Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yukari withdrew from Worlds and will likely retire

Go down 
+9
mingming
coconut
kawaiimao
clovera
sapphiresky
Batsuchan
illani
MikiAndoFan#1
mika
13 posters
AuthorMessage
mika

Yukari withdrew from Worlds and will likely retire Empty
PostSubject: Yukari withdrew from Worlds and will likely retire   Yukari withdrew from Worlds and will likely retire Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:25 pm

http://hochi.yomiuri.co.jp/sports/winter/news/20100302-OHT1T00262.htm

Yukari withdrew from Worlds because of her shoulder injury (Akiko substitutes). And an JSF official says she will most likely retire. She's supporsed to work for Fuji TV from April. We'll hear the official announcement in a few days. Yukari withdrew from Worlds and will likely retire 813808

Yukari, I really wanted you to medal at Worlds. Yukari withdrew from Worlds and will likely retire 566593

Last edited by mika on Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Yukari withdrew from Worlds and will likely retire   Yukari withdrew from Worlds and will likely retire Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:49 pm

Oh my God! What an ending for Yukari's season!

Depressed Crying

I wanted her to compete at Worlds and win a medal!

Crying or Very sad

And please, Yukari! Stay with us a couple more seasons!

Drama!

Speedy recovery for Yukari!
Back to top Go down
illani
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
illani

PostSubject: Re: Yukari withdrew from Worlds and will likely retire   Yukari withdrew from Worlds and will likely retire Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:55 pm

That's too bad, especially when she didn't get to go the Olympics. I'm going to miss Yukari... I hope she gets well soon.

Depressed Crying
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Yukari withdrew from Worlds and will likely retire   Yukari withdrew from Worlds and will likely retire Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:10 pm

Oh, I'm bummed for Yukari! Yukari withdrew from Worlds and will likely retire 566593

But I wish her the best of luck in her future career! Yukari withdrew from Worlds and will likely retire Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
sapphiresky
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
sapphiresky

PostSubject: Re: Yukari withdrew from Worlds and will likely retire   Yukari withdrew from Worlds and will likely retire Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:24 pm

Oh no! I wish her the best!
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: Yukari withdrew from Worlds and will likely retire   Yukari withdrew from Worlds and will likely retire Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:19 pm

I really, really wanted her to compete at Worlds, give two solid skates, and end her season on a high note. No But alas, for Yukari her goal was never really Worlds, but to compete at the Olys so it can't be helped (it's too bad skating doesn't allow for wild card entries in major competitions).

Best of luck in her new career! I hope this means we'll get to see Yukari join Shizuka as commentator. cat
Back to top Go down
kawaiimao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
kawaiimao

PostSubject: Re: Yukari withdrew from Worlds and will likely retire   Yukari withdrew from Worlds and will likely retire Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:43 pm

So sad for her... Depressed Crying

Wishing her all the best in whatever she decides to do! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
coconut
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
coconut

PostSubject: Re: Yukari withdrew from Worlds and will likely retire   Yukari withdrew from Worlds and will likely retire Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:42 am

I really wantd her to get a medal at worlds before she retires. It' sad that she injured her shoulder. Crying or Very sad I'm gonna miss her spin, she was the best spinner in my opinion! She should be a commentator, I love her personality! Love
Back to top Go down
mingming
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
mingming

PostSubject: Re: Yukari withdrew from Worlds and will likely retire   Yukari withdrew from Worlds and will likely retire Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:28 am

No....I wanted to see her on podium of World Depressed Crying
Back to top Go down
Maya
Double Axel
Double Axel
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Yukari withdrew from Worlds and will likely retire   Yukari withdrew from Worlds and will likely retire Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:26 am

Oh no! That breaks my heart Sad
I so wanted her to got to Worlds and win a medal! She deserves it so much.. This is sad news and I just don't want her to retire Sad She's such an incredible talent and she always does the prettiest programs. I loved them all so far Sad

This is such a sad ending to her career. They twice messed it up to send her to the Olys and as glad as I am for Akiko for doing so well, I just think it should have been Yukaris spot :/
She's one of my favorite skaters, I wish her all the best for her future!
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Yukari withdrew from Worlds and will likely retire   Yukari withdrew from Worlds and will likely retire Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:38 pm

Oh Yukari. She was one of my favorite skaters. I'm gonna miss her spins and her smile. Plus, she had the guts. A 3A, even if underrotated sometimes, is nothing to be understimated. She was also the first woman to land the 6 triples under CoP, wasn't she?

It's really sad she could never really get the spotlights in Japan. There was always someone else calling more attention then her. In 2002-2006, Shizuka and Fumie, then, Mao and Miki.

I hope she succeeds in whatever path she follows from now on.

Yukari, you'll never be forgotten!

Last edited by alyssa on Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
coconut
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
coconut

PostSubject: Re: Yukari withdrew from Worlds and will likely retire   Yukari withdrew from Worlds and will likely retire Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:34 pm

There is a message from Yukari and her mother on her website. Sad

http://yukarinakano.jp/ja/journal/index.html
Back to top Go down
mingming
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
mingming

PostSubject: Re: Yukari withdrew from Worlds and will likely retire   Yukari withdrew from Worlds and will likely retire Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:13 am

Thanks coconut for the link. I want to cry...so sad Depressed Crying
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Yukari withdrew from Worlds and will likely retire   Yukari withdrew from Worlds and will likely retire Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:01 am

She had a dream... Bawling
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
kirakira
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
kirakira

PostSubject: Re: Yukari withdrew from Worlds and will likely retire   Yukari withdrew from Worlds and will likely retire Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:11 am

Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

PostSubject: Re: Yukari withdrew from Worlds and will likely retire   Yukari withdrew from Worlds and will likely retire Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:48 am

Im sorry, if this is kinda random, but i really miss Yukari and would like to ask for some updates Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yukari withdrew from Worlds and will likely retire   Yukari withdrew from Worlds and will likely retire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yukari withdrew from Worlds and will likely retire
Page 1 of 1