Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nobu's getting married!!

Go down 
+18
clovera
bibi
Oscilla
sofia
mingming
imantrybes
ddmm
ericacsy
roma
kitkat00
Batsuchan
coconut
PochinkoPotanko
MaoMaoRevolution
alyssa
bellarina
MikiAndoFan#1
yuki
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

Nobu's getting married!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobu's getting married!!   Nobu's getting married!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:16 am

Thanks pochipota. 共通点あるな~と感じていました。
I actually wanted to put a british actor as my avatar but I knew I would miss my Dai.
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Nobu's getting married!!   Nobu's getting married!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:47 am

ddmm wrote:
Thanks pochipota. 共通点あるな~と感じていました。
I actually wanted to put a british actor as my avatar but I knew I would miss my Dai.

>共通点あるな~と感じていました。
ですよね?お互い、マッシモ一目で気に入っちゃいましたしw

Forget the British actor! Dai is definitely better!
Believe me, I lived in Britain and well the guys there are... Rolling Eyes
But of course there are some great looking guys in Britain as in any country...I only hope you weren't thinking of Hugh Grant for your avtar (hate him!). Let me see...I'm guessing Orlando Bloom? scratch

And Nobu, if you're reading this, I'm sorry to be chatting about guys other than you, though this thread is supposed to be all about just you! But this is probably the kind of treatment you get when you marry someone...first congrats, after then ignores.Yep, Sadly
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
summervie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
summervie

PostSubject: Re: Nobu's getting married!!   Nobu's getting married!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:51 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

And Nobu, if you're reading this, I'm sorry to be chatting about guys other than you, though this thread is supposed to be all about just you! But this is probably the kind of treatment you get when you marry someone...first congrats, after then ignores.Yep, Sadly
Sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Nobu's getting married!!   Nobu's getting married!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:12 am

summervie wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:

Sweatdrop

Ooooh, summervie...did I destroy any of your fantasies about us women being kind and warm-hearted again? Sorry if I did so. Didn't mean to. But I've read your past posts and happen to know you're way too clever not to notice how we are in reality. Laugh
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
summervie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
summervie

PostSubject: Re: Nobu's getting married!!   Nobu's getting married!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:38 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

Ooooh, summervie...did I destroy any of your fantasies about us women being kind and warm-hearted again? Sorry if I did so. Didn't mean to. But I've read your past posts and happen to know you're way too clever not to notice how we are in reality. Laugh
Yeah, PochinkoP, you know, the first time it was really a hard blow. Had to watch "Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind" three times in a row to get back on the tracks of my believing in your kind again. Yep, Sadly
Since then, every time I witness another innocent man falls a prey to your cynical consumer's attitude, Nausicaa wins again and again I calm myself down with a firm realization that seas will dry out, mountains turn into dust, rivers find another courses, but at the following Worlds Joubert unmistakably will miss all his quads again, and after that will grumble about how skating is going in somewhat wrong direction, as usual. Fried
Some men just never give up, you see. We will prevail! Sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Nobu's getting married!!   Nobu's getting married!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:06 am

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

PostSubject: Re: Nobu's getting married!!   Nobu's getting married!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:58 am

Congrats to Nobu on getting married! Dance

bibi wrote:
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20100424-00000299-sph-spo

I saw on FSuniverse that Nobu will train with Lee Barkell again Smile ! In japan and Canada. So, I was wondering if it means that Lee will come to Japan?! If so, maybe he could train Mao as well Smile !

That's good news! Yes, I remember that when they parted, Lee said that Nobu will always have a place he can call home with him in Canada. That was very sweet of him. I love you

And yeah, when they were still working together Lee was came to Japan a few times. Not all the time, but for a week or two, then Nobu would go to Canada for a week or two, then Nobu would work alone with his mother, then go back to Canada again...

I think Nobu's personality actually worked really well with Morozov's, they are both quite emotional Laugh Often in practice videos, or even at shows or competitions, they often laughed together. Or Nobu came to the boards to hug Morozov, lol. Very Happy

But Morozov prefers to work with their students all the time, while Lee has already worked with Nobu part time and it seemed to go well. So I think the change might be a good one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zakkan

zakkan

PostSubject: Re: Nobu's getting married!!   Nobu's getting married!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:01 am

congrats, nobu!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nobu's getting married!!   Nobu's getting married!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nobu's getting married!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3