Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Torvill & Dean & Mr.Bean

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

Torvill & Dean & Mr.Bean Empty
PostSubject: Torvill & Dean & Mr.Bean   Torvill & Dean & Mr.Bean Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:31 am

I found this clip today:

Best of British Comedy - Torvill and Bean
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb90tC5UpQw

It's totally hilarious! Mr.Bean goes to an ice show with his girlfriend... And ends up dancing with Jayne Torvill at the end. (And then gets punched by Christopher Laugh)

Last edited by inskate on Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

PostSubject: Re: Torvill & Dean & Mr.Bean   Torvill & Dean & Mr.Bean Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:18 am

Laugh That was hilarious. Thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
illani
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
illani

PostSubject: Re: Torvill & Dean & Mr.Bean   Torvill & Dean & Mr.Bean Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:34 am

OMG, thank you inskate! I've long been a fan of both T&D and Mr. Bean, but I'd never seen this one before. I loved it! Thank you so much! lol!
Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

PostSubject: Re: Torvill & Dean & Mr.Bean   Torvill & Dean & Mr.Bean Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:22 pm

"Bolero" is their most famous program but "History of Love" is my favorite Torvill & Dean program. I just love this Rhumba piece; it's so passionate and romantic. (I secretly wish Mao and Taka skate to this piece someday. Too sweet! )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19CYCcmA2Y0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Torvill & Dean & Mr.Bean   Torvill & Dean & Mr.Bean Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Torvill & Dean & Mr.Bean
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Figure Skating :: Media-
Jump to: