyssa's avatar this was born:

Mao fan arts? - Page 3 Maocardmerged

sadly not avatar suitable though No
Back to top Go down
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:47 pm

Mao fan arts? - Page 3 420949 I love it Yasin!Mao fan arts? - Page 3 420949 Why is it not Avatar suitable? Max width for an Avatar is 150 pixels and 200 pixels in height. You may be able to squeeze an avatar out of your Queen of Mao fan arts? - Page 3 5534 Hearts. ooh! Queen of Mao fan arts? - Page 3 5534 Hearts! That just sounds so much like Mao! But I would lament the demise of your current avatar. I loveMao fan arts? - Page 3 5534 it too!
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:12 am

Spacey wrote:
Mao fan arts? - Page 3 420949 I love it Yasin!Mao fan arts? - Page 3 420949 Why is it not Avatar suitable? Max width for an Avatar is 150 pixels and 200 pixels in height. You may be able to squeeze an avatar out of your Queen of Mao fan arts? - Page 3 5534 Hearts. ooh! Queen of Mao fan arts? - Page 3 5534 Hearts! That just sounds so much like Mao! But I would lament the demise of your current avatar. I loveMao fan arts? - Page 3 5534 it too!

When i put it in avatar form i didn't really like how small it got, was hard to see the individual details No

And yes Mao definitely fits the role "queen of hearts" Love Hearts

And yeah i feel like my current avatar is kind of personal so i plan on keeping it for a while Thumbs up!
It's just that Mao's vogue pictures were so great, that and i was trying to beat alyssa Too sweet!
But that didn't quite workout... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:43 am

When i put it in avatar form i didn't really like how small it got, was hard to see the individual details No

And yes Mao definitely fits the role "queen of hearts" Love Hearts

And yeah i feel like my current avatar is kind of personal so i plan on keeping it for a while Thumbs up!
It's just that Mao's vogue pictures were so great, that and i was trying to beat alyssa Too sweet!
But that didn't quite workout... Very Happy
Oh, okay! It is lovely but I'm glad you're keeping your current avatar. Mao fan arts? - Page 3 968994 alyssa sure is fast!Mao fan arts? - Page 3 265123 You may console yourself on having lost the race by knowing that alyssa changes her stuff very often. You may get to use the image later on!Mao fan arts? - Page 3 607139 Mao fan arts? - Page 3 420949
Back to top Go down
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Dani-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:23 pm

Yay look at this Mao and Miki one:

Mao fan arts? - Page 3 11663697m
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:58 pm

Dani-Chan wrote:

Gorgeous!

Many Hearts

Thanks for sharing!

cat
Back to top Go down
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Dani-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:20 pm

I saved this other Miki one too, very cute.

Mao fan arts? - Page 3 11086367m
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:04 pm

Dani-Chan wrote:

Oh cool! I wonder who did this. This one, and many of the others look totally professional.
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mao fan arts?   Mao fan arts? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mao fan arts?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3