Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something about Transformers 2 movie?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
roken

Something about Transformers 2 movie? Empty
PostSubject: Something about Transformers 2 movie?   Something about Transformers 2 movie? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:16 am

Hi to all I am newbie, but after reading posts here, i can say that you have such nice community here, so assorted nice members.
Well, i want to discuss Transformers 2 movie. and was very impressed. from the first minute till the end this action really takes your breathe. Sure, huge money spent on this amazing action, such great producers worked on it, all this computer effects... And off course, Megan Fox... What do you think about this movie, did you like it? Your favorite scene? How do you think will be there 3 part, and about what?

lincoln aviator wheel bearing
truck driving training
Back to top Go down
BoringGirl

PostSubject: Re: Something about Transformers 2 movie?   Something about Transformers 2 movie? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:36 am

I have not yet seen Transformers 2. I was actually very disappointed with the first movie. I felt that they could have made it great with an intelligent in depth plot, but the movie was so dumbed down and packed with product placement, I couldn't make it to the end. I am thinking the second movie will be more of the same, I could be wrong, but I doubt it.
pop up tv lift
Back to top Go down
zhanglele

PostSubject: Re: Something about Transformers 2 movie?   Something about Transformers 2 movie? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:47 pm

flower I am in love with the artical,it is so excellent~~
maternity wedding gown
Muslim Wedding Dresses
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something about Transformers 2 movie?   Something about Transformers 2 movie? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something about Transformers 2 movie?
Page 1 of 1