Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Japanese FS Forum!

Go down 
+13
Dani-Chan
chiyori
Figure_skating_love
clovera
alyssa
MikiAndoFan#1
MaoMaoRevolution
aoi88
SpecialK
mingming
polosatik
Spacey
PochinkoPotanko
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japanese FS Forum!   Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:10 pm

chiyori wrote:
I just registered!! Maybe that'll motivate me to get my japanese books out of their boxes! I haven't touched them in years, relying solely on Batsuchan and you guys No But anyway, I could speak (not very fluent but whatever... Too sweet!) but reading is another thing. I think I only learned about 100 kanji, all of which I forgot by now. Unconscious

J'ai du pain sur la planche!!

Oui mais c'est pas horrible, tu peux parler anglais et français et quand vous avez appris un langue c'est plus facil a apprender un autre

(J'imagine que mon francais est terrible non?)
Back to top Go down
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
chiyori

PostSubject: Re: Japanese FS Forum!   Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:45 pm

Figure_skating_love wrote:
chiyori wrote:
I just registered!! Maybe that'll motivate me to get my japanese books out of their boxes! I haven't touched them in years, relying solely on Batsuchan and you guys No But anyway, I could speak (not very fluent but whatever... Too sweet!) but reading is another thing. I think I only learned about 100 kanji, all of which I forgot by now. Unconscious

J'ai du pain sur la planche!!

Oui mais c'est pas horrible, tu peux parler anglais et français et quand vous avez appris un langue c'est plus facil a apprender un autre

(J'imagine que mon francais est terrible non?)

Il est très bien ton français! flower And we can now add you to the ever growing list of people on this forum who speak French!

Spacey, you sound a lot better than me!! I'll try my best, though I might end up not posting very often Who, me?

Thank you for the encouragement Potato (I hope you don't mind me using that name... we haven't really talked but it's just too cute to resist!) I've been trying to motivate myself for a while now but I just can't find the time to open my books. Anyway, your forum idea is a fantastic one and I'm glad you already have lots of new members!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: Japanese FS Forum!   Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:07 pm

chiyori wrote:

Il est très bien ton français! flower And we can now add you to the ever growing list of people on this forum who speak French!

cheers

Ça me fait plaisir! Je sais que Yunamao et bibi parlent le aussi!

This is really quite a diverse forum, another one of the reasons i feel comfortable here!
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Japanese FS Forum!   Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:16 pm

Could you stop speaking French, please? I'm getting envious. ¬¬
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: Japanese FS Forum!   Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:27 pm

alyssa wrote:

Aww I'm sorry! Sad

*hugs* Wub

I'm still envious of your avatar! Laugh
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Japanese FS Forum!   Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:09 pm

Figure_skating_love wrote:
alyssa wrote:

Aww I'm sorry! Sad

*hugs* Wub

I'm still envious of your avatar! Laugh

Don't be. Yours is so cute. Love Hearts
Back to top Go down
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Dani-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Japanese FS Forum!   Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:21 pm

I'll join but I think I'll need google to translate for me Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
MaoMaoRevolution
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
MaoMaoRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Japanese FS Forum!   Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:30 pm

Spacey wrote:

I am useless with Kanji.

I feel your pain Disappointed
Back to top Go down
kawaiimao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
kawaiimao

PostSubject: Re: Japanese FS Forum!   Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:22 am

Yippee! A forum in Japanese! cheers

Now, that's the kind of practice I've been looking for.

I can't write much (if at all) but hopefully it will improve soon.

Thanks, PP! Thumbs up!

Off to join... Escape
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Japanese FS Forum!   Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:26 am

cheers Hey, guys! Thank you all again for becoming members in the Japanese forum! I can imagine easily how miserable it must've been with so few members, if all of you hadn't been so nice to join in! Because of all of you here, I think we're having a pretty good start. And it feels already comfy there cause you guys are there! Thanks a million!

Btw.......I just found out a few minutes ago there that kawaiimao is a very good Japanese user!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She posted a newbie message there, in PERFECT! And I mean, PUUUURFECT! Japanese! She even used kanji symbols without any mistakes at all! My god, kawaiimao! How many languages do you speak? I'm guessing at least 3! WOW!
You are maginificent! Worship

And all this time I thought you only had talent in carving people out of potatoes! Sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Canness

Canness

PostSubject: Re: Japanese FS Forum!   Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:59 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
cheers Hey, guys! Thank you all again for becoming members in the Japanese forum! I can imagine easily how miserable it must've been with so few members, if all of you hadn't been so nice to join in! Because of all of you here, I think we're having a pretty good start. And it feels already comfy there cause you guys are there! Thanks a million!:
Thank you!

Great forum and thanks to PochinkoPotanko's effort.
I joined the forum few days ago and it will be a good platform for me to support Mao and at the same time able to improve my Japanese language. Thumbs up!

I wanted to introduce myself on the Newbies column, but still struggling with what and how to write. scratch confused No
Back to top Go down
kawaiimao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
kawaiimao

PostSubject: Re: Japanese FS Forum!   Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:19 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

Btw.......I just found out a few minutes ago there that kawaiimao is a very good Japanese user!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She posted a newbie message there, in PERFECT! And I mean, PUUUURFECT! Japanese! She even used kanji symbols without any mistakes at all! My god, kawaiimao! How many languages do you speak? I'm guessing at least 3! WOW!

And all this time I thought you only had talent in carving people out of potatoes! Sweatdrop

Thank you... Embarassed
Well, it took me ages write it! Laughing

I only speak English quite fluently (besides Czech of course), the other languages - Japanese and French are still rather a passive knowledge level but I want to start working hard on both soon.

Unfortunately, I think I won't be able to post for a while as I can't afford to spend half a day composing a single message when I need to study for my state exam, but once I'm over with this I'll be back!

That forum is something I've been dreaming of for a long time!
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Japanese FS Forum!   Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:28 am

Canness wrote:
I wanted to introduce myself on the Newbies column, but still struggling with what and how to write. scratch confused No

Canness, you can write the same stuff you wrote in the newbies thread here. That you live in Nagoya right now, how you got to know Mao etc....Everybody's gonna love hearing that from you. You've been in Japan for quite some time now, so you must know how we all love it when folks from other countries love our skaters! Yep!

I think our Japanese forum really is turning out great. And one of the reasons is because it already has an international atomosphere! Who would ever have imagined that a Japanese forum would have so many members from all over the world in just a few days? I am already so proud of it! Having all of you there just shows how much Mao and Dai and Miki and all the other Japanese skaters are being appreciated, I am more than sure all the Japanese members there are very moved. Love

kawaiimao...you can speak French too!? How can you master languages that much in one lifetime? Plus not all of them originate in Latin do they? Is Czech Latin based? But surely Japanese isn't! That's why I'm so impressed. Most Asian languages are totally different from European languages, the grammer, the symbols...everything! I may have to call you 'Sensei' from now on! Shocked

Anyway, thank you both for becoming a member!
Hope to see you around there sometimes! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: Re: Japanese FS Forum!   Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:45 am

kawaiimao wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:

Thank you... Embarassed
Well, it took me ages write it! Laughing

I only speak English quite fluently (besides Czech of course), the other languages - Japanese and French are still rather a passive knowledge level but I want to start working hard on both soon.

Unfortunately, I think I won't be able to post for a while as I can't afford to spend half a day composing a single message when I need to study for my state exam, but once I'm over with this I'll be back!

That forum is something I've been dreaming of for a long time!

Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 826599 Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 325908 Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 38554I just saw what Pochi was talking about and she is right! You certainly put my Japanese to shame!Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 Icon_pale Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 Icon_redface Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 340889 You are amazing!Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 323704 Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 41917 Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 238895 Good Luck with your exam! Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 786344

Pochi you've got so many new members in such a short amount of time! Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 463631I'm sure once the season starts, your forum will be crowded with all sorts of people. Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 35749 Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 607139 Pochi and Hanatsuki are doing a gret job. I wish I could help more but I get very nervous.Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 702229 I've resorted to posting in emoticons!Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 340889 I can laugh at myself for my mistakes but I do not want to offend anyone.Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 570713 Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 340889
Back to top Go down
kawaiimao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
kawaiimao

PostSubject: Re: Japanese FS Forum!   Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:36 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

kawaiimao...you can speak French too!?

Not much, really. I can read it quite well but it would be very difficult for me to express myself.

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

How can you master languages that much in one lifetime? Plus not all of them originate in Latin do they? Is Czech Latin based? But surely Japanese isn't! That's why I'm so impressed. Most Asian languages are totally different from European languages, the grammer, the symbols...everything! I may have to call you 'Sensei' from now on! Shocked

Czech is a Slavic language like Slovak, Polish, Russian, Serbian, Bulgarian etc.
I learn languages because I'm pretty much useless at anything else! Very Happy
And because I have a Japanese friend who is crazy enough to speak Czech, English, German and Hungarian! So, we kind of push each other to learn even more.

Btw, there are many multilinguals in this forum who speak more languages and at a much higher level than I do, so it's always a great inspiration for me to meet people like that!
I also really admire your English, PochiPota!Worship

Thanks for wishing me good luck, Spacey! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Japanese FS Forum!   Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:26 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
kawaiimao...you can speak French too!? How can you master languages that much in one lifetime? Plus not all of them originate in Latin do they? Is Czech Latin based? But surely Japanese isn't! That's why I'm so impressed. Most Asian languages are totally different from European languages, the grammer, the symbols...everything! I may have to call you 'Sensei' from now on! Shocked

I think Latin languages are way more difficult than English and Japanese. At least Portuguese and Spanish suck sometimes. No idea about Slavic ones, though.

I love languages too, and I want to add Japanese and French to my repertory.
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Japanese FS Forum!   Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:30 pm

alyssa wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:

I think Latin languages are way more difficult than English and Japanese. At least Portuguese and Spanish suck sometimes. No idea about Slavic ones, though.

I can tell you they're one of the hardest languages Razz
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Japanese FS Forum!   Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:36 pm

polosatik wrote:
alyssa wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:

I can imagine. Yep! All those characters...
Do you learn Roman alphabet since you're kids at school?
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Japanese FS Forum!   Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:41 pm

alyssa wrote:
polosatik wrote:
alyssa wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:

Yes, and even more earlier. Yep!
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Japanese FS Forum!   Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:52 pm

polosatik wrote:
alyssa wrote:
polosatik wrote:
alyssa wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:

Yes, and even more earlier. Yep!

I felt so uncultured now... No
Back to top Go down
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: Re: Japanese FS Forum!   Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:02 pm

alyssa wrote:

In my experience Japanese is the hardest. I speak Spanish, English and Japanese fluently. I am trilingual and biliterate. Japanese is my nemesis!Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 325908
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Japanese FS Forum!   Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:05 pm

Spacey wrote:
alyssa wrote:

In my experience Japanese is the hardest. I speak Spanish, English and Japanese fluently. I am trilingual and biliterate. Japanese is my nemesis!Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 325908

But what's your 1st language?
Spanish is easy for me, cause it's similar to Portuguese. Japanese sounds easy to speak (not to write, though), at least from what I've heard in anime, dramas, and Mao, of course.
Back to top Go down
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: Re: Japanese FS Forum!   Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:08 pm

alyssa wrote:
Spanish is easy for me, cause it's similar to Portuguese. Japanese sounds easy to speak (not to write, though), at least from what I've heard in anime, dramas, and Mao, of course.

SpanishJapanese FS Forum! - Page 2 Icon_flower

ETA: But I know what you mean. Japanese probably sounds easy to pronounce if you speak Spanish. Most people can't tell that I am not a native speaker when I speak Japanese. Once in a blue moon people can tell that it is not my native language. With my English most people think that I am American.Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 340889

Last edited by Spacey on Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Japanese FS Forum!   Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:13 pm

Spacey wrote:
alyssa wrote:

SpanishJapanese FS Forum! - Page 2 Icon_flower

cheers És de España? O America Latina?

I haven't completed my studies, so I say I speak half-Spanish. Laugh
Back to top Go down
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: Re: Japanese FS Forum!   Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:14 pm

Latino America!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese FS Forum!   Japanese FS Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Japanese FS Forum!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next