Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters

Go down 
+47
PochinkoPotanko
Abdiel
Ken Himura
inskate
l-spiralmao
chiyori
roma
Mao2012
patknowsbest
clarice
COHK
ddmm
ballerinamao
dangerous_angel_face
KariDebate
MaoChan756
shikure
Okami
swan
zarinaballerina
babayaga
Eris
Jtsmith1
Aibhlin
Artistry
tilitom
clovera
aoi88
Lady_in_black
Figure_skating_love
klarification
sumin
mingming
chapis
maofan93
Spacey
bibi
tkrm7778
cariinm12
coconut
polosatik
☆Genie
Star85
bellarina
MikiAndoFan#1
kawaiimao
tianrushui
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:31 pm

I think it's fair to send Alena. She proved she is on the right track for worlds. Plus, she is the one who got 3 spots for Russia both in 2011 and 2012. She deserves a little credit for that IMO. I feel bad for Nicol but she still had an amazing season, from being the 1000000000000 alternate at Russian Nationals to place 6th at her first Europeans. She made a name for herself, I know it's gonna be next to impossible to make it internationally considering the talent in Russia, but who knew before RN that for the first time when the big guns from Russia were eligible, the third sport would go to Nicol, someone many of us never heard of, when we had Alena, Ksenia, Shelepen, Agafonova, Korobeynikova, Byriukova to fight for the third spot?
Is there any chance for Nicol to get a GP assignment next season?
Back to top Go down
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:45 am

PochinkoPotanko - I don't know that people really have an objection to Morozov's coaching methods. He is a very good coach - nobody can dispute that. He had/has Shizuka, Dai, Miki, Florent, Javi.... scores of extremely successful skaters. Nobody can deny that he is a good coach. However, the problem is that he tends to choreograph all of his students' programs. And his choreography, for the most part... is just atrocious. Unfortunately, I think more and more choreography is going to become like that soon when the remnants of the people that coached/skated the 6.0 season retire or die because Morozov's programs are very IJS friendly.
Back to top Go down
Mao2012
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mao2012

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:57 am

Alokya wrote:
Unfortunately, I think more and more choreography is going to become like that soon when the remnants of the people that coached/skated the 6.0 season retire or die because Morozov's programs are very IJS friendly.
That's SO sad to think! Yikes!!!
Back to top Go down
swan
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
swan

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:23 am

Alokya wrote:
PochinkoPotanko - I don't know that people really have an objection to Morozov's coaching methods. He is a very good coach - nobody can dispute that. He had/has Shizuka, Dai, Miki, Florent, Javi.... scores of extremely successful skaters. Nobody can deny that he is a good coach. However, the problem is that he tends to choreograph all of his students' programs. And his choreography, for the most part... is just atrocious. Unfortunately, I think more and more choreography is going to become like that soon when the remnants of the people that coached/skated the 6.0 season retire or die because Morozov's programs are very IJS friendly.

yeah alena's pirates of the carribean and florent's weird tiger program to name a few. those have to be the tackiest programs i'd ever seen on ice. i wonder what miki (if she finds a coach) would look like for next season without any morozov ugly-ography.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:01 am

Alokya wrote:

THIS Thumbs up!
Morozov also doing choreography for his students is the main reason I'm upset with Dai for going back to him, also, I really can't stand to see his face next to Dai's in K&C. Razz

Are Morozov's students forbidden to work with other choreographers? I'm asking this, because they all have his programs.

swan wrote:
yeah alena's pirates of the carribean and florent's weird tiger program to name a few. those have to be the tackiest programs i'd ever seen on ice. i wonder what miki (if she finds a coach) would look like for next season without any morozov ugly-ography.

And still they both managed to get good PCS. Disappointed there's clearly something wrong with this judging system, IMO.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:03 am

polosatik wrote:
Alena won FS and won overall so I think she's going to London. Alena got 114.09 - 53.85+60.24 for her FS. Polina Agafonova is 2nd and Nikol is only 3thбsadly she didn't have a good skate(( Sad I guess that's not enough for her to go, but anything can happen there is no official decision yet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=m3cyOeTIbdQ&list=UUjaUiznBS9O3SeqwqlIc4UQ Alena
https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUjaUiznBS9O3SeqwqlIc4UQ&feature=player_embedded&v=rUx7dCEU36Y Nikol

Well, at least her PCS is somewhat normal. I was honestly expecting it to be much higher.

The fight for third olympic spot is going to be brutal. Yep, Sadly
Back to top Go down
swan
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
swan

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:15 pm

does anyone know if liza is still training the triple axel? if yes, will she bring it to competition in the next season or two? if no, does she plan on ditching the triple axel altogether? i think her triple axel from 13 years old looks great and i'm interested in seeing it again! Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:00 am

swan wrote:
does anyone know if liza is still training the triple axel? if yes, will she bring it to competition in the next season or two? if no, does she plan on ditching the triple axel altogether? i think her triple axel from 13 years old looks great and i'm interested in seeing it again! Many Hearts
She never did it in competition and considering a big amount of injuries, they don't want to do it. And I hope they won't. Liza is only 16 but her health is not in good condition and she's still growing, she has a great technical content and so far that's fine fore her.
Back to top Go down
ilovethai
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
ilovethai

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:22 pm

Just realized that it was Elena Radionova's birthday 2 days ago! She turned 15 Very Happy
Happy Birthday Elena! Here's to a longggg, successful career (no puberty downfall pleasee Sad )
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:27 pm

Just came across with this pic and lovely  Razz 
Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 9 Bg_5mh10

When I saw her in this Gothic & Lolita-ish costume in gala, I was tempted to take her to Harajuku Tokyo  and buy a load of Goth-Loli dresses for her.   Hell, no!

Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 9 82510610
Back to top Go down
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chapis

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:06 am

linglang wrote:
Just came across with this pic and lovely  Razz 
Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 9 Bg_5mh10

When I saw her in this Gothic & Lolita-ish costume in gala, I was tempted to take her to Harajuku Tokyo  and buy a load of Goth-Loli dresses for her.   Hell, no!

Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 9 82510610

Wow, I love it  Many Hearts 
Back to top Go down
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:19 am

So beautiful. She skated beautifully to Kalinka (if I'm not mistaken) at the Olympics gala and I notice that she seemed to get taller.
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:46 am

pearlyriver wrote:
So beautiful. She skated beautifully to Kalinka (if I'm not mistaken) at the Olympics gala and I notice that she seemed to get taller.

Yes, I thought so too. She's got taller.  I hope her team will well help her deal with growth spurts.
Back to top Go down
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 3:58 pm

Just discovered a 12 year old which literally blew me away with her maturity,grace and elegance. And her arm movements are to die for: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcgd2mH3H2Y&list=UUjaUiznBS9O3SeqwqlIc4UQ - her name is Anastasia Gubanova (there is a pair skater with the same name) and she is on the right path to become a star, already known in Russia as future prodigy. I absolutely love her
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 4:32 pm

Oh, wow! She's only 12 so she has to survive puberty first, but she's certainly a prodigy in the making.

I don't know what goes on in Russia, but when it comes to "women's" figure skaters, they have an endless pool of crazy talent. Shocked  Sadly, there are only 3 places available on European and World team, so many of this insanely talented girls will never make it, unless they skate for another country. Yep, Sadly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9