Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2011 World Championships Ticket Reservations

Go down 
+4
Star85
Aibhlin
roma
purplemaze
8 posters
AuthorMessage
purplemaze
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
purplemaze

2011 World Championships Ticket Reservations Empty
PostSubject: 2011 World Championships Ticket Reservations   2011 World Championships Ticket Reservations Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:42 pm

Like a Star @ heaven it's finally out!, have checked the following sites and was able to gather some infos:

http://www.fujitv.co.jp/sports/skate/worldfigure2011/ticket.html

http://l-tike.com/sports/figure2011/

and this file from skatingjapan website:
http://www.skatingjapan.or.jp/image_data/fck/file/2010_Figure/Worlds/wfc11_summary_information.pdf

competition schedules and prices for the seats are listed on the above websites:

* Lawson.Ticket ticketing office website is launching an initial, early reservations for 4 days competition dates (gala /exhibition day excluded) and for 1 day competition date reservation via online "RAFFLE". You need to register to the said site (Lawson Ticket). The advance membership registration (no charge) is necessary in utilization of preceding reservation. You also need to have a valid credit card in order to join.
* Preceding reservation becomes acceptance only of credit liquidation.

The dates are:

for four days reservation registration raffle
( Dec.1 12:00 ~ Dec. 8 23:00 )

for 1 day ticket pass for the competition reservation registration raffle
( Dec.11 12: 00 ~ Dec. 21 23:00 )

if your reservations registration were chosen from the raffle, announcement will be made on
Dec.24 (Friday JST)15:00

For more details or < Inquiry > competition executive office (+81) 0570-084-713 (10: 00~18: 00) * As for the cable television connection telephone and the IP telephone of portable telephone PHS and part of part there are times when you cannot connect to the number which starts with 0570

To those who have asked me about the ticket reservations few months back, last March,
Batsuchan, Aibhlin and roma this is all I could gather at the moment. Aside from Lawson Ticket ticketing office, イープラス (e+ticketing office) and チケットぴあ (ticket pia) are also listed for the Worlds ticketing reservations and bookings. I have checked e+ and ticket pia websites awhile ago but as of now, no further announcements or ads about the Worlds Tickets yet. I am a registered member of Lawson ticket and plan to join the raffle reservations campaign on Dec. 11, but I am likewise not so sure if I will be chosen because after all it is a raffle. So I will opt to eplus or ticket pia as well to be safe. I will check it from time to time now and will let you all know if there is an information on ticket bookings already. As for the ticket reservations, only one per person so I will ask my hubby to help me get another one. (IF and I DID get two tickets I will be more than glad to help only one person from here in this forum, that's the most that I can do.) Hoping for your kind consideration and understanding on this.

* Btw I intend to get tickets and go on March 26 (Sat. JST) for the Ice-Dance Free, and the Ladies Free. If I could get it, the seats will most probably in "arena S" ~ ¥19,000 = about 235.514 USD in current rate.
I will never be able to afford two tickets for arena SS ~ ¥25,000, as it is already very expensive for me, so if someone of you here who also wishes to go on the dates and seats I've mentioned above, please kindly let me know and lets see if I could help.

hopefully more info. to be announced in other ticket office in the coming days.

Like a Star @ heaven ETA: according to skating japan file: チケット発売日 一般発売日 1月22日(土)午前10 時~ cheers

( Ticket sale day general sale day January 22nd (Saturday) 10 o'clock in the morning )
via ローソンエンターメディア (Lawson Entamedia), ローソンチケット(Lawson Ticket)、イープラス(eplus)、and チケットぴあ (ticketpia) respectively...
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: 2011 World Championships Ticket Reservations   2011 World Championships Ticket Reservations Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:20 pm

PurpleMaze, thanks for the info!!!

So the registration for tickets will start Dec 11, right? That is... not the 4-day one. The Lawson website doesn't have an English version? I wanna try to register also. Razz

The January 22 sale doesn't need reservation? I wanna see the ladies and men's competition but not sure if my work schedule will allow it. I have to ask my boss first otherwise he'll say again that I should've checked the skeds before purchasing tickets. He does know I wanna go and "volunteered" to translate the site for me if I can't understand it. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
Aibhlin
Double Axel
Double Axel
Aibhlin

PostSubject: Re: 2011 World Championships Ticket Reservations   2011 World Championships Ticket Reservations Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:11 pm

Thank you so much for the info, purplemaze. flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2011 World Championships Ticket Reservations   2011 World Championships Ticket Reservations Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:12 pm

Hi,
All that info was very useful! Thanks!
Any idea what kind of membership to join as for lawson tickets. I cant work out which type to join!
Back to top Go down
Aibhlin
Double Axel
Double Axel
Aibhlin

PostSubject: Re: 2011 World Championships Ticket Reservations   2011 World Championships Ticket Reservations Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:05 am

Silly question: does anyone know the intended time for the different stages of the competition?
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: 2011 World Championships Ticket Reservations   2011 World Championships Ticket Reservations Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:10 pm

Aibhlin wrote:
Silly question: does anyone know the intended time for the different stages of the competition?

I think it might be too early to find that kind of info. If you're really curious, you can always google it! If there's something to be found, that usually works for me.
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
polly10

PostSubject: Re: 2011 World Championships Ticket Reservations   2011 World Championships Ticket Reservations Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:24 pm

i hope i can see the worlds in tokyo..
Back to top Go down
Aibhlin
Double Axel
Double Axel
Aibhlin

PostSubject: Re: 2011 World Championships Ticket Reservations   2011 World Championships Ticket Reservations Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:00 pm

Star85 wrote:
Aibhlin wrote:

I think it might be too early to find that kind of info. If you're really curious, you can always google it! If there's something to be found, that usually works for me.

Yes, well, trouble is I don't know Japanese... Smile

And I haven't seen an official homepage yet. The reason why I ask is because Swedish television asked the fans for suggestions on broadcast times, since we are about eight hours behind Japan so I wanted a more exact time schedule... But I guess it can all wait. Smile
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: 2011 World Championships Ticket Reservations   2011 World Championships Ticket Reservations Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:11 pm

Aibhlin wrote:
Star85 wrote:
Aibhlin wrote:

And I haven't seen an official homepage yet. The reason why I ask is because Swedish television asked the fans for suggestions on broadcast times, since we are about eight hours behind Japan so I wanted a more exact time schedule... But I guess it can all wait. Smile

Oh yes.... I suppose if there were any info at this point, it would probably be in Japanese. I'm sure it will become available in English not too long after though. I'm sure someone on here will post it soon after. People on here are very fast and thorough with info!
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: 2011 World Championships Ticket Reservations   2011 World Championships Ticket Reservations Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:06 am

Star85 wrote:
Aibhlin wrote:
Star85 wrote:
Aibhlin wrote:

Oh yes.... I suppose if there were any info at this point, it would probably be in Japanese. I'm sure it will become available in English not too long after though. I'm sure someone on here will post it soon after. People on here are very fast and thorough with info!

2011 Worlds schedule / time and dates are all Japanese

3/21(mon)
opening ceremony 12:00-
pairs:preliminary 13:00-
mens :preliminary 16:00-

3/22(tues)
icedance:preliminary 9:30-
ladies :preliminary 13:00-

3/23(wed)
pairs:SP 12:30-
mens :SP 17:00-

3/24(thur)
pairs:FP 13:30-
mens :FP 17:25-

3/25(fri)
icedance:SD 12:30-
ladies :SP 17:00-

3/26(sat)
icedance:FD 13:00-
ladies :FP 17:30-

3/27(sun)
gala 15:00-

polly10 wrote:
i hope i can see the worlds in tokyo..

All the tickets were sold out within 5 minutes after the sales started. You can still buy them on sites where people sell their tickets directly, or in Japanese auctions...but even a middle class A seat ticket prices cost at least 100,000yen (use this site to see how much this is in your currency http://www.xe.com/ucc/?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=TL&utm_content=NOGEO&utm_campaign=UCCin404TL but be careful not to have a heart attack Sweatdrop ) which is like 10 times of the original price. I've tried 3 times applying for pre-sales but there was a raffle everytime which I didn't have any luck with. Right after the pre-sales result mails started to send me the bad news, some people who won the raffle had already started to sell their tickets on the net for unbelievable prices. I bet most of the applicants who beat me in pre-sales were all doing it for the money. I suspect professional resalers and companies are behind all this. So, unless we have extremely rich FS fans in Japan, or all the millionaires in our country suddenly start getting interested in the sport...there are going to be alot of empty seats. It's been like this eversince about 2 years ago, and even with ice shows which all the tickets were sold out, for some reason a large number of the people who bought them don't bother to go and watch it. Resalers are pissing every single FS fan in Japan now. This might be the last Worlds held in Tokyo with Mao in it, but most of her fans can't afford resale prices including me. We have over 350 members in our Japanese FS forum now, but when somebody asked if anybody was able to get tickets, not one member posted 'yes'. Unless you have friends in high places (like the Japanese skating fed), it's close to impossible to get even fairly good seat tickets for competitions and shows held in Japan. Frustrated
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
europeanfan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
europeanfan

PostSubject: Re: 2011 World Championships Ticket Reservations   2011 World Championships Ticket Reservations Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:15 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

All the tickets were sold out within 5 minutes after the sales started. You can still buy them on sites where people sell their tickets directly, or in Japanese auctions...but even a middle class A seat ticket prices cost at least 100,000yen (use this site to see how much this is in your currency http://www.xe.com/ucc/?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=TL&utm_content=NOGEO&utm_campaign=UCCin404TL but be careful not to have a heart attack Sweatdrop ) which is like 10 times of the original price. I've tried 3 times applying for pre-sales but there was a raffle everytime which I didn't have any luck with. Right after the pre-sales result mails started to send me the bad news, some people who won the raffle had already started to sell their tickets on the net for unbelievable prices. I bet most of the applicants who beat me in pre-sales were all doing it for the money. I suspect professional resalers and companies are behind all this. So, unless we have extremely rich FS fans in Japan, or all the millionaires in our country suddenly start getting interested in the sport...there are going to be alot of empty seats. It's been like this eversince about 2 years ago, and even with ice shows which all the tickets were sold out, for some reason a large number of the people who bought them don't bother to go and watch it. Resalers are pissing every single FS fan in Japan now. This might be the last Worlds held in Tokyo with Mao in it, but most of her fans can't afford resale prices including me. We have over 350 members in our Japanese FS forum now, but when somebody asked if anybody was able to get tickets, not one member posted 'yes'. Unless you have friends in high places (like the Japanese skating fed), it's close to impossible to get even fairly good seat tickets for competitions and shows held in Japan. Frustrated

I don't think so to be honest. Before I found out about this forum I was corresponding with one Japanese fan of Mao and she told me that it's almost impossible to buy ticket for events in Japan, but many people go for events even without tickets and they try to buy them right before competitions. All resalers who want to sell out their tickets are there and they don't have any problems with finding buyers because there are a looooooot of them. Few times she tried to buy tickets like that but only one time (because of too many buyers) she managed it - one year ago at Japan Open Wink

Guys, you ALL are luckier than I am, because during Worlds I will be far away from home and won't be even able to watch it on TV Mad I'll be back on Sunday and watch only exhibitions... Bawling
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: 2011 World Championships Ticket Reservations   2011 World Championships Ticket Reservations Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:01 pm

europeanfan wrote:
Before I found out about this forum I was corresponding with one Japanese fan of Mao and she told me that it's almost impossible to buy ticket for events in Japan, but many people go for events even without tickets and they try to buy them right before competitions. All resalers who want to sell out their tickets are there and they don't have any problems with finding buyers because there are a looooooot of them. Few times she tried to buy tickets like that but only one time (because of too many buyers) she managed it - one year ago at Japan Open Wink

Guys, you ALL are luckier than I am, because during Worlds I will be far away from home and won't be even able to watch it on TV Mad I'll be back on Sunday and watch only exhibitions... Bawling

Hmmm? There certainly are resalers all over the place before rock concerts, but I never saw likely persons before ice shows or competitions. I went to Japan Open a year ago too, but the place they held it in was so huge with so many shops and restaurants combined around it, plus there were so many people going in and out of the place, so I probably missed catching a glimpse of the resalers who were there though. It's against the law so they have to do it secretly, so I assume there's a certain area around the building where they do their business, and only few people know where it is.

Did your Mao fan friend tell you how much she had to pay the resalers? If they're selling the tickets they couldn't manage to sell high priced on the net, and so their last minute sale prices are not that expensive, I'd love to go to Worlds without a ticket and try to buy one from them, too. But I imagine they wouldn't sell any ticket for under 30,000yen or 50,000yen, so if that's the kind of rate they're selling with, I can't buy them anyway.

The other problem with Worlds in Tokyo, is that unlike the stadium Japan Open was held in, the building is inside a large park without much trees or places to hide, so it would be kind of difficult for resalers to lurk around. The police can catch them there easily red handed, if they should try. I've been there twice to see competitions, there's only one entrance, I got there quite early before they let us in, so I waited around the place for 20 minutes or so, but I didn't see a single resaler. One company which had been resellling FS tickets for high prices did get busted last year, so the resalers are probabaly very cautious now...

But anyway, there were many empty seats even at NHK Cup this season, so basically the resalers aren't helping the sport nor it's fans. No
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
polly10

PostSubject: Re: 2011 World Championships Ticket Reservations   2011 World Championships Ticket Reservations Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:58 pm

i know world tickets = impossible these days.. im hoping for a better coverage though!
Back to top Go down
europeanfan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
europeanfan

PostSubject: Re: 2011 World Championships Ticket Reservations   2011 World Championships Ticket Reservations Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:06 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

Hmmm? There certainly are resalers all over the place before rock concerts, but I never saw likely persons before ice shows or competitions.

You made me read her mail one more time and now I've noticed that she wrote she was waiting for CANCELLED seats, not tickets from resalers. Forgive me that, I read this mail over half year ago and didn't remember it correctly Embarassed

So it looks like you're right (about empty seats), but it's seems ridiculous to me. Resalers should sell out all tickets even if they aren't able to sell some of them for high prices- selling them for cheaper price is more profitable than not selling them at all Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Aibhlin
Double Axel
Double Axel
Aibhlin

PostSubject: Re: 2011 World Championships Ticket Reservations   2011 World Championships Ticket Reservations Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:53 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

2011 Worlds schedule / time and dates are all Japanese

3/21(mon)
opening ceremony 12:00-
pairs:preliminary 13:00-
mens :preliminary 16:00-

3/22(tues)
icedance:preliminary 9:30-
ladies :preliminary 13:00-

3/23(wed)
pairs:SP 12:30-
mens :SP 17:00-

3/24(thur)
pairs:FP 13:30-
mens :FP 17:25-

3/25(fri)
icedance:SD 12:30-
ladies :SP 17:00-

3/26(sat)
icedance:FD 13:00-
ladies :FP 17:30-

3/27(sun)
gala 15:00-

Thank you so much for this. Love
Back to top Go down
Luckyone
Double Axel
Double Axel
Luckyone

PostSubject: Re: 2011 World Championships Ticket Reservations   2011 World Championships Ticket Reservations Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:54 pm

Its really sad the people buy the tickets just for then resale it to unbelievable prices Sad i consider extremely lucky to have assisted live to the ice show last year, I guess sometimes its not too good that competions are in japan after all Sad I hope they wouod sell the tickets to REAL fans, but thats impossible to do, good luck to everyone who tried to enter the raffle for the tickets and hope they open more seats Smile i wish there was a ISU fan site that sold tickets to fans or something like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2011 World Championships Ticket Reservations   2011 World Championships Ticket Reservations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2011 World Championships Ticket Reservations
Page 1 of 1