Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!

Go down 
+76
kitty
Yunamao
apple4me
Alina
~*AAA*~
Haidogirl
periperi
itcaip
MaoChan756
KariDebate
dlynndao
jkblues
i♥MAO
beppu
maofan93
Okami
Alokya
Spacey
tianrushui
josling
gurami
bibi
swan
theicemarks
kaarolcia
yuki
MikiAndoFan#1
Lady_in_black
maochan
chiyori
will_power
femariel
inspiration*
kawaiimao
sapphiresky
europeanfan
iceskatingfan
sumin
dangerous_angel_face
SpecialK
ddmm
Figure_skating_love
dlnnyc
tilitom
Jtsmith1
ericacsy
polosatik
jirachiness
bellarina
maowataiyo
klarification
linglang
snowdrops24
kirakira
sweetdream
alyssa
inskate
Pandorina
sky
chineseteacup
clovera
ballerinamao
Ken Himura
mingming
Mao_Asada_sunrise
illani
Dani-Chan
Star85
PochinkoPotanko
coconut
aoi88
BowbowDaijin
roma
Batsuchan
purplemaze
☆Genie
80 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:08 pm

thanks for the link dani-chan, genie do you have any idea when the show will be aired and how long it normally takes make subs??

hope we soon will get some practice clips, before 4cc, and I really hope that nobou doesn't make to many changes to mao's jumps before 4cc, so that mao doesn't get inconsistent with the jumps again, and instead waits after 4cc when they have more time...

because it seems like nobou has alot of things he wants to change in regards to maos jumps... therefor I really hope he takes one thing at a time so that it wouldn't be to confusing and too much to handle....

by the way does anyone know how much time there is until 4cc?

Back to top Go down
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:47 pm

@bellerinamao - 4CC is February 15-February 20 in Taipei, Chinese Taipei, aka Taiwan.
Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:12 pm

ballerinamao wrote:

because it seems like nobou has alot of things he wants to change in regards to maos jumps... therefor I really hope he takes one thing at a time so that it wouldn't be to confusing and too much to handle....

Yeah, I still feel she's not that ready for Worlds yet.
Back to top Go down
Mao_Asada_sunrise
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Mao_Asada_sunrise

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:51 am

klarification wrote:
ballerinamao wrote:

Yeah, I still feel she's not that ready for Worlds yet.

She may not be reaching her best potential at the moment, but she can certainly improve big time from now until February. I mean, we're talking about Mao here. Improvements are what we are counting for now.
Back to top Go down
kirakira
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
kirakira

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:24 am

Back to top Go down
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:54 am

That was hilarious. I don't know what was funnier - Daisuke's reactions to his failed attempts at "cutting", or Shuuzo's pose after the opposing team hit the net (just after he himself hit it Laugh).

Thanks for the links, kirakira! Smile
Back to top Go down
maofan93
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
maofan93

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:58 am

kirakira wrote:
SPORTS-KING 2011.1.2 Laugh

Part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWkDIVq8Zds
Part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynq5ynZgZns
Part 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co7omFuG7NA

So cute! Mao is so smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
snowdrops24
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
snowdrops24

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:28 am

kirakira wrote:

Thank you for the links!! Love Hearts This was really hilarious. Laugh Their opponents seem to be having a lot of fun teasing everyone, like Nobu, Mao and Akiko, saying that her face looks like a hina doll and all. Mao enjoyed herself throughout and it's great to see the carefree side of her again.

Love that Mao seems to be very much herself and at ease. Our girl looks gorgeous! A bit pity that Taka didn't get as much TV time...

Team Japan seems to be laughing and smiling but you can see how much they wanna win, though it's only a game on reality tv. All athletes through and through. Razz

Am I the only one who noticed that the mentioning of Yuna and the repetitive bond girl posing did create rather awkward moments for Team Japan. They all try to be polite and all but the discomfort is quite apparent.Sweatdrop

ETA: For all fans of Yuna who happen to stumble upon this clip as well: Before anyone misunderstands anything. This is a friendly joke. There was no discussion of Yuna AT ALL. Only mimicking her signature pose. The show people were just having fun teasing Team Japan by posing as Yuna, who is famous for her Bond girl SP and for dominating in competitions. The point is to TEASE TEAM JAPAN, NOT, I repeat, NOT Yuna herself.

Last edited by snowdrops24 on Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:56 am

That was hilarious!!!!!Mao is so cute! Too sweet! Can someone tell me about the opposite team? Who are they? And I heard Mao and Miki mentioned Russia scratch
Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:15 am

snowdrops24 wrote:
kirakira wrote:

[size=9]Am I the only one who noticed that the mentioning of Yuna and the repetitive bond girl posing did create rather awkward moments for Team Japan. They all try to be polite and all but the discomfort is quite apparent.Sweatdrop[/size]

ETA: For all fans of Yuna who happen to stumble upon this clip as well: Before anyone misunderstands anything. This is a friendly joke. There was no discussion of Yuna AT ALL. Only mimicking her signature pose. The show people were just having fun teasing Team Japan by posing as Yuna, who is famous for her Bond girl SP and for dominating in competitions. The point is to TEASE TEAM JAPAN, NOT, I repeat, NOT Yuna herself.

I did find it to be awkward but it was done for fun. The host also imitated Akiko's dance moves in her West Side Story LP.
The show was so funny. Thanks for the links Kirakira!
Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:35 am

Full translation of Sato's interview after Ladies FS at Nationals. Courtesy of Kuuchuu Sampo. http://kuuchuu-sampo.blogspot.com/2010/12/japanese-nationals-2010-interview-with.html

The most interesting tidbit in this interview is Sato's mention of wanting to increase Mao's speed and power. However, he says it's going to be a risk because if they do that it may affect her jumps (I'm guessing the timing?). It seems Mao also wants to increase her speed since she seems to be inspired by Taka's speed in practices. Smile
Back to top Go down
europeanfan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
europeanfan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:36 am

HAHAHA!! I don'tunderstand anything, but it was so funny to watch Laugh

And this joke with Yuna's final pose from James Bon... lol!
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:09 am

thanks for posting the show and the interview with nobou!

the show was so funny, mao looked like she had a lot off fun, love the scence when she poses her liebestraum when she wins it was soo funny..

but I agree I could feel that team japan and especially mao didn't feel comfortable when they tried to make fun of yuna and do her bond pose. but it was fun to watch even without understanding what they were saying.

but I have to say that I really love the interview it really answered many of the questians I have had. love that sato is so determined and knows what he want's to work with... and I think even through it's going to be risky to add speed because it will change mao's timing but I am sure that it will eventually pay off, since it will give mao alot more flow in and out off her jumps and give power to the other element as well....

after I read the interview I can't describe how relieved I am to know that they will be working on the things slowy and that they certainly know the risk as well as how to handle it, since they both know that in in the end will pay off..

and when I think about it even through she may sacrifice a few medals in the meantime, but once she has gained the speed and the jumps that she wants it will be worth it all, and knowing mao she is probably training very hard and is making very fast progress...

Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:41 am

ballerinamao wrote:
but I have to say that I really love the interview it really answered many of the questians I have had. love that sato is so determined and knows what he want's to work with... and I think even through it's going to be risky to add speed because it will change mao's timing but I am sure that it will eventually pay off, since it will give mao alot more flow in and out off her jumps and give power to the other element as well....

I agree. It's risky but it will benefit her in the long run. I'm not one of those fans who obssess over speed because there are some skaters who are very fast but sloppy (i.e. Carolina Kostner). However, controlled speed is always a good thing because it gives the impression that the skater is confident in what he/she does. One of the things that I felt Mao lost over the years is that confidence and command over the ice she had as a junior. Back then, she just skated as if there were no pressure at all. It is good that being with Sato, Mao is starting to skate more freely again as we've seen in her LP. Smile
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:03 am

i agree, I really think that mao made the right choice by chosing sato as her couch, and it's good to know that mao is in good hands... since I in the begining was kind of dissapointed that mao stopped working with nagakube. but now I totally understand mao's choice and think that she made the right choice since nagakube and sato are too different and have different techniques and therefor wouldn't have worked out, and he also had suzuki and the last thing mao needed was to repeate the same mistake by having a part time couch again. since she knew it wouldn't be effective and therefor wouldn't work out.

it will be fun to see how things are going from now on, since mao is unpredictable and i am sure that when the competetion start again it will be nerveracking to watch... but well as a mao fan I am getting used to the good as well as the bad days it's quite rollercoaster with mao lol!

by the way love you're avatar aoi88

(I can't wait too see mao compete again)
Back to top Go down
chineseteacup
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chineseteacup

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:28 pm

lol, this is a bit late in the coming and I'm not sure it qualifies as 'Mao News', but I saw this poster for the Nationals competition on a subway train while I was holidaying in Tokyo a few days ago Very Happy

Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 2r3d0nk

Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 2053uw2

I think I may have completely embarrassed myself by having a fangirl moment right there on the metro lol!

I also got to watch the Nationals on TV from a hotel room in Shinjuku. It was the best travel experience I've had to this day Cloud 9.
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:41 pm

aoi88 wrote:

Full translation of Sato's interview after Ladies FS at Nationals. Courtesy of Kuuchuu Sampo. http://kuuchuu-sampo.blogspot.com/2010/12/japanese-nationals-2010-interview-with.html

The most interesting tidbit in this interview is Sato's mention of wanting to increase Mao's speed and power. However, he says it's going to be a risk because if they do that it may affect her jumps (I'm guessing the timing?). It seems Mao also wants to increase her speed since she seems to be inspired by Taka's speed in practices. Smile

I'm sure we taka-mao shippers would love this quote from the blog owner regarding taka-chan's 3 jump combo. Hell, no!
Quote :
Also girly was his awkward three-jump combination: triple Axel + double toe + single loop. Mao Asada, your future wife if I controlled this world, could do that combination.
quoted from: http://kuuchuu-sampo.blogspot.com/search/label/Free%20Skate

Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:28 pm

chineseteacup!!! Long time no see! flower Thanks so much for those pics! cheers Soo jealous you were in Japan! Hope you had a great time! I love you

kirakira wrote:

Thanks for the links, kirakira! flower

This was soo hilarious indeed! ROTFLMAO

The two comedians (Tunnels) kept trying to distract Mao by asking her questions (they did this to the others too), and then Miki kept being like, 'Mao, the ball's coming!' Hell, no!

And then Mao was trying to distract them by being like, "My sister Mai is in the audience! She's sitting right behind you!" Very clever, Mao. Too sweet!

I agree that the skaters looked a little uncomfortable when they were making fun of Akko and kept bringing up the Bond girl pose. (It cracked me up when Ishibashi-san first did the Akko imitation, and all the other skaters were like, "there was nothing like that!!" And Mao's like, "oh yeah, there was something kind of like that." ROTFLMAO )

I DID agree when they said Mao looked like a cute doll. And the whole audience went, "Cute~~!" Love Hearts

Miki was pretty awesome. Thumbs up! And Mao was great at serving. cheers The boys...well, they could've done better. Hell, no!

Ok, but, OMG, what the heck was that at 8:55 in the last video??!!!! affraid After Dai fired the losing shot, Mao surreptitiously grabs his left hand!!!!!!! And they kinda grasp fingers for a second Exclamation
Ok, well perhaps I'm letting my imagination get the better of me, and maybe she's just trying to push him back to the other side Sweatdrop BUT STILL, it seemed awfully familiar. And I can definitely see why Taka-chan was looking oh so jealous in those pics from Natl's when Dai and Mao are sitting together with the trophies. Yep! Hell, no! Who, me?
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
beppu

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:17 am

Batsuchan wrote:
I agree that the skaters looked a little uncomfortable when they were making fun of Akko and kept bringing up the Bond girl pose. (It cracked me up when Ishibashi-san first did the Akko imitation, and all the other skaters were like, "there was nothing like that!!" And Mao's like, "oh yeah, there was something kind of like that." ROTFLMAO )

Yeah, that was kinda mean of the comedians.

Batsuchan wrote:
Ok, but, OMG, what the heck was that at 8:55 in the last video??!!!! affraid After Dai fired the losing shot, Mao surreptitiously grabs his left hand!!!!!!! And they kinda grasp fingers for a second Exclamation

You have a good eye. I totally missed that. I think it just happened in the moment, and there isn't any deep meaning to it.
Back to top Go down
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:34 am

Batsuchan wrote:
(It cracked me up when Ishibashi-san first did the Akko imitation, and all the other skaters were like, "there was nothing like that!!" And Mao's like, "oh yeah, there was something kind of like that." Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 968994 )
It was not just Mao. Dai agreed with her. I often feel that they seem to understand each other very well. They both are a bit spacey (in a very different way) and seem to complement each others' temperament quite nicely. I think that they are fond of each other in a brotherly sisterly way.

Batsuchan wrote:
Ok, well perhaps I'm letting my imagination get the better of me, and maybe she's just trying to push him back to the other side Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 570713 BUT STILL, it seemed awfully familiar. And I can definitely see why Taka-chan was looking oh so jealous in those pics from Natl's when Dai and Mao are sitting together with the trophies. Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 92512 Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 338429 Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 996758
Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 53872 Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 968994 Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 325908 I think you are reading too much into it! It is funny though! lol!
The show was quite hilarious. I prefer to watch them on Tokyo Friend Park! I hope they do a two-hour special with them this year. Miki and Nobu must be there! They need to show up because Mao, Dai and Taka-chan are a little introverted. They seem to get a little caught up in their own little worlds. Miki under the guise of being bossy keeps the team together and Nobu cheers everyone up! He is witty and sweet. I think he could make a living as a comedian Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 340889
Back to top Go down
chineseteacup
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chineseteacup

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:44 am

Batsuchan wrote:
chineseteacup!!! Long time no see! flower Thanks so much for those pics! cheers Soo jealous you were in Japan! Hope you had a great time! I love you

Hello, hello Batsuchan! Yes, I had a great time, thank you! Very Happy As usual, boring real life stuff like uni exams and what-not got in the way Sleep. I'm so glad I finally have the time to catch up on everything Mao-related Sweatdrop.
Back to top Go down
sapphiresky
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
sapphiresky

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:46 am

Hell, no!...hmm is it just me or did Taka-chan seem slightly jealous during those Mao-Dai moments??

Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 Pingpo10

Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 Pingpo11

I love these things Laughing

And chineseteacup, I'm really jealous! Haha...hope you had a great time in Japan! I really wish I could go soon...
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:11 am

@ chineseteacup, yay for time to catch up on Mao stuff! That's what I've been doing on my break! Yep!

Spacey wrote:

Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 53872 Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 968994 Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 325908 I think you are reading too much into it! It is funny though! lol!
The show was quite hilarious. I prefer to watch them on Tokyo Friend Park! I hope they do a two-hour special with them this year. Miki and Nobu must be there! They need to show up because Mao, Dai and Taka-chan are a little introverted. They seem to get a little caught up in their own little worlds. Miki under the guise of being bossy keeps the team together and Nobu cheers everyone up! He is witty and sweet. I think he could make a living as a comedian Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 340889

Hehehe, Spacey, I guess you and beppu (welcome beppu! flower ) are probably right--I'm reading too much into things, AS USUAL! Hell, no! Though it is funny that both me and my mom noticed the first time we watched it! lol!

I do hope that they get to do Tokyo Friend Park this year, though I'm not sure who'll they'll pick to be on the show, and it will be sad if there are only 4 of them... Neutral

The group interview that they did before the 2009 WTT with Mao, Miki, Oda and Kozuka was absolutely hilarious though!!! ROTFLMAO That's when we first learned about Mao calling Taka, "Taka-chan." Yep!

Here are a few more tidbits from the table tennis show:

Arrow At the very beginning, to distract Mao, Ishibashi-san asked her about her big ring, and he was like, "Is that a present from your papa?" And Mao replied, "No, one of my fans gave it to me." Ishibashi-san couldn't believe that she got it from a fan. Hell, no!

Arrow At 7:51 in part 1, Mao says, "Please do an imitation of me." So Ishibashi-san goes, "Triple jump!" And Shuuzou-san (the guy in the yellow) says "triple axel!"

Arrow At 8:20 in part 1, Miki's all worried and says, "Mao, the ball is coming!" I thought this was really revealing, and cute. Love Hearts When Miki is talking to Mao directly, she calls Mao, "Mao." Not even "Mao-chan." This shows that they are so close that she doesn't even need to add a "-chan" at the end. I love you
However, later, in part 2, around 8:27, they ask Mao and Miki if they have a "senpai-kouhai" (senior-junior) relationship, and Miki explains that "....Asada-senshu started skating before me." But you could definitely see her pause--I think she was going to say "Mao", but then she stopped herself and said "Asada-senshu" (literally "player Asada"), which is much more formal/professional instead.
That is one thing I have really appreciated about Mao/Miki's relationship. Although they are technically rivals, I've never seen them act like anything other than friends that grew up together, and are almost like siblings. Wub

Arrow In part 1, around 8:22, the comedians try to distract Mao with this dialogue:
Ishibashi: Mao, you haven't found a boyfriend?
Mao: Nope.
Ishibashi: But didn't you say that you were supposed to fall in love?
Kinashi (shorter guy): Love is important, isn't it?
Ishibashi: Yeah, love is important.
[Miki: The ball's coming!]
Kinashi: It's the second day of the New Year!
All: Yay!
Ishibashi: Love is important, yes?
Kinashi: We want [Mao] to fall in love, right?
Ishibashi: Mao-chan, among the celebrities, who do you like?
Mao: ..... [Mao's expression here is too cute!! Love Hearts]
Announcer: She's thinking.
Shuuzou: [to the rescue!] She won't say anything. Because this is one of your tactics.

Then they try to ask Daisuke what kind of girl he likes, but he doesn't let them distract him. Very Happy

Arrow At 8:27 in part 2, the comedians make a comment about the nice expensive watch Miki is wearing, and Miki explains that it was a present from her mom on her 20th birthday. Nice mom! cheers

ETA Now that I've seen sapphiresky's lovely screenshots, you have to admit, the Mao-Dai handholding thing does look pretty interesting when it's freeze-framed like that!! Hell, no! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:59 am

Batsuchan wrote:
I do hope that they get to do Tokyo Friend Park this year, though I'm not sure who'll they'll pick to be on the show, and it will be sad if there are only 4 of them... Neutral
I do hope that it is a least six of them... Mao, Miki, Dai, Nobu, Taka and Akiko, Kanako or Shizuka.
Batsuchan wrote:
The group interview that they did before the 2009 WTT with Mao, Miki, Oda and Kozuka was absolutely hilarious though!!! Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 968994 That's when we first learned about Mao calling Taka, "Taka-chan." Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 92512
I remember that! It was when they were all eating a whole bunch of desserts from all over the world!

Thank you for all the tidbits! You know, it struck me that Ishibashi and Kinashi are big Mao fans. It was hilarious when they were about to win the first game and Ishibashi said: If I win the next point I won't be able to hang out with Mao-chan-tachi (means Mao and the rest of them) any longer. Will you guys take pictures with me later? I will do my Kim, Yu-Na pose.

Kinashi: Yes, shall we all have lunch at the Grand Hyatt together?

A few years ago, I remember seeing Dai in a show with Smap and Ishibashi. Takuya Kimura (from SMAP) was asking Dai-chan if he ever gets involved with other skaters. Dai did not quite understand his question so Takuya asked if he for instance ever gets involved with someone like Mikity or Mao-chan. At the very mention of Mao-chan's name, Ishibashi in a very protective way, said: No! Not Mao-chan! That is just wrong! She is too young!

It was hilarious! Dai-chan could not stop laughing at Ishibashi's reaction. Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 968994

Batsuchan wrote:
ETA Now that I've seen sapphiresky's lovely screenshots, you have to admit, the Mao-Dai handholding thing does look pretty interesting when it's freeze-framed like that!! Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 338429 lol!
I've made an animated gif and it looks even more suspicious! Suspect Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 968994
Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 Maodai2
I still say that we are reading waaaaaaay too much into it! Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 968994
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:03 am

Argh! I'm returning to the TakaMao camp but that animated clip makes me squeal all over for MaoSuke. Hell, no!
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next