Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Magical World of Figure Skating

Go down 
+27
babayaga
cera
haruka25
shikure
skating_fanatic
MaoChan756
Abdiel
kitty
europeanfan
illani
zarinaballerina
ElleluvsL
ballerinamao
☆Genie
Batsuchan
chiyori
tianrushui
Spacey
bellarina
Star85
MaoMaoRevolution
MOACHANTHEBEST
kaarolcia
klarification
PochinkoPotanko
alyssa
Figure_skating_love
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

The Magical World of Figure Skating Empty
PostSubject: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:05 pm

Anyone kind of miss our mentally ill, multiple personality, random, laughable and great to make fun of troll?

In a strange, weird kind of sadistic way of course Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Wink----------The magical story of figure skating~! 
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:34 pm

He (or she) was funny, indeed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:44 pm

We can never be sure whether he's gone forever!
He let us down on that a few times before already...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:20 pm

alyssa wrote:

There's a certain entertainment that can only come about from making someone realize that they really don't bother you Smile
shame it didn't last longer

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

True perhaps there is hope! lol!
poor MAOCHANTHEBEST though, she had developed a loving relationship! flower lmao
Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:52 am

Well, I must admit that I miss our dear troll.
He showered us with so much entertainment before. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kaarolcia
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
kaarolcia

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:02 am

Ukhm...guys, just please don't jinx it! silent
I rather prefer when all is calm, peaceful and nice around here.. And I haven't found this troll entertaining at all, rather very much annoying and rude.
To each their own I guess..
Back to top Go down
MOACHANTHEBEST
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:47 pm

Figure_skating_love wrote:
alyssa wrote:

There's a certain entertainment that can only come about from making someone realize that they really don't bother you Smile
shame it didn't last longer

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

True perhaps there is hope! lol!
poor MAOCHANTHEBEST though, she had developed a loving relationship! flower lmao
Yes, indded. First, I hated him. I just could not take what he said about Mao, then I have realized he was a lonely mentally disturbed man who needs everyone's attention. I started sorry for him and my compassion grew to become a strong love for him. But when he started to pay attention to you, I just could not control my feelin g of jelous and rage.
I am always ready to take care of him whenever he comes back.
Love Hearts Love Hearts Rockstar Rockstar Rockstar flower flower
Back to top Go down
MaoMaoRevolution
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
MaoMaoRevolution

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:02 pm

alyssa wrote:

shame it didn't last longer.

Yes, his rant about cockroaches was quite informative Many Hearts

Laugh
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:52 pm

Once upon a time in the magical world of Figure Skating...
The Magical World of Figure Skating Iceworld

There were several powerful kingdoms...

Such as the kingdom of Plushenko
The Magical World of Figure Skating 991932

... The kingdom of Rochette
The Magical World of Figure Skating Wintercity3

...The kingdom of Joubert
The Magical World of Figure Skating Wintercity2...

... And the kingdom of Shen and Zhao
The Magical World of Figure Skating Lightcity

Two of the very most powerful kingdoms of them all, were the kingdoms of Asada
The Magical World of Figure Skating Icecastle2

And Kim
The Magical World of Figure Skating Lightcity3

Queen Mao Asada
The Magical World of Figure Skating Mao-1

And Queen Yuna Kim
The Magical World of Figure Skating B535108aaba50bb6f1f64fc5119fed75

Both were excellent rulers, and they were adored by there subjects. Although the kingdoms had a rivalry, it was a friendly rivalry. The rivalry was actually not a bad thing, because it pushed both queens to do the best job they could possibly do. And for the most part, their kingdoms, and all their subjects co-existed peacefully
The Magical World of Figure Skating 20070324223103.925.0

But some of their subjects took their loyalty, and devotion of their respective queens, and kingdoms to a bad place, and developed hatred for their rival kingdom, and queen. These subjects would get into petty fights, and arguments with each other.
The Magical World of Figure Skating Natalie

Their objective was to show their devotion, and love of their queens, and try to show the rival queen, and her subjects in negative light, and persuade people in the world of Figure Skating to view things their way. However, all they ever really did was make themselves and their queens look bad, and sometimes, even cause the queens annoying problems, and emotional pain.
The Magical World of Figure Skating 0
The Magical World of Figure Skating Yu-na+kim

Sometimes these obsessed fans would get so caught in this behavior, that they would become............................................................................
A TROLL Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
The Magical World of Figure Skating Troll
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Evil or Very Mad

People would try feeding the troll, hoping that would make them go away, but it usually didn't work.
The Magical World of Figure Skating 6a00d8341bf90553ef0133ecb32cf6970b-800wi
Not even this stuff would work!
The Magical World of Figure Skating Ats57347_258Troll_spray

Since the trolls were really more annoying than harmful, the queens put them rather low on their priority list. When a troll was terrorizing a village (online community, like https://maoasada.forumotion.net/forum.htm
The Magical World of Figure Skating P1020070 ),

the administrators, and moderators usually had the power to get rid of them
The Magical World of Figure Skating Buffy-BH-03

The queens never had to battle the troll themselves
The Magical World of Figure Skating 180px-MAOCHAN
The Magical World of Figure Skating 2-26-10_yu-na_kim

Or eachother for that matter...
The Magical World of Figure Skating 800px-FS2_Mao_Screenshot

But sometimes it took more than a moderator, or administrator to get rid of a troll. Sometimes the good subjects had to ban together, and use their queen's divine, powerful goodness to rid the trolls - the goodness that was instilled in all of them from their queens.
The Magical World of Figure Skating Moon_2
The Magical World of Figure Skating Masbb12r03a

In the end, good always wins over evil, one way or another!
The Magical World of Figure Skating Stars
The Magical World of Figure Skating The_end

So this is what I decided to do with my time tonight, since I was forced to stay home alone on a friday night! Boy, there were sure some better things I could have been doing with all the time I spent on that.... hehe
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:33 am

lol! Star85, your whole post is full of WIN. lol! So awesome and funny!
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:38 pm

ROTFLMAO LMAO!!! ROTFLMAO

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

This made my day! Love Hearts I just read it to my little brother as if it were a fairy tale and he laughed so hard! Laugh

This is a classic, it should be passed down through generations! Swoon

Star85 we love you! Love Great job
Back to top Go down
MaoMaoRevolution
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
MaoMaoRevolution

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:03 pm

WONDERFUL STORY!!!

Haha, sometimes I really think we need a fairytale thread xD

Like Figure_skating_love said, this needs to be passed on down through posterity Wub

(PS...those skating kingdoms are gorgeous Shocked !)
Back to top Go down
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:48 pm

Star85 wrote:
Once upon a time in the magical world of Figure Skating...
So this is what I decided to do with my time tonight, since I was forced to stay home alone on a friday night! Boy, there were sure some better things I could have been doing with all the time I spent on that.... hehe
The Magical World of Figure Skating Lol I secretly hope you are forced to stay at home on your weekends more often.The Magical World of Figure Skating Icon_twisted Of course, all to our benefit! LOVELYThe Magical World of Figure Skating 5534 storytelling Star85!The Magical World of Figure Skating 607139
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:58 pm

Thanks guys! Yeah, I want to figure out some way to save that....
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:20 pm

Star85 wrote:

Would print screening the whole thing be impossible?
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:59 pm

Star85 wrote:

Hm, I don't know. I don't really have anywhere else to paste it anyway though.
Back to top Go down
tianrushui
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
tianrushui

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:10 pm

Star85 wrote:
Star85 wrote:

try windows-accessories-paint and then paste.
Back to top Go down
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:52 pm

Star85 wrote:

Since you shared such a nice story with us, I've saved you a PDF file of the entire first page of this thread. You can download it here.

As a bonus, I copied, pasted, added a title page and some color to your story. You can download it here.

I just used the words from your first sentence as a title. If you want me to change the title, just let me know. I can reupload a revised version. I hope you like it. Razz

If you have Microsoft office, you should be able to copy and paste it there too.
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:23 pm

Spacey wrote:
Star85 wrote:

Since you shared such a nice story with us, I've saved you a PDF file of the entire first page of this thread. You can download it here.

As a bonus, I copied, pasted, added a title page and some color to your story. You can download it here.

I just used the words from your first sentence as a title. If you want me to change the title, just let me know. I can reupload a revised version. I hope you like it. Razz

If you have Microsoft office, you should be able to copy and paste it there too.

WOW Spacey! affraid
Excellent job! You are quite resourceful! Boogie
Back to top Go down
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:38 pm

WOW Spacey! affraid
Excellent job! You are quite resourceful! Boogie

It was very easy. I just copied and pasted Star85's story. I thought it would be nice to make it into a mini story book. I lovedThe Magical World of Figure Skating 5534 it when you told us that you read the story to your little brother. That was very sweet.The Magical World of Figure Skating 95568 The Magical World of Figure Skating 238895
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:48 pm

OMG Thank you Spacey!!! I love what you did with the story! I was able to download it, and save it. Maybe I will find some other places out there to post it.... If anyone else wants to post it anywhere, I don't care. Go ahead!
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:11 pm

Well perhaps this makes me a bigger nerd than Star85 Very Happy but Star's story inspired me to write a fanfic based on her concept, i hope you like it (i have two chapters!)
Too sweet!

I hope you can all catch the references, it's partially based on our own troll experience here!

Chapter 1

Kingdom of Mao Asada, Claire de Lune Province, 3T Drive

Genie’s alarm went off a 6AM promptly every day. In the winter it was just before the sun rose, and in the summer, Genie rose with the sun. However it was early spring, which placed her somewhere in limbo, with just enough sunlight to see but not enough to keep her awake. She hit the snooze button hard.
On any other day but today hitting the snooze button would have sufficed, she could have come to work late and gotten through most of the day alright, but luck blessed her with a phone call.
The phone was of course obnoxiously loud compared to the alarm (which had more than often led to some rather embarrassing situations) and startled her enough to get her up.
THONK!
She fell on the floor covers wrapped over her.
Annoyed and (sadly) awake she checked the caller ID.
“Ugh…the JSF?” she complained, “at this hour?”
Under any normal circumstances the JSF calling at 6 in the morning would have been strange, unwarranted and something one could refuse, but sadly the Olympics had just happened and it wasn’t too long until World Championships so situations were sure to be hectic.
“Mod Genie of the Mao Asada branch of the JSF, squadron logu2” Genie said answering the phone.
“Hello Mod Genie, we are in requirement of your services.”
Genie had been with the force for a number of years. From the time she was a kid, working with the JSF or any part of the ISU had been a dream for her. Her parent’s had told her that it was dangerous work, but it was Genie’s belief that if she worked hard enough, she may one day have the honor of meeting Lord Mao, of course this was still in dream phase.
“Yes mam, is this an Olympics related matter?” Genie asked
“You could say it is, we need you on riot control.”
‘Riot control!?’ Genie thought miserably to herself
Things always got bad around World’s but nothing had caused as much problems in recent years as the Olympics. The problem lied once more in the international relations between the rival nations; the Kingdom of Lord Mao Asada, and the Empire of Queen Yuna Kim. The Queen’s competition in the Olympic games led to heated passion on both sides. The citizens of Mao’s Kingdom were generally either of the belief that Queen Yuna’s score was way too high, that Lord Mao’s score was too low or in some cases both. This level of feeling had caused 7 riots in the past 3 weeks, civil disputes, and homicides but worst of all, it had bred Trolls.
Genie shivered at the thought of trolls. Trolls were the result of what happened when a citizen’s passion and hatred took over their consciousness. The people would become vile beings, making their way through the streets attacking other citizen’s. A troll was easy enough to put down under any normal circumstances, two methods were used for Troll killing, starving and use of MOD Powers. However the chances of meeting a troll that was normal was about as rare as finding an Indian Head nickel because people always seemed to feed them.
“Unfortunately we’re going to have to warn you that there was a troll report this morning” came the message from command.
“Damn it!” Genie yelled “you know I hate trolls!”
“We are well aware Genie, but we’ve lost some of our Mod’s in the riot’s, I would avoid sending you if I could.”
Genie swore under her breath, Genie hated trolls, but she figured there were always much worse things. There were bots, they were almost indestructible but they were predictable which made stopping them quite easy. Hackers were a nuisance, they were masters of confusion and very skilled ones could stop a Province for days, even keep the Kingdom on lockdown for hours.
“Fine then” Genie agreed. She paused.
“Batsuchan” Genie said before hanging up the phone.
“Yes?” Batsuchan replied back in a less demanding tone, having been addressed by her name.
“May I request a partner?”
“As you like” Batsuchan responded back.
“Give me Mod Pochinko please.”

These days Genie drove a Reidell 1310 LS. The car was classy enough that it didn’t attract too much attention, while maintaining a great level of comfort.
She hit the highway in time to see the sun rising over the Kingdom of Lord Asada. To her right lie the castle, Mao would be asleep at this time but it still gave Genie butterflies to imagine what palace life was like.
Miles away to the left was the empire of Queen Yuna, it was all but invisible with the exception of the gold medal which stood atop the tallest tower in the empire. Genie could remember to just a few years back when the Empire had been only a small kingdom and Mao’s kingdom had been one of the grandest of all. The Worlds of 2009 as well as the Olympics of this year had caused the kingdom to expand in a relatively short time. Genie had to hand it to them though, they were resourceful.
Other Kingdom’s existed near this area as well, the great rulers Miki and Akiko were not too far from here with Kanako and Fumie being some miles away as well.
Putting her eyes back on the road, Genie navigated her way to her exit.
The JSF was in Por Una Cabeza city, a relatively populated area with a deal of Spanish cultural influence. Reluctantly she pulled off the highway and onto the exit. Genie put on her sunglasses sighing. “This is gonna be a long day.”

Last edited by Figure_skating_love on Thu May 27, 2010 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:12 pm

Chapter 2

Getting inside the JSF was ridiculous for those not used to it, after handing her ID to reception Genie had to take the elevator to the 205th floor and input her passcode to get into the locked reinforced steel doors of the Mao Asada Branch of the JSF.
The JSF was one of the most efficient forces the world of Figure Skating had ever known and the building made that clear. On the level directly below Genie hundreds of force members were training in combat skills as well as marksmanship. Above Genie were several force members on computers and others receiving briefing on their various missions.
Walking through the halls to see Batuschan, Genie saw her first familiar face that day.
“Alyssa!!” she screamed with excitement.
“Oh! ‘Sup Genie,” Alyssa said carrying a huge stack of book and folders.
Genie looked at Alyssa perplexed, even as squadron logu2’s secretary Alyssa was carrying an unusually heavy load.
“Don’t tell me this is because of the Olympics?” Genie asked.
“Of course” It is Alyssa replied, “This stuff never calms down.”
“Here let me hold some” Genie said taking the top stack of folder’s from Alyssa.
“Thanks a bunch” Alyssa said a lot more contented, “mind walking these to Batsuchan’s office for me?”
“I’m on my way over there right now!” Genie said, as they made their way to Batsuchan’s office.

Batsuchan’s office was all the way at the end of the hallway, a giant office with a view that looked onto all of Lord Asada’s Kingdom. Genie figured that Batsuchan (outside of lord Mao) had one of the best views in the Kingdom.
The only person who could be considered more well off, was sitting in Batsuchan’s office when Genie and Alyssa walked in.
“Madameoiselle Bibi?” Genie said perplexed at the notion of her being at the Mao branch of the JSF.
Madameoiselle Bibi herself, was also a member of the JSF Mao branch. She held one of the highest position’s and was one of the JSF’s most distinguished members. Aside from being active in the affairs of squadron logu2, Bibi also ran her own independent establish known as the MAFW. The organization was widely recognized by the JSF and had even been host to the presence of Lord Mao Asada herself. If Bibi was here then it was serious and Genie was finally starting to understand the extent of the Olympic riots.
“Bonjour Genie et Alyssa, comment allez vous? I hear you both have been busy,” said Mlle. Bibi.
Despite having grasped the general meaning of the question both Genie and Alyssa activated their Google headset’s and set them to the translate function. No matter how hard you tried nothing was more valuable than Google technology.
“Fine mam” Genie responded obediently.
“Ugh, no need for the formalities” Mlle. Bibi replied “I see that Batsu here has you all trained to the wire.” She stood ready to leave. “I believe I was on my way Batsu?”
“Yes” Batsuchan responded, “thanks for the heads up.”
Mlle. Bibi waved goodbye and at that moment she was escorted by her personal guard outside of Batsuchan’s bullet proof walls, and probably back to the MAFW
As soon as she was sure she was out of ear reach Genie spilled Alyssa’s records all over Batsuchan’s desk in excitement.
“That was Mlle. Bibi!” Genie screamed!
“Yes obviously” Batsuchan responded, “most decorated woman in Lord Mao’s branch.”
“Why was she here! Tell me Batsuchan! What’s going on!?”
“You are way too loud” came a voice from next to Genie. In all her excitement she hadn’t even noticed that Mod Pochinko was sitting right next to her.
Mod Pochinko could be described for all general purposes as someone who was calm and collected. Throughout their time working together Genie had always found Mod Pochinko to be fierce, unwavering and sure in her convictions (as well as her skills).
“Why Mlle. Bibi was here is classified information” Batsuchan responded.
“Aww come on please!!!!” Genie begged.
“No I’m not playing that game with you Genie” Batsuchan said with a rather serious face on.
The look was enough for Genie to get the message.
“Yes mam” Genie responded now in a tone more serious and befitting the environment. If Batsuchan was keeping this a secret from her then it must have been pretty important. She went back to a solemn obedience. “I believe you had assigned me to riot patrol.”
“Yes” Batsuchan responded without feeling, “you’ve been assigned the Caprice district.”

Genie and Pochinko arrived in the Caprice district exactly twenty minutes after leaving the JSF office building.
Genie had since gotten over the fact that Batsuchan had kept the information from her. It had been less a matter of the information itself and more about the fact that Genie and Batsuchan had been close friends for a while. She hated the fact that Batsuchan’s higher position had to keep her friend from telling her things.
Regardless Genie was with Pochinko and they began a long talk. Genie and Pochinko had often worked together. Pochinko was a skilled member of the force. Of the many member of the JSF Pochinko was one of the few members able to kill a Troll outside of traditional methods. She was a skilled martial artist and had helped Genie many times in the past.
As a result the two were comfortable working together and Pochinko’s calm and collected attitude was a good contract to Genie’s overactive and happy one.
“I completely and utterly hate riot patrol!” Genie yelled as she turned down another street.
“Plus Batsuchan said there are trolls out here, I can’t stand them!”
“We’re part of the force Genie” Pochinko responded. “It’s our job to stop Trolls and most importantly stop the citizens from becoming trolls themselves.”
Genie sighed.
“But the work is so dangerous!”
“Genie didn’t you join the force expecting these risks?” Pochinko asked nonchalantly.
Genie looked up at the sky dreamily as she navigated the street.
“Well originally I wanted a job as like a secretary or something but I realized that’s I’ll never meet Lord Asada like that.”
“And that’s you’re ultimate goal?” Pochinko asked, “to meet Lord Asada.”
“Well yeah” Genie responded “she’s just so great, she rules over the kingdom with wisdom and despite the rivalry she never attacks Yuna herself. It’s the people that make all the problems, sometimes it’s like there’s no real…whoa is that a riot?”
Looking to her left Genie saw a group of people standing on a street corner huddled up around something. Although none of them had weapon they were still screaming and yelling and it seemed as if it could get out of hand.
“Let’s go” Pochinko said.
Genie turned the police lights on and stopped the car in the middle of the road. She and Pochinko made their way over to the riot.
To their surprise however it didn’t seem to be a riot. Instead the people we all huddled around one man yelling and screaming things at him.
As they approached the crowd Genie could hear words such as “You lie” and “shut up.”
“The hell is going on here?” Genie asked herself aloud. She began to focus her mind in case she would need tou use her MOD powers.
“Stay back” Pochinko said moving her hand in front of Genie.
“That man that they’re yelling at is a troll.”
Genie gasped
“Use your glasses.” Pochinko continued.
Trolls had the distinct ability to hide themselves in human form, if they so desired then no one could ever see them. The force had long since developed special glasses enabling JSF members to see them. Genie slipped on her own pair.
What she saw was disgusting, This was a huge troll. It was hairy, ugly and had definitely received a good deal of feeding to get to it’’s current size. The people weren’t helping.
“They’re feeding it” Genie said annoyed.
“Come one we’ve gotta stop it!” Pochinko said.
Genie swallowed hard, “yeah I guess so.”
Pochinko ran towards the crowd quickly with her right hand (which held the mark a JSF Mod on it) swinging at her side.
She stopped in front of the man with a ball of energy charged in her hand and the Mod sign in clear sight.
“This is Mod Pochinko of the JSF, unless you want me to blow your brain to bits I suggest that you come with me.”
The man snickered, “the force is trying to stop me huh?”
At that moment the troll burst out of its human body revealing it’s true form to the crowd, a mid-sized troll powerful enough to do some real damage. They ran away in horror.
Mod Pochinko however stood her ground and gave a cold stare that Genie couldn’t even imagine being able to pull off.
Pochinko shot the energy ball. Traveling at about 230mph, one would normally find the ball hard to dodge, but this was a well fed troll. It dodged the shot easily and ran off into an alley.
“I’ll call HQ and have them put out an alert for it!” Genie said pulling out her phone and starting to dial the JSF number.
“There’s no time for that” Pochinko said, “it could kill someone.”
“Just wait for the backup at least” Genie pleaded, but it was too late, Pochinko had already left, thundering down the alley with ‘that’ look in her eye.
“Pochinko don’t leave me!” Genie yelled. She looked around frantically not entirely sure of what she was looking for.
“Damn I hate trolls!” Genie said running after Pochinko. She had been right, it was gonna be a long day.

Last edited by Figure_skating_love on Fri May 28, 2010 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:45 pm

Very entertaining story so far Figure_skating_love cheers ! I assume you will be writing some more chapters? It's kind of cool to see how my story has spawned some spin off stories!

I think it's time we created a fan fiction thread! Maybe our mods can move our stories, and their comments to a new thread?
Back to top Go down
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:27 am

Star85 wrote:
Very entertaining story so far Figure_skating_love cheers ! I assume you will be writing some more chapters? It's kind of cool to see how my story has spawned some spin off stories!

I think it's time we created a fan fiction thread! Maybe our mods can move our stories, and their comments to a new thread?

I agree! A storytelling thread sounds great. I will PM ☆Genie. Figure_skating_love (Yasin right? Is it okay if I call you Yasin too? Your username is lovely but a bit long) please continue the story. I enjoyed reading it!The Magical World of Figure Skating 238895 The Magical World of Figure Skating 323704 The Magical World of Figure Skating 5534
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Magical World of Figure Skating
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next