Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

URGENT! Please help me get to the Vancouver olympics!!

Go down 
+12
ddmm
roma
MaoMaoRevolution
chiyori
clovera
polosatik
Liffey
kaarolcia
Star85
MikiAndoFan#1
tianrushui
bibi
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

URGENT! Please help me get to the Vancouver olympics!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT! Please help me get to the Vancouver olympics!!   URGENT! Please help me get to the Vancouver olympics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:44 pm

I was able to vote twice already using a different browser. I have 5 here in my laptop so I was thinking of trying to use them all. :p But I'm not quite sure if it'll be noticed and might be treated as spamming... Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! Please help me get to the Vancouver olympics!!   URGENT! Please help me get to the Vancouver olympics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:59 pm

roma wrote:
I was able to vote twice already using a different browser. I have 5 here in my laptop so I was thinking of trying to use them all. :p But I'm not quite sure if it'll be noticed and might be treated as spamming... Question
I really don't know Razz I think you can vote on different computers.
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
chineseteacup
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chineseteacup

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! Please help me get to the Vancouver olympics!!   URGENT! Please help me get to the Vancouver olympics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:46 pm

Voted for you Very Happy Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Will try and vote again using my other browsers.

Hope you win the competition! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! Please help me get to the Vancouver olympics!!   URGENT! Please help me get to the Vancouver olympics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:49 pm

THanks Smile !! I was happy because my video was four stars..but then it got back to 3 stars and I don't know why.. :S Keep voting Very Happy Thanks chineseteacup and everyone!!
Back to top Go down
chineseteacup
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chineseteacup

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! Please help me get to the Vancouver olympics!!   URGENT! Please help me get to the Vancouver olympics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:28 pm

@ bibi

I'm not sure about this, but maybe the 3 stars is because someone gave you a lower rating on your video. So the whole average is pulled down.

Just to be sure, I voted for you again Very Happy

Hope everything works out! flower
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! Please help me get to the Vancouver olympics!!   URGENT! Please help me get to the Vancouver olympics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:39 pm

chineseteacup wrote:
@ bibi

I'm not sure about this, but maybe the 3 stars is because someone gave you a lower rating on your video. So the whole average is pulled down.

Just to be sure, I voted for you again Very Happy

Hope everything works out! flower
Yes, that's what I think...but I'm so gratefull to you all guys who voted 5 stars Smile
Back to top Go down
coconut
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
coconut

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! Please help me get to the Vancouver olympics!!   URGENT! Please help me get to the Vancouver olympics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:22 pm

I just realized this topic and voted five stars. hope it's not too late. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
mingming
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
mingming

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! Please help me get to the Vancouver olympics!!   URGENT! Please help me get to the Vancouver olympics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:02 am

coconut wrote:
I just realized this topic and voted five stars. hope it's not too late. Good luck!

me too!

bibi, your video is so nice Very Happy Good luck Cheering
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! Please help me get to the Vancouver olympics!!   URGENT! Please help me get to the Vancouver olympics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:06 am

Thanks everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
josling
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
josling

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! Please help me get to the Vancouver olympics!!   URGENT! Please help me get to the Vancouver olympics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:42 am

I voted for you too yesterday ! Maybe we could vote all the other videos with 4 and 5 stars down .... Too sweet! I would be soo cool if someone of this forum could do interviews with Mao and TAT! But I would be really jealous ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! Please help me get to the Vancouver olympics!!   URGENT! Please help me get to the Vancouver olympics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:14 pm

josling wrote:
I voted for you too yesterday ! Maybe we could vote all the other videos with 4 and 5 stars down .... Too sweet! I would be soo cool if someone of this forum could do interviews with Mao and TAT! But I would be really jealous ! Very Happy
THanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! Please help me get to the Vancouver olympics!!   URGENT! Please help me get to the Vancouver olympics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

URGENT! Please help me get to the Vancouver olympics!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2