Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello with calendar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
keigo

Hello with calendar Empty
PostSubject: Hello with calendar   Hello with calendar Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:27 pm

Hello I'm Keigo Moriyama and I was the photographer for the Japan Open 2010 event held in the Saitama Super Arena on October 2nd
Being also a fan of Asada Mao (have a preview of my first book at http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1367049?ce=blurb_ew&utm_source=widget) I've decided to make a calendar with the photos of Mao Asada for all the fan like me. If you want you can find it online (free preview and special 10% discount for the first week) at this address 
http://www.lulu.com/product/calendario/mao-asada/13214937?showPreview
Or in my hp (www.keigo.110mb.com)

I tried to keep the price lower as much as possible, a good print quality and choose to give discount too for all the fan! Go Mao chan go!!!!
If someone had the opportunity to see her in a real show and not only on tv can really understand how great she is.
Thanks a lot

Keigo Moriyama 
Back to top Go down
tilitom
Double Axel
Double Axel
tilitom

PostSubject: Re: Hello with calendar   Hello with calendar Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:08 am

welcome!!! and thanks for showing us your work. very pretty... best of luck!!!
Back to top Go down
Alina

Alina

PostSubject: Re: Hello with calendar   Hello with calendar Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:56 am

Welcome, and awesome your work! Really beautiful Very Happy
Back to top Go down
keigo

PostSubject: Re: Hello with calendar   Hello with calendar Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:10 am

thanks a lot Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello with calendar   Hello with calendar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello with calendar
Page 1 of 1