Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Everyone who made vids for Secret Santa plz read this

Go down 
+2
europeanfan
PochinkoPotanko
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

Everyone who made vids for Secret Santa plz read this Empty
PostSubject: Everyone who made vids for Secret Santa plz read this   Everyone who made vids for Secret Santa plz read this Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:08 am

Hi guys! It's Pochi! Been away for a while but I'm fine! Hope you guys are all doing well, too!

I want to ask all the members who joined the Secret Santa project last year, and made videos for their presents, if it would be okay if I uploaded them in the MaoAsadaFanForum Channel ( https://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum?feature=mhum ) so other Mao fans who haven't joined our forum yet can have an idea of what kind of stuff we do and how fun they are. Smile

I will add a little introduction and explain the Secret Santa project, who made the video and to whom it was for (only using your member ID names in the forum), and also add a link to the original channels the videos were uploaded so people will get to know your channels and might watch your other videos there. In the Forum Channel, viewers can only rate the vids by thumbs up or down. No comments are allowed, because I think it's better for the viewers to comment on the same videos in the original creator's channel. Besides, we don't want any nasty comments from anti-Mao extremists do we? I believe that our Forum Channel in Youtube can be one of the places Mao fans can enjoy her vids without having to have to read crappy comments which'll ruin everything. Our forum itself is a pleasant place for Mao fans, so the channel should be the same. Yep!

I've done the same with birthday greeting videos by roma, and some other members who have their own channels with lots of Mao montages. In some cases, those videos get more viewings in the MaoAsadaFanForum Channel then the creator's original channels. Whether that's good or bad, the fact is, if you'd allow me to upload your vids in the Forum Channel, it will give many more people a chance to see them. Surprised

So...those who made vids and have uploaded them in Youtube (europeanfan, klarification, alyssa, bellarina, polosatik), please give me an answer to this request of mine in this thread. And if you don't want your vids to be uploaded in the Forum Channel for any reason, please feel free to say no.

Sorry to take up your time and trouble you, but I'll be looking forward to your answers.Thanks for considering in advance! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
europeanfan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
europeanfan

PostSubject: Re: Everyone who made vids for Secret Santa plz read this   Everyone who made vids for Secret Santa plz read this Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:44 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

I've done the same with birthday greeting videos by roma, and some other members who have their own channels with lots of Mao montages. In some cases, those videos get more viewings in the MaoAsadaFanForum Channel then the creator's original channels. Whether that's good or bad, the fact is, if you'd allow me to upload your vids in the Forum Channel, it will give many more people a chance to see them. Surprised

I think it's a good reason to upload them in this channel flower Feel free to upload my vid Wink
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Everyone who made vids for Secret Santa plz read this   Everyone who made vids for Secret Santa plz read this Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:48 am

europeanfan, thanks for your quick and understanding reply! Very Happy
I'll start uploading, as soon as I get answers from all the others. Yep!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Everyone who made vids for Secret Santa plz read this   Everyone who made vids for Secret Santa plz read this Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:56 am

Feel free to upload it Dear! sunny
Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: Everyone who made vids for Secret Santa plz read this   Everyone who made vids for Secret Santa plz read this Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:29 am

Pochi! We've missed you! Feel free to upload mine too, and thanks for doing such a great job with the forum's youtube channel Very Happy
Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Everyone who made vids for Secret Santa plz read this   Everyone who made vids for Secret Santa plz read this Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:14 am

So sorry my dear Potato. Of course you may use my video, but let me warn you that it does not have the shine and sheen of the other videos. But if you really want to, then be my guest! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zhanglele

PostSubject: Re: Everyone who made vids for Secret Santa plz read this   Everyone who made vids for Secret Santa plz read this Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:46 pm

flower
I am in love with the artical,it is so excellent~~
maternity wedding gown
Muslim Wedding Dresses
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone who made vids for Secret Santa plz read this   Everyone who made vids for Secret Santa plz read this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone who made vids for Secret Santa plz read this
Page 1 of 1