Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RUSSIA today.....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
purplemaze
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
purplemaze

RUSSIA today..... Empty
PostSubject: RUSSIA today.....   RUSSIA today..... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:20 am

I just watched the live evening news over at NHK here...and was caught gasping at the Terrorism Double Suicide Bombing accident that killed 37 people and wounding 67 people in Moscow Subway this afternoon (JT).
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/eu_russia_subway_blast

i was shell shocked and felt sympathy for the people and relatives of those who have died......
I am one of those who despise terrorism and are praying, and hopes for all the safety of the people of Moscow...may there will be no more tragedies such terrifying as this...and for all my fellow Mao A. fans who lives in Russia...my sincerest sympathies and prayers for all your safety....
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

RUSSIA today..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUSSIA today.....   RUSSIA today..... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:17 am

OMG! That's shocking news indeed. I can never fathom why people would do things like these. And just like you, purplemaze, my prayers and sympathies are with them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

RUSSIA today..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUSSIA today.....   RUSSIA today..... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:31 am

OMG! pale

That's so scary it's difficult to imagine. My prayers are with the victims and their families. Depressed Crying
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

RUSSIA today..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUSSIA today.....   RUSSIA today..... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:58 am

My friend's mother was there Crying or Very sad She said it was so terrible, she couldn't even imagine that can happen. She wanted to step on the escalator in order to get on the Park Kultyra station but then she heard a huge explosion,crowd run towards her and suddenly crashed into her and she lost her bag. Everyone was so scared, people were crying... And she got home very late,because metro wasn't working Depressed Crying
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

RUSSIA today..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUSSIA today.....   RUSSIA today..... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:14 pm

polosatik wrote:
My friend's mother was there Crying or Very sad
That's truly frightening. No My condolences are with the victims, their families, and friends. Yep, Sadly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RUSSIA today..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUSSIA today.....   RUSSIA today..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RUSSIA today.....
Page 1 of 1