Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The worst dresses in figure skating history

Go down 
+17
chiyori
MikiAndoFan#1
Aibhlin
linglang
Alokya
ballerinamao
Star85
polosatik
mash5
ddmm
klarification
clovera
aoi88
josling
alyssa
Lady_in_black
europeanfan
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

The worst dresses in figure skating history  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The worst dresses in figure skating history    The worst dresses in figure skating history  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:28 am

mash5 wrote:
Yesterday I watched an exhibition from Oberstdorf here in Germany and I had to face this from Nelli Ziganshina/Alexander Gaszi. The commentator said that it would be their short dance this season. Itīs not a skirt isnīt it ? Very Happy

The worst dresses in figure skating history  - Page 4 Nht20110

Oh dear. affraid Forgive me the comparison, but it looks like a few extra-large condoms glued one on the top of another. Escape
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: The worst dresses in figure skating history    The worst dresses in figure skating history  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:07 am

Okami wrote:
Oh dear. affraid Forgive me the comparison, but it looks like a few extra-large condoms glued one on the top of another. Escape

LMAO LMAO LMAO
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: Re: The worst dresses in figure skating history    The worst dresses in figure skating history  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:52 pm

Star85 wrote:
And as far as Miki's costumes go, I know they are too over the top for some people, but I think they're cool. I really like her spider dress, and even her cleopatra dress, which wasn't very popular, I know.
I agree. Miki's dresses are quite beautiful! I liked most of her Cleopatra dresses too. She looked beautiful. I think they would be suitable for a Cleopatra movie (not a figure skating competition). The problem with her dresses (including the Cleopatra ones) is that they are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overdone. They end up being quite distracting. I did hate her Sayuri dress! I usually like very simple dresses. Wink
Back to top Go down
jkblues
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
jkblues

PostSubject: Re: The worst dresses in figure skating history    The worst dresses in figure skating history  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:24 pm

Okami wrote:
mash5 wrote:
Yesterday I watched an exhibition from Oberstdorf here in Germany and I had to face this from Nelli Ziganshina/Alexander Gaszi. The commentator said that it would be their short dance this season. Itīs not a skirt isnīt it ? Very Happy

Oh dear. affraid Forgive me the comparison, but it looks like a few extra-large condoms glued one on the top of another. The worst dresses in figure skating history  - Page 4 265123

OMG a guess this dresses are the winners(or losers it depends) in this list by now. Suspect
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: The worst dresses in figure skating history    The worst dresses in figure skating history  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:14 am

Bonaly wore a kind of bikini costume. Damn, I can't find the pic but it was soooo awful. Looked like she was saying ' I'm hiting the beach after my show and I won't have time to get changed so here I am with my bikini'.

I also don't like Shizuka's Cyber Swan costume.
Back to top Go down
mash5

mash5

PostSubject: Re: The worst dresses in figure skating history    The worst dresses in figure skating history  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:00 am

Couldnīt find the Bikini costume of Surya either. Wink
But here is one she looks like a torero fighting against a wild ox in a spanish bull arena. Laughing

The worst dresses in figure skating history  - Page 4 Pn015910

Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: The worst dresses in figure skating history    The worst dresses in figure skating history  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:03 pm

ddmm wrote:
Bonaly wore a kind of bikini costume. Damn, I can't find the pic but it was soooo awful. Looked like she was saying ' I'm hiting the beach after my show and I won't have time to get changed so here I am with my bikini'.

You mean this?
The worst dresses in figure skating history  - Page 4 Pat111_g
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: The worst dresses in figure skating history    The worst dresses in figure skating history  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:55 pm

mash5 wrote:
Yesterday I watched an exhibition from Oberstdorf here in Germany and I had to face this from Nelli Ziganshina/Alexander Gaszi. The commentator said that it would be their short dance this season. Itīs not a skirt, is it ? Laughing

Sometimes I wonder if there should be deductions for extreme costume blunder *just kidding*.

By the way ... Irinaīs heart reminded me of the one Yuko Kavaguti revealed during their free skate last year ... not the most artistically valuable idea. Was it really necessary ? Laughing I would say no ! Itīs like one of these "trick dresses" (I donīt know the correct english expression) well known as an eyecatcher at the Eurovision Song Contest.

The worst dresses in figure skating history  - Page 4 Tumblr10

OMG I think that first one is one we can all agree on! It looks like she used noodles (you know, those pool toys?) on her dress!

I actually liked Yuko's dress. It's not on the the top of my list of best dresses (or on the bottom. Somewhere in between), but I like the innovation. It was kind of a neat little surprise the first time I saw that program.
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: The worst dresses in figure skating history    The worst dresses in figure skating history  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:24 am

alyssa wrote:
ddmm wrote:

You mean this?
The worst dresses in figure skating history  - Page 4 Pat111_g

Not this one, it was yellowish...
But OMG, this one is so awful too! looks like she made a costume out of left over cloths...
Back to top Go down
maofan93
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
maofan93

PostSubject: Re: The worst dresses in figure skating history    The worst dresses in figure skating history  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:26 pm

The worst part of Bonaly's costume is the lack of tights combined with the tacky boot covers to make it look like she's wearing tights...
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: The worst dresses in figure skating history    The worst dresses in figure skating history  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:49 pm

maofan93 wrote:
The worst part of Bonaly's costume is the lack of tights combined with the tacky boot covers to make it look like she's wearing tights...

Oh dear! I never realized that she's not wearing tights most of the time. So that's one of the reasons that's making things awful. Why wasn't she wearing tights ? all that muscle...uuuhh...
Back to top Go down
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
chiyori

PostSubject: Re: The worst dresses in figure skating history    The worst dresses in figure skating history  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:35 pm

ddmm wrote:
maofan93 wrote:

Oh dear! I never realized that she's not wearing tights most of the time. So that's one of the reasons that's making things awful. Why wasn't she wearing tights ? all that muscle...uuuhh...

The weirdest part for me is not that she isn't wearing thights but that she uses boot covers that look like paper to try to cover up the fact... Just weird and extremely obvious...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The worst dresses in figure skating history    The worst dresses in figure skating history  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The worst dresses in figure skating history
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4