Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Creepy (yet fun) game!

Go down 
+3
bellarina
clovera
MikiAndoFan#1
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

Creepy (yet fun) game! Empty
PostSubject: Creepy (yet fun) game!   Creepy (yet fun) game! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:09 pm

A friend of mine shared this game on Facebook. We have to think of a person and the "genie" tries to figure out who it is. Well, I thought of Miki, and I was sure it wasn't going to work, but it did! How is this possible?!

Laugh WOW!
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: Creepy (yet fun) game!   Creepy (yet fun) game! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:40 pm

Just got Miki as well. Laughing
I don't even want to know how many people (and questions to get to them) are stored in the database for this app. Lips sealed It's fun though!

Since one of the questions he asks is whether or not the character has an older sister...I'm inclined to think Mao is also included. Time to give it another go. Too sweet!

ETA: Yep, got to Mao. Razz
Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: Creepy (yet fun) game!   Creepy (yet fun) game! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:13 pm

Hahaha I love that thing!! It's gotten almost everyone I've thought of; the only people it hasn't gotten are really obscure American politicians, or obscure skaters in general. I remember it got Mirai and Rachael Flatt, but it didn't know Ashley Wagner. It even knows fictional characters (from movies, TV shows, books, etc!)

Now that you reminded me of it I definitely need to play around with it more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Creepy (yet fun) game!   Creepy (yet fun) game! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:23 pm

Wow this thing really does work! It's fun too! I haven't stumped it yet. And you don't have to register or sign up to use it!
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
europeanfan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
europeanfan

PostSubject: Re: Creepy (yet fun) game!   Creepy (yet fun) game! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:48 am

great game!!!
Back to top Go down
europeanfan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
europeanfan

PostSubject: Re: Creepy (yet fun) game!   Creepy (yet fun) game! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:53 am

I played twice: I choose Mao & Tatiana and Akinator guessed them, but after that I choose Joubert and he didn't guess him first time, only second
Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Creepy (yet fun) game!   Creepy (yet fun) game! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:52 am

I know this! I played this before and I used Mao and... Well, he guessed it right! But he's not unbeatable; he didn't know Midori Ito! Razz
Back to top Go down
femariel

femariel

PostSubject: Re: Creepy (yet fun) game!   Creepy (yet fun) game! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:25 am

Wow! thank you for sharing this fun game MikiAndoFan#1

It's my first time to try this game. I have played 5 times and out of five he got 4 correct answers...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creepy (yet fun) game!   Creepy (yet fun) game! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creepy (yet fun) game!
Page 1 of 1