Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daisuke

Go down 
+43
Haidogirl
pearlyriver
Mao2012
klarification
Alokya
babayaga
Sviatoslava
ballerinamao
kaabi
SpecialK
Okami
Cloviece
shikure
clovera
polosatik
periperi
zarinaballerina
chiyori
4u4a
ElleluvsL
linglang
bibi
Batsuchan
xoxomaomaoxoxo
Dani-Chan
josling
BowbowDaijin
roma
mingming
zakkan
Spacey
Figure_skating_love
kitkat00
aoi88
cariinm12
kirakira
Star85
yuki
PochinkoPotanko
kawaiimao
MikiAndoFan#1
alyssa
ddmm
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

Daisuke - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:08 am

To be fair, Morozov did choreograph some of Dai's best programs in the past, like Phantom and Swan Lake hip-hop.
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

Daisuke - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:21 am

Coach Nagamitsu has always remained by Dai's side even when he was with Nikolai in 2008. She's the key person to Dai's success.
I'm quite OK with not using Lori as a choreographer. Honetely, I am a little bored with her choreo maybe because I've seen them so many, including Mao's. On the other hand, I'm never bored with Miyamoto and Camerlengo's choreo.
There was a documentary about how Miyamoto creates his choreo. And he said he never prepares them in advance, he thinks and creates them right on the rink when he's with his skater. He's a genius!

With Dai's quad coming back, I feel that he'll have a good season!
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

Daisuke - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:49 pm

Hmm, interesting. I thought Dai already made his programs, if not Lori,not Morozov, maybe David?
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

Daisuke - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:36 am

English translation of press conference from Dai's forum

Quote :
Daisuke was truly shocked to receive the offer from Morozov. Although they exchanged greetings when they saw each other at competitions, they had not spoken even once since they separated.
- Even after they separated, every year when it was time to choose choreographers, Morozov would always be one of the candidates in his mind. He thought that one day, he might approach Morozov again, but he never expected Morozov to approach him first.
- Daisuke thinks that Morozov was always good at motivating him, and that training overseas with foreign skaters will also be good motivation. My interpretation is that Morozov brought something out in Daisuke that he felt was missing in his current environment. The way he talked about the "match" or "contest" between the two of them, it seems that because he respects Morozov so much as a skater/coach, he thinks he can go to another level by trying to answer his expectations.

- After they first separated, Morozov felt anger towards Daisuke. He had thought, "Daisuke will go nowhere without me." Then he grew jealous of Daisuke's successes. But he calmed down and realized that Daisuke's successes were a result of his hard work and talent. So for the past two years, he has just been observing Daisuke's activities and enjoying them. But while watching, he would sometimes think, "It would be better if he did it this way." With all the other skaters he's taught, the coaching stopped when they left. It was only Daisuke that he was still "stuck" on.
- The author of the Number article comments on how the timing of Morozov's offer to work with Daisuke again is very calculated. Morozov currently has no medal hopes for Sochi in his group, so he must have really wanted Daisuke again. A reporter at the press conference asked Morozov, "Did you feel that Takahashi needed you, or you needed him more?" I'm not sure what his exact answer was. The Japanskates report said, "He needed me, but I needed him more!" while the Number article said "I want to believe that he also thinks he needs me."
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

Daisuke - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:38 am

polosatik wrote:
English translation of press conference from Dai's forum

Quote :
Daisuke was truly shocked to receive the offer from Morozov. Although they exchanged greetings when they saw each other at competitions, they had not spoken even once since they separated.
- Even after they separated, every year when it was time to choose choreographers, Morozov would always be one of the candidates in his mind. He thought that one day, he might approach Morozov again, but he never expected Morozov to approach him first.
- Daisuke thinks that Morozov was always good at motivating him, and that training overseas with foreign skaters will also be good motivation. My interpretation is that Morozov brought something out in Daisuke that he felt was missing in his current environment. The way he talked about the "match" or "contest" between the two of them, it seems that because he respects Morozov so much as a skater/coach, he thinks he can go to another level by trying to answer his expectations.

- After they first separated, Morozov felt anger towards Daisuke. He had thought, "Daisuke will go nowhere without me." Then he grew jealous of Daisuke's successes. But he calmed down and realized that Daisuke's successes were a result of his hard work and talent. So for the past two years, he has just been observing Daisuke's activities and enjoying them. But while watching, he would sometimes think, "It would be better if he did it this way." With all the other skaters he's taught, the coaching stopped when they left. It was only Daisuke that he was still "stuck" on.
- The author of the Number article comments on how the timing of Morozov's offer to work with Daisuke again is very calculated. Morozov currently has no medal hopes for Sochi in his group, so he must have really wanted Daisuke again. A reporter at the press conference asked Morozov, "Did you feel that Takahashi needed you, or you needed him more?" I'm not sure what his exact answer was. The Japanskates report said, "He needed me, but I needed him more!" while the Number article said "I want to believe that he also thinks he needs me."

Thanks for posting this here, polosatik! Morozov may be excellent at motivating his students but this comment from Dai alarms me. Please, Dai, advisor yes but choreographer NOOOO!

And like the article author I also think Morozov's move is calculated. How many times has he aired his negative views on JSF (or is it JSF only)?
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

Daisuke - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:45 am

polosatik, thanks!

I thought there was a rule, that prohibits coaches to approach skaters and skaters have to be the ones to approach them. scratch Maybe I'm confusing something, but I remember Robin Wagner being suspended for a while because she approached another skater,(I forgot her name), while she's been coached by another.

I guess Morozov wants another olympic medal badly. Razz I wonder if Dai's two past seasons had been awful and Yuzu would've been shining instead (not that he hasn't made an amazing impression at worlds), do you think Morozov would approach Yuzu instead?

Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

Daisuke - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 2:23 pm

I'm not sure why I only saw this now (yes, I'm a CM hunter in YouTube!), but I must say, I want to be in that woman's skates shoes.

Destiny part cracked me up. Razz
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

Daisuke - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:38 am

I wonder whether or not Dai will allow Morozov to be next to him in K&C. I hope he will not. I've read or heard in magazine/TV program that at Vancouver Olympics Utako-sensei asked him if he wanted to have Mr. Camerlengo in K&C and he said no. He wanted only Utako-san to be there. I'm sure Morozov wants to be with Dai in K&C at Sochi, if things work well as he plans. Considering what he's done to Dai and his motivation to work with Dai again, I hope it will not happen. geek

I hope Dai will use Wilson for an Olympic program. In the garden of souls is a masterpiece. I really want to see another masterpiece from them.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

Daisuke - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:40 am

linglang wrote:
I wonder whether or not Dai will allow Morozov to be next to him in K&C. I hope he will not. I've read or heard in magazine/TV program that at Vancouver Olympics Utako-sensei asked him if he wanted to have Mr. Camerlengo in K&C and he said no. He wanted only Utako-san to be there. I'm sure Morozov wants to be with Dai in K&C at Sochi, if things work well as he plans. Considering what he's done to Dai and his motivation to work with Dai again, I hope it will not happen. geek

I hope Dai will use Wilson for an Olympic program. In the garden of souls is a masterpiece. I really want to see another masterpiece from them.

Oh, I hope Morozov will stay far away from Dai, but considering how much he loves to be in the center of the attention (when things go well) I'm affraid we'll be seing alot of Morozov (being all over Dai) in the K&C. After all, he is one of Dai's coaches Disappointed , while Camerlengo was "only" his choreographer.

I hope so much that Dai's olympic choreographers are going to be Wilson&Camerlengo. Swoon Dance With these two, I'm sure he'd have two masterpieces. Yep! Whatever Dai will decide, please, please, please stay away from Morozov and his nonexisting choreo.
Back to top Go down
Mao2012
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mao2012

Daisuke - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:19 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
linglang wrote:

Oh, I hope Morozov will stay far away from Dai, but considering how much he loves to be in the center of the attention (when things go well) I'm affraid we'll be seing alot of Morozov (being all over Dai) in the K&C. After all, he is one of Dai's coaches Disappointed , while Camerlengo was "only" his choreographer.

I hope so much that Dai's olympic choreographers are going to be Wilson&Camerlengo. Swoon Dance With these two, I'm sure he'd have two masterpieces. Yep! Whatever Dai will decide, please, please, please stay away from Morozov and his nonexisting choreo.
Morozov has already said in an interview that he did not choreograph Dai's programs this season because he's going to do his Olympic programs... Bad idea! Very Mad Yikes!!! Frustrated Escape
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

Daisuke - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:39 pm

Mao2012 wrote:

Morozov has already said in an interview that he did not choreograph Dai's programs this season because he's going to do his Olympic programs... Bad idea! Very Mad Yikes!!! Frustrated Escape

WHAAAAT?!!! Yikes!!! affraid Frustrated For the love of God, Daisuke please change your mind! Now the only thing we need is for Patrick to go to David Wilson and then Daisuke's already slim chances at Oly gold will become nonexisting, IMO. Bawling
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

Daisuke - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:37 pm

zarinaballerina wrote:
Mao2012 wrote:

WHAAAAT?!!! Yikes!!! affraid Frustrated For the love of God, Daisuke please change your mind! Now the only thing we need is for Patrick to go to David Wilson and then Daisuke's already slim chances at Oly gold will become nonexisting, IMO. Bawling

I think it's a bullshit that Morozov typically spits out of his mouth before the media in hope of making him look big and important to athletes and making unsure things look a sure thing.

Dai and Utako have learned a lesson and they are no longer naive to a person like Morozov. I'm sure they know as everyone knows that he's playing his own game as usual. But, Morozov should learn by now that if he keeps his tactics, telling bullshits only for his own benefits, he will just lose confidence and credibility. People know a true trustworthy coach/choreographer will not talk about Olympic strategy, even a part of it, to the media before the athlete reveals. Their commitment to athletes are always top priority. Unfortunately, it's not true for him. He doesn't care commitment but only his own benefits. Disappointed I wish Dai dumped him soon ....
Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

Daisuke - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:59 pm

Mao2012 wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:
linglang wrote:

I was left speechless for quite a few seconds.
Olympic season.... Shocked Suspect pale affraid Very Mad Escape

I find Morozov's programs to be quite... empty. I hope Dai would have at least some input regarding his programs since I've read before that Morozov liked to manage all aspects of a skater's program (choreography, costume, etc) to the extent of having a skater almost have no say in the matter. I hope that thing about Morozov is just another internet truth! >.<
Back to top Go down
Mao2012
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mao2012

Daisuke - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:38 am

Here is Dai SP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ5ZYwKA384&feature=youtu.be
Well, I won't say that I love it, because it's not true, I think the first 1:30 is quite empty, but maybe it's because he was concentrating on doing a quad in an EX Razz And that white part of the dress... I hope he changes it! But it's good that he's going for a quad in the SP since the beginning of the season, he needs it if he wants to beat Chan (possible thing). The step sequence is less intricate than usual, but I really like it, and the spins look better time after time, and I think the lutz was almost a flutz but for being just the beginning of the season is really ok! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

Daisuke - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:18 am

Mao2012 wrote:
Well, I won't say that I love it, because it's not true, I think the first 1:30 is quite empty, but maybe it's because he was concentrating on doing a quad in an EX Razz And that white part of the dress... I hope he changes it! But it's good that he's going for a quad in the SP since the beginning of the season, he needs it if he wants to beat Chan (possible thing). The step sequence is less intricate than usual, but I really like it, and the spins look better time after time, and I think the lutz was almost a flutz but for being just the beginning of the season is really ok! Very Happy
who did the choreography?
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
Mao2012
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mao2012

Daisuke - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:47 am

bibi wrote:
Mao2012 wrote:
he said he was going to work with lori this season, so I think she did the choreography Smile What do you think about it?
Back to top Go down
babayaga
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
babayaga

Daisuke - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:44 am

Mao2012 wrote:
bibi wrote:
Mao2012 wrote:
he said he was going to work with lori this season, so I think she did the choreography Smile What do you think about it?

Mao2012, I think he originally wanted to work with Lori but then things didn't work out. I remember that one of the programs, possibly short, was supposed to be choreographed by Nanami Abe, Yuzuru's former coach. I forgot who was making the other program.

By the way - about Morozov, call me crazy bu I start to think it's not such a bad idea to have his program for the Olympic season. Not because the program will be good, it won't, but skaters usually say it helps them to skate clean, Morozov's programs are convenient to skate (probably because they are empty but they still get PCS). I think I root for Dai so much to win or at least medal, that I would take results over art at this point. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mao2012
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mao2012

Daisuke - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:56 am

Mao2012, I think he originally wanted to work with Lori but then things didn't work out. I remember that one of the programs, possibly short, was supposed to be choreographed by Nanami Abe, Yuzuru's former coach. I forgot who was making the other program.

By the way - about Morozov, call me crazy bu I start to think it's not such a bad idea to have his program for the Olympic season. Not because the program will be good, it won't, but skaters usually say it helps them to skate clean, Morozov's programs are convenient to skate (probably because they are empty but they still get PCS). I think I root for Dai so much to win or at least medal, that I would take results over art at this point. Smile[/quote]
yeah, you're right, I forgot that Razz Laugh The program was choreographed by Nanami Abe, sorry! And probably you're right in saying that about Morozov choreographies: even if I don't like his programs (like many of you, I think they look all the same and there's almost NOTHING between the elements except crazy and meaningless arm movements), most of the skaters who had programs choreographed by him skated them cleanily, at least once: Leonova, last season, skated her Pirates almost cleanily at every competition (except nationals and europeans), and so did Miki with her Grieg piano concerto, or Dai with his Romeo&Juliet... It could help him, yes, I think it depends on the music: it has to turn the skater on, to let him/her go crazy and give all, even if I would always score 5.00 or 4.00 in the CH mark... Wink
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

Daisuke - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:36 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSvtcczjge8

LOL ! at where Dai keeps his medal. He said they didn't give him the box that goes with the medal.
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

Daisuke - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:43 am

ddmm wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSvtcczjge8

LOL ! at where Dai keeps his medal. He said they didn't give him the box that goes with the medal.

LOL ziploc!! Unconscious
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

Daisuke - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:37 pm

Dai's documentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfOZAFx4Uks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izLivF3iMZs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwRZ1rokBRA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A72QynzkZJc

I'm so moved by Utako-sensei's dedication to Dai.

It's so hard to watch Dai and Yuzu compete head-on-head more than necessary in one season. Unconscious It looks as if they are forced to do too much extra worlds before worlds ... If only they were not given spots at NHK and 4CC ... sorry for grumbling ... and I know Dai never complain about that. He's gracious.
Back to top Go down
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

Daisuke - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:13 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej2dlNMv9WY
I find it hilarious that he called himself a country pumpkin at school and never scored big with ladies. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

Daisuke - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 3:47 am

http://news.tbs.co.jp/newseye/tbs_newseye5256944.html

Don't know if all of you can see this vid, but Dai has been the leadin figure of raising funds to save and ice skating rink in Rinkai Sports Center in Osaka for quite some time, and finally managed to reach the needed amount. It used to belong to Osaka city, but for financial reasons they've stopped supporting the Center in all means.

The rink was planned to be torn down, but since there were supporters who didn't want this to happen, the city gave them an opportunity to make 150,000,000yen which would be half of what would be needed to make repairs for the old rink to stay alive.

Dai, supporters and other skaters promoted for donations, but it was still hard to reach that amount of money. However, miraculously before the deadline, someone anonymous (cool Cool ) donated 130,000,000yen and they reached the money fully needed.

The skating rink will be saved, as much as they are planning to make it bigger. I love you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

Daisuke - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:56 am

Whoa! That's so nice of Daisuke!
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

Daisuke - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daisuke - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daisuke
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next