Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Touching Montage~~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

Touching Montage~~ Empty
PostSubject: Touching Montage~~   Touching Montage~~ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:36 pm

https://www.youtube.com/user/yosshy88#p/a/u/0/vv8r76TecDg

This is a wonderful Mao montage by yosshy88. The song is "Flavor of Life" by Utada Hikaru. From reading the General chat section, I've noticed several people here are Utada fans. So I'm sure you'll enjoy this. cat

Last edited by aoi88 on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

Touching Montage~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touching Montage~~   Touching Montage~~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:34 am

Thank you for sharing, aoi88! I loved it!

Many Hearts

A few days ago, I started making a new montage of Miki, also with a song by Utada. It's called When Someone's Wish Comes True. You can listen to it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNAjG4SESjg.

cat
Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

Touching Montage~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touching Montage~~   Touching Montage~~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:52 pm

Thanks for the song. I enjoy most of her songs. My favorite is "Final Distance". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvf8S1fHPK0

It's such a beautiful song. Wub I hope Mao or Miki skate to this song for an exhibition someday.
Back to top Go down
sapphiresky
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
sapphiresky

Touching Montage~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touching Montage~~   Touching Montage~~ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:05 pm

aoi88 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/user/yosshy88#p/a/u/0/vv8r76TecDg

This is a wonderful Mao montage by yosshy88. The song is "Flavor of Life" by Utada Hikaru. From reading the General chat section, I've noticed several people here are Utada fans. So I'm sure you'll enjoy this. cat

I was just about to share it, and then I noticed that you already did!

I was really touched by this montage- it really highlights her struggles and triumphs this whole season.

I was also really moved when I saw Tat's tears when she was watching Mao's performance at 1:15. I really hope they stay in a close relationship!
Back to top Go down
imantrybes

imantrybes

Touching Montage~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touching Montage~~   Touching Montage~~ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:18 am

Thanks for sharing, aoi88!

The only phrase in this song that I have understood is "the flavour of life", therefore I can only interpret the montage from a very inaccurate position but from what I've grasped, I really love the idea of the song and how well it combines with Mao's story. She has experienced sooo much this season! And though her life, I imagine, revolves around figure skating only, I think she might have tasted life much better than an average person.. So this montage shows that though this season has been particularly tough on her, that's just the way life sometimes is and in the end it can all be turned into a positive thing.. It's really meaningful..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Touching Montage~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touching Montage~~   Touching Montage~~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touching Montage~~
Page 1 of 1