Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some things I dinked around with today...

Go down 
+11
bellarina
chiyori
MikiAndoFan#1
Oscilla
coolmeia
MaoMaoRevolution
roma
kaarolcia
Mirai
bibi
Star85
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yunamao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

Some things I dinked around with today... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some things I dinked around with today...   Some things I dinked around with today... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:03 am

Wow WOW! great job Star85!That's so beautiful! I found Mao's face changed I don't really know what.
Maybe it's maturity of an almost 20 years old girl! Cloud 9
Back to top Go down
mingming
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
mingming

PostSubject: Re: Some things I dinked around with today...   Some things I dinked around with today... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:11 am

Beautiful! I love 'Midnight princess'! Wub
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Some things I dinked around with today...   Some things I dinked around with today... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm

Thanks guys! Here's a couple more I did just now:

I came across this pic, and I don't think I've ever seen it before. Either way, I LOVED it. It was already such a great photo, even the serial over decorator in me almost couldn't bare to mess with it. So I tried to go light.

Hey, I finally discovered that the photobucket editor DOES have a cut out tool! Their actual "cut out" function does not do what most programs do. It sucks. I always overlooked to the "smart scissors" function, which turned out to be what I needed... lol. Nevertheless, to do something like this, I still had to do it in an awkward, roundabout way. When I get around to it, I want to go back and add Plush to my labyrinth pic sometime....

Oh yeah, where's Jeff? Well I couldn't find any good ones that would work right for the pic that didn't have "brilliance on ice" plastered across the front of them. lol.
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
MaoMaoRevolution
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
MaoMaoRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Some things I dinked around with today...   Some things I dinked around with today... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:17 am

Wow!!! I love the Aladdin magic carpet one, Star85!!!!!!!!
That's some really good editing Thumbs up! It must be a lot harder to use photobucket editor and get it to look good than a professional software, so that's really cool that you can do that!
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Some things I dinked around with today...   Some things I dinked around with today... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:56 pm

MaoMaoRevolution wrote:
Wow!!! I love the Aladdin magic carpet one, Star85!!!!!!!!
That's some really good editing Thumbs up! It must be a lot harder to use photobucket editor and get it to look good than a professional software, so that's really cool that you can do that!

Thanks! Yeah I came across that pic of Agrabah, and thought it was really good, and it gave me the idea to put Mao in there.
Back to top Go down
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

PostSubject: Re: Some things I dinked around with today...   Some things I dinked around with today... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:13 am

Very nice! I love the Alladin one, and "So Deep is the Night" I love you
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Some things I dinked around with today...   Some things I dinked around with today... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:48 pm

I LOVE the new pics from The Ice. I only had time to play with one right now.

Some things I dinked around with today... - Page 2 Spm1007242103000-p6-2
Back to top Go down
mingming
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
mingming

PostSubject: Re: Some things I dinked around with today...   Some things I dinked around with today... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:30 am

Awww! Lovely Wub Wub
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Some things I dinked around with today...   Some things I dinked around with today... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:19 pm

mingming wrote:
Awww! Lovely Wub Wub

Thanks!

Here's something new I did just now. I was going see what I could come up with for Mao's Bday, but I got side tracked doing this instead. I had a pro vision of what I wanted this to look like in my head, but I couldn't get it to come out that way. Not with the programs I had to work with anyway. It took me way to long to do just what I did, and it was way harder than I thought it would be! I tried doing this on photobucket editor first, which didn't work very well, so I found this new site http://www.lunapic.com/editor/ It's not the best for photo editing, but it has some cool effects and animations on there.

Some things I dinked around with today... - Page 2 128364616612668-2

Some things I dinked around with today... - Page 2 128364616612668-1

Hm, looking at it now, I'm kind of thinking that I should have just gotten rid of her arms (would have been nice if her shirt would have stayed in the first place).... Oh well, maybe I'll get around to changing it later. I'm getting off the dumb computer for a while right now!
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Some things I dinked around with today...   Some things I dinked around with today... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:11 am

This photo manipulation probably shows bad taste to most people, but it was a lot of fun to make it! And did I ever mention, I have a thing for stars? lol. Only thing that makes me mad is that I wasted a good amount of time on this, and after it saved, it didn't look the same. It's more blurry, the colors aren't the same shade (they're not as bright), and just the overall fidelity isn't nearly as good... Oh well.

Some things I dinked around with today... - Page 2 Cade500546b86aefe830b4a32ebb304e-o-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some things I dinked around with today...   Some things I dinked around with today... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some things I dinked around with today...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2